Eric and showering

Daily Fantasies of Eric Mun

A/N:

Hello everybody! :)
I've written this 3-4 days ago, I did not really wanted to upload this, but in the end I've decided to go with this.
This is a bit different from the previous one - a bit longer, it contains a minimal ero-stuff -, but the concept is mainly the same.

About Eric's and Hyesung's relationship in this series... I leave it to you. To think that they are actually together or not - I leave it to your fantasy. ;)
of coruse I have my own idea, but for this story I do not wish to affect your imagination, I think it's nicer to have your own image about those two for this story.

I hope you'll enjoy the story! though I'm not quite satisfied with this one either.
as for everything else or the other stories: I jsut don't want to talk about thsoe because I basically failed as a fanfiction writer and I'm completley depressed because of this. Though, I'll try to pull myself together and finally do my damn job.

Have a nice day/morning/evening/night or whatever time you are in!

 

 


 

 

After a long day arriving home most of the people’s mind is all around either food or finally standing into the shower cabin to have a quick shower then either go to sleep or just laze around, whatever, just finally rest and forget about all the pain of the whole day thanks to the traffic, the workplace, the boss, anything that causes stress to us.

Eric was the same. Being the leader of a legendary band, being the CEO of their company, making serious decisions every day, then when he has an acting job studying the script and showing up on meetings and then on shootings – this is just a small portion of Eric’s everyday, his days were filled with work work and again work, so he did not have big wishes at the end of the day when he arrived home - sometimes in the middle of the night -, but to have some food or snacks, have a quick shower and simply just get into his bed and sleep like a bear.

It was the same this day, too. After a seriously long day filled with papers and phone calls and arguing, meetings with the members, meetings with his new drama staff he was so tired he was surprised he made it home safely, after all he found himself blinking densely while driving and now it was just a pain to have his eyes being open.

So in the end after stepping into the hall of his home, he did not bother forcing himself to keep his eyes open, he simply closed them and leaning on his senses and his ‘I-know-my-own-home-for-God’s-sake’ statement he threw his coat and bag to somewhere, took off his shoes and blindly went to the kitchen to find something edible to silence his rebellious hungry stomach.

With still closed eyes he opened his fridge, reached into it and whatever he grabbed he took out and pushed it into his mouth, chewed and swallowed it – he had no idea what it was and honestly, he did not care. The taste was alright and until it did not poison him and could soothe his hungriness he did not mind whatever it was.

After his eating ritual he felt the need to have a shower – it was a long day he was sweaty and sticky. Apparently if his next day was off he would not bother with this and would just go directly to sleep, but because he had work the following day and he wanted to sleep for as long as possible he had to make this sacrifice and enter his bathroom.

He took off his clothes still not looking and entered the cabin, reached to the tap to turn it and only by thinking about the nice and relaxing warm water the corner of his mouth curved into an expectant smile.

He turned the tap and water came.

His eyes popped open and almost fell out of the cabin as the ice cold water reached his skin. Suddenly the sleepiness completely left his eyes and panicking he reached for the tap to finally stop the ice cold water paining his full-of-goosebumps skin.

“What the” He cursed annoyed, he was not really a patient person when he was tired, more like he was terribly helpless, apparently he was on the edge of a mental breakdown. He was dead tired, that’s all, why is it such a luxury to have a nice shower?

He opened the tap again, turned it to the hottest degree, still, cold water was running making Eric take deep breaths to calm himself. He tried again for another few times, pushed some switches, actually an off anything he could find, the result was the same: painfully cold water.

“Don’t tell me it’s broken…”

He sighed and hopelessly smelled himself and sighed again, he really needed to make a contact with water. He was thinking hard what he should do, when suddenly the idea popped into his mind: Shin Hyesung.

 

“What do you want so late, Eric?”

Hyesung’s expression was anything but pleased. The huge black circles around his eyes were screaming for sleep and judged by his clothing – looked like as if he had put on something hurriedly -, it seemed like Eric managed to kick him straight out of bed with the sound of the doorbell.

