Don't LEAVE!

entanglement love story

Eeteuk and Minwoo was outside their mansion. 

"Hyung, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to." said Minwoo to Eeteuk looking guilty... The reason that Minwoo felt guilty because last night while they were sleeping on the same bed Minwoo could hardly sleep thingking about something (which I'll tell you later). Therefore he kept on moving around kicking the pillows, the sheets and even Eeteuk on the floor. Poor Eeteuk. His back was aching from falling hard. 

Eeteuk just walk away from Minwoo. Then Minwoo run towards Eeteuk and jump on him. Eeteuk then finally fogive him. 

-------------------

"Oppa! Where is Eeteuk oppa? Why doesn't he want to play with Nina anymore? Have I done something bad?" Nina asked Hankyung looking sad. Hankyung couldn't answer his sister's question.

Hankyung now feel really empty without seeing Eeteuk. He miss Eeteuk as much as his sister do. 

Hankyung can't take it nymore. His heart hurt really badly. 

He can't stand it anymore. He then walked out the house. It looks like it has start raining heavily. 

"Hyung.. I'm going out with a few friends. I might be coming home late." Minwoo said to Eeteuk hyung. 

"Okay. just don't comeback to late." Advice Eeteuk to his baby dongsaeng - Minwoo. 

After a few moments later just after Minwoo leave Eeteuk feel something wasn't right. "Maybe Minwoo forgot to close the gate." As he walk towards the door a thunder strike. Eeteuk froze for a moment. Then he continued. When he open the door his eyes were wide opened.

He just couldn't believe his eyes what he is seeing now. It was HANKYUNG! looking all wet. "Hankyung-shi? Yah! What are you doing there under the rain? How long have you been there?" Without a second thought he ran towards Hankyung and drag him into his house. He then closed the door and then grab Hankyung's hand and bring it to the bathroom. "Hankyung-shi have a shower first. I'll go get some clothes. The change in that room" pointing at his room. Hankyung didn't said a thing. Eeteuk was worried. When Eeteuk turned around, he saw Hankyung was on the floor shaking. 

"Hankyung? Gwenchana? Yah!" shake Hankyung hard to see if he can awake him. Then Eeteuk lift Hankyung up bring him to his bed. 

Hangkyung sigh. He just woken up. He noticed there is a towel on his head. He look at the door it was open. "Ah~ Hankyung-shi. You've already woken up. How are you feeling?" Hankyung just nodded. "Here. I've made some prorridege for you." Eeteuk the gave a warm smile to Hankyung. After Eeteuk pored some porridge in a bowl Hankyung let his hand out wanting to receive his bowl. "No no no. I'll do it. You just eat. Say arrr..." Hankyung open his mouth. 

"Mmmm... Bashta!" They gigled. After finnish eating the porridge Hankyung get up and went outside and take a sit. 

"Now... look like you are feeling better. Let's talk. Tell me... what were you doing outside my house under the rain? Did you know that you could get strike by lightning!" Eeteuk raise his voice. Hankyung couldn't say a thing.... 

-------------------------------- 

"Aigoo.. where is he? What could take him so long?" Ask Minwoo watching his watch. 

"Bianne! Nomu nomu bianne" plead a guy. 

"Ah~ Siwon-shi! Where have you been? and why did you want to see me?" scold Minwoo at Siwon. 

"I said I'm sorry. I forgot my wallet. so I had to go back. Now. I need your help. Tomorrow, will be Eeteuk's birthday right?" Asked Siwon. 

"That's right. I always know because he's birthday is the same as mine...remember... we're twin..." 

"Ah!! I still can't believe it. Hahahaha. Since your his twin... what does he love the most?" 

"Hmmmm... well.. we both have a lot of things in common. Such as our most favourite k-pop band is SUPER JUNIOR. Since there is a new boy band call BOYFRIEND we both love them to." 

"I see. Other than that?" 

"Hmm... there is one thing we love the most... that is collecting unique earings. Not like abnormal ones. but very cute ones. This few days he'd been trying to find an earing that has angel wing. I have no idea why." with curious face. 

"I understand now. but what about you? what have been searching for?

"Hmmm... since you've already asked... I want an earing that is a music note. I've been searching it hard. but just coudn't find it" 

---------------------------------------

Should I tell him the truth...

"Well... I'm waiting..." said Eeteuk. 

I must tell him. this is my only chance. 

"I... I ... errr... mmmm...." Aish... why is it so hard to say it... 

(End of POV) 

Eeteuk stand up.. walk and decides to sit next to Hankyung. He was still curious. "Is there something wrong with Nina? Is she hurt by any chance?" 

"Emmm.. it's not her.. Its .. me. I'm hurt. in here..." pointing at his chest. "I miss you really badly. I thought I could eliminate this feeling by seeing you everyday when you come to see Nina..." [Finally I've said it..] taking to himself. 

"I... " Now it was Eeteuk who was clueless. "I'm..." before Eeteuk could continue.. a pair of lips was stopping him from saying another word. Eeteuk want to push Hankyung back but he just swept away.

"Hyung! Look Siwon just bought me an earring that I have been searching for a long time". Minwoo and Siwon enter the house. 

(Minwoo's earring)

Siwon was really shock to see what is he seeing now. Hankyung and Eeteuk stop kissing. Siwon just throw the earring on to the ground and walk away. Eeteuk the stood up and chase after him. 

"Ya! Siwon-shi. It doesn't look what it seemed." grabbing Siwon's arm.

"Aish! Shikkuroe!" He pulled his hand and Eeteuk fall to the ground. "Why can't you feel the way that I feel? huh?" 

"I.. I..".. Siwon hold Eeteuk's hand.. and KISS him. Eeteuk pushed Siwon away. Siwon just stood back up and leave Eeteuk on the ground. 

---------------- 

That night Eeteuk couldn't sleep. 

Aigoo. what is wrong with me?

How come when Hankyung kissed me I didn't have the courage to push him away but when Siwon kissed me I felt really uncomfartable. 

Could it be that I have fallen for Hankyung? 

Aishh.!!! (He put his hand on his head and shake his hair) 

-END OF Eeteuk's POV-

Then he remembered about the something.. "What was it that Siwon throw on the floor?". Eeteuk then stand up and walk to the living room. He search for the box. it was an earring which Eeteuk have been searching for.

"Ommo. It look so geougeous. But how did he know that I've been looking for it?" He then straight away wear it. He love it so much. "Tomorrow I must show how greatfull I am" he said to himself. 

----------------

[Hm... what do you think of the story now? Because of a request from 21rayissa18 i've decide to continue writing... STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I MANAGE/CAN WRITE THIS LONG... HEHEHEHE. TQ TO ALL MY READERS FOR GIVING ME COURAGE]