Having Too Much Fun

entanglement love story

Like he promised. He came to the library to play with Nina. 

"Err.. Hankyung-shi is it okay if I take her to the playground at front. It'll be noisy in here" At first Hankyung look hesitated to let he beloved sister go. 10 minutes later he finally give Eeteuk a chance. 

At the playground Eeteuk had fun with Nina. They went on the swing. They went on the slide. They even play tag. Where one have to chase the other to be it. While Eeteuk was chasing her, Nina bump into someone. Nina started to cry. Eeteuk ran as fast as he could and lift her up. Eeteuk whipe the dirts of Nina's back. "Shhhh.. Now now. Don't cry it was an accident." Eeteuk then bowed so many times at the person which Nina bump into. 

"Its okay. She's just a little girl No harm done". He smiled

"I think I've seen you somehwhere... Ah~ The waiter... Err.. Siwon right?" 

"Yes. That's right. Is this your daughter sir?". Nina and Eeteuk giggles. 

"No. I'm still Single. She's my friend's sister. And please on't call me 'sir'. Call me Eeteuk." 

"Aigesimnida Eeteuk-shi" Siwon bow showing he understand. Eeteuk and Siwon sit at the sit aside and have a talk. At the same time Eeteuk watch Nina while she's playing with her friend. Nina was playing chasing each other with her friends. Nina was closer to the road. Suddenly she felt on to the side of the road. Whe Eeteuk saw, he ran as fast as he could to save her. He saw around 150m there is a car coming. He quickly grabbed Nina and put her on the sidewalk but he couldn't save himself and get him hurt instead. He was rushed off to the hospital that morning. Siwon, Hankyung and Nina waited outside the hall anxiously waiting the result. 

After 2 hours, the Doctor came out saying that Eeteuk only suffers from minor injury. And that they allowed to visit him tomorrow. 

The next day the three of them visit him and they were lucky because Eeteuk have already woken up. Hankyung look so quilty. 

"Eeteuk-shi, I'm very sorry to cause you troubled" Hankyung bow lots of time. Then Nina climbed up the bed and sit next to Eeteuk. 

"Hey princess. How are you?" 

"I'm fine. Oppa gwenchana? Appoh?" 

"Mmm.. Oppa's just fine. It doesn't hurt that much" replied Eeteuk with a warm smile and in a low tone. Eeteuk look to his left and gave Siwon a nice smile. He then introduces Siwon to Hankyung and Hankyung to Siwon. 

After 2 weeks Eeteuk was fully cured and was already come out from the hospital. Ever since that day, Eeteuk, Siwon and Hankyung have been close friends.