And this, knowing Hyesung, was the worst possible scenario to ask for a favour. However, now when he was there standing at the entrance of the cave of the dragon, he could not back off anymore but say whatever he had to.

“I have a favour to ask.” Eric said looking straight into the eyes of the dragon. “And for the sake of our 10+ long friendship, you’ll help me out.”

Hyesung sighed, opened the door widely and while turning his back to Eric he added out of pride “Just say it quickly, I’m tired.”

 

“Can I use your shower?” Eric blurted it out already standing in the living room seeing Hyesung’s mood kind of melting by the time not being so… dragon-like anymore. “For some reason I only have cold water.”

“Did you try…”

“Yeah, I’ve switched on and off everything, still don’t work. I think something must be broken.”

Again a heavy sight, then Hyesung’s stinging eyes had met Eric’s. “Sure, whatever.”

“Yah, you really are the best.” Eric laughed out happily, grabbed Hyesung and hugged him tight and the fact the singer did not even try to push him surprised and confused him.

“You’ll find towels in there.” Hyesung said on a low voice, then escaped from Eric’s arms disappearing in his room leaving Eric standing there still looking towards the direction he disappeared with an expression when you look at something utterly adorable.

Eric sighed. He might be imagining things again. He just shrugged everything off and went to Hyesung’s bathroom, freed himself from his clothes and finally enjoyed the warm drops of water on his skin. It felt like as if he was revived and he enjoyed every moment with closed eyes smiling to himself, though, from time to time the feeling of hugging Hyesung’s slim body came to his mind and he managed to get surprised over and over about how he did not push him away.

It was weird.

 

He was still washing himself, though he might have been in for about twenty minutes now, when he heard the noise of the door opening. Naturally he stopped all of his movements and opened his eyes widely not only because of the sudden surprise, but he did not get why Hyesung would come in, because he was obviously alone at home, Eric did not have to be scared from any kind of psychotic killer you see in the movies with the cliché shower scene.

When he turned around he thought his eyes are going to fall out and not just that: suddenly he felt like his whole body had been boiling inside, a feverish feeling had taken control of him while fought a certain feeling in his lower body.

Hyesung was standing in the door, , only a towel hiding his lower parts being wrapped around his waist. He was just leaning against the doorway wearing a weird expression: both shy and lewd, Eric could not tell what the singer’s real feelings must have been.

He could not say anything not even about his own real feelings.

However now it kind of made sense his previous ‘wow he is so weird’ feeling of his. It was not even a feeling anymore, but Shin Hyesung really was weird and Eric did not know if he should be creeped out or delighted. After all the singer not just accepted his skinship previously – and looked kind of flustered about it -, but now he was standing in the bathroom completely giving an expression like ‘hey, come at me, I’m yours’ making Eric slowly turning into a wild beast – or at least he thought he is going to throw himself at Hyesung in any moment. After all the singer was literally offering himself to the leader.

“Hyesung-ah… what…”

Hyesung suddenly theatrically – the kind of thing you see in movies or commercials - threw the towel away making the leader literally having a heart-attack. The sudden embarrassment had run through his whole body and unintentionally, out of reflex he just lifted his chin and stared at the ceiling being in panic mode knowing Hyesung was now completely exposed – the Hyesung who never bathed together with the members when they lived together, but only alone.

Now he was there and Eric could not know where to look in embarrassment – this whole thing was a huge shock for him.

“Hyesung-ah, I think you should… get back… that towel...” Eric pointed to that direction the towel was thrown still fixating his gaze onto the ceiling.

“I’m entering the shower cabin, I don’t need the towel… silly…”

“WHAT”

Eric finally turned to Hyesung shocked, but instead of the eyes his eyes, he found the singer’s ‘most precious part’, so flustered he immediately looked up onto Hyesung’s face with widened eyes and with his expression completely frozen.

Before Eric could have said anything more Hyesung was already standing close in front of him, pushing him inside up against the wall and putting his finger onto Eric’s mouth. “You are too loud, I don’t want the neighbours to hear us.”

“Just what are you doing…” Eric asked giggling in both embarrassment and panic which only made Hyesung smirk.

“What… you don’t want this?” He asked and drew a circle with his finger on Eric’s chest. “Or this?” He asked again and Eric’s ear.

“It’s…” Eric stuttered flustered and jumped when Hyesung’s finger slid to his stomach. “It’s not that I don’t want…” He pointed at Hyesung in his whole, his whole being standing in the shower. “…this…” He gulped as he looked at Hyesung’s body, then gulped again, tore his gaze away from the white skin leaned his head against the wall staring at the ceiling again. “It’s just this is not like you at all…”

“Well, how it would be me, then?” Hyesung asked in a soft tone, touched Eric’s face and turned his head to face him.

As Eric was looking into Hyesung’s eyes like this the feeling of something being wrong had swept through him. This was just not right. The Hyesung in front of him was not right.

Sure, as he said he wanted to have Hyesung all to himself, he wanted to touch him sometimes, he wanted to love him with all his heart, but… but not this way, because this was not right.

This was not Shin Hyesung and this made Eric feel weird.

He loved the Hyesung who scolded him and beat him up sometimes, who rejected him in every possible moment, who was not especially fond of Eric, the one whom he was awkward with. He loved the Hyesung, whom in spite of all of the above showed with his almost unnoticeable gestures that really tiny, hard-to-see affection towards Eric which meant so much more than any other word or movement screaming ‘I love you’.

He loved the Hyesung whose actions and words meant exactly the opposite of what he meant and that cute habit of his when he turned away his head embarrassed and blushing while he cursed at Eric.

And as he watched this Hyesung he suddenly realized how different this Hyesung in the bathroom cabin was, how unreal he seemed.

“How it would be me, then?” Hyesung asked again impatiently closing that small distance between their body.

Eric watched him for a while then he sighed smiling and said: “I bet he would say something like, ‘yah, you, how long…’”

 

“Yah, you! How long are you going to invade others’ bathroom, huh? You have been in there for more than half an hour now!”

Eric jumped in surprise when he heard the sharp voice coming from the doorway and as he turned his head he only saw Hyesung being utterly furious, impatient and simply… awkward. However most importantly: completely dressed.

He looked around, he looked at his side where that weird and Hyesung had been invading his privacy before, but there was no one there anymore, and suddenly the waves of relief ran through his body.

It was just his brain playing tricks on him, the real Hyesung was out there preparing to kill him and this made Eric happy – he was a hopeless masochist.

“I’m sorry, I’ll be out in a minute.” Eric replied smiling only causing Hyesung to turn his head embarrassed and just say ‘tsk next time I’ll just kick you out’ and he left.

Eric just smiled, smiled at the good old Hyesung and put on his clothes and finally left the bathroom. Then because he did not see Hyesung anywhere he decided to just yell farewell and leave.

“Hyesung-ah, thank you for letting me use your shower, I’m going now!” He yelled and went to the direction of the entrance, however a few moments later he heard Hyesung’s voice asking for him to stop for a moment, so Eric halted, turned to Hyesung and looked at him with a questioning expression.

Hyesung’s face was slightly red and he avoided looking directly into Eric’s eyes, then after a few moments of silence he just sighed and with an ‘I don’t really care do whatever you want’ kind of attitude he said:

“While you were showering I became kind of hungry, so I made some ramyun, but I messed it up and it became too much for me to eat alone…” He bit his lip and with a slightly annoyed, displeased (and obviously fake) expression he continued. “Do you want some?”

Eric had a hard time to hold back a chuckle, because he knew that would just flare up Hyesung – he knew him.

Instead he just nodded and when he arrived to kitchen he smiled even widely:

Obviously, two servings of ramyun really were too much for one person.