Hard working Eric's fantasy

Daily Fantasies of Eric Mun

 

Eric was sitting in his comfortable swivel chair at the table leaning over a huge pile of papers only having the small lamp serving as light, everything around him was dark, nothing to see.

His days always ended like this – sitting above papers in the middle of the night going to sleep almost only in the morning then waking up a few hours later to start the day again, doing the same things like a maddening vicious circle.

But honestly, he did not mind it after all he did it for Shinhwa which was one of the most precious things in his life. Shinhwa was his family, his love, his life – so he wanted to do everything to take care of it well, to protect it from everything that would hurt it even if it meant working late night having his back hurting from this stooped posture.

It was a hard work to fight for Shinhwa and sometimes it would wear him out too much. Sometimes he just wanted to sleep for a whole week, but of course that was something he cannot do – sometimes he even had to work during his holiday. Not like he minded it, still, it was a hard and tiring job.

From time to time he found himself nodding and nodding as his eyes closed and had fallen into dreamland for a moment or two then suddenly got up, reached for his cup and drank coffee and looked back at the papers again and wondered why he saw two from everything.

This was the sacrifice the leader had accepted to make.

“Aigoo, working late again.”

The voice he had heard behind himself disrupted him from his work, looked up but only stared ahead into the darkness. He knew who it was, he know this voice too much – the angelic voice he loved so much.

Soon arms had appeared from behind weaved them around him only to pull him back a bit just to hug him as tight as possible.

“Well, I have no other choice, Hyesung-ah, I need pull ourselves out of this somehow.” Eric replied as he touched Hyesung’s clasped hands around his neck.

“You know” Hyesung lowered his voice as he hugged him even tighter leaning his head on Eric’s. “I wish you would rely on us more than you actually do.”

Eric chuckled. “Are you worried about me?”

“Of course I am.” Hyesung said, let go of Eric and turned him towards himself so they can face each other. Then he knelt in front of him and leaned his head on Eric’s laps holding his hands tight with his own. “We all know it’s hard on you, but you would not say a thing to us. It makes me glad how hard you work for us, but at the same time it breaks my heart and makes me feel useless. You are clearly not well and this pains me. I’m worried about you, I’m scared if you continue on like this your health will be affected.”

Eric sighed, after all what the singer said made sense. He really did not say or complain much, but he did not know it hurt anyone. He smiled, the sudden came affection actually warmed his heart and he had a hard time not to grab Hyesung and squeeze the life out of him by hugging him, but he knew that would be a big mistake. Hyesung was like a cat – he had to let him show affection himself by his free will, if he did it he might run away if he did not feel like that.

Instead he just pulled one of his hands out of Hyesung’s clench and only touched his head, waited for a moment and when the singer did not pull away he gently caressed his hair.

“Now that you mention it” He said with a cheeky grin appearing on his face. “my back kinda hurts.”

Hyesung lifted his head and with an excited gleam shining in his eyes he asked: “Shall I massage you? I’m sure you would feel better after it!”

“Hmmm… will you really do that for me?” Eric asked cheekily and when he saw Hyesung nodding diligently he chuckled. “Then give me a kiss first.”

Hyesung blushed and bit his lips in embarrassment, but in the end closed his eyes and approached him to give the leader what he asked for…

 

Eric’s mouth was dry after he finished talking and when he looked at Hyesung he clearly saw the singer was not pleased at all by hearing what kind things he was fantasizing about. As he watched him looking or more like glaring at him with an annoyed and offended and disbelieving expression he realized the Hyesung in real life would never talk like that let alone acting that way.

In the end the Hyesung in his head was simply… impossible to appear. And it was wrong to tell him about this. A big mistake.

However as they were glaring at each other Hyesung suddenly sighed, his expression softened and the corners of his mouth had curved up and turned into the most beautiful and brightest smile Eric had ever seen.

“Then let me give a massage to our tired leader to show my gratefulness for working so hard for us.”

Hyesung said this still smiling and even though it was beautiful and bright and Eric could swear there were flowers around Hyesung, still, suddenly a bad feeling started to grow in his chest, an ominous feeling had risen in him, but it was already too late to back out.

Hyesung was already there close to him and even before he could have reacted Hyesung had turned him around and had his hands on his back.

That day the whole building was shaken by Eric Moon’s miserable screaming

“IT HURTS!”

 

 


 

 

Hello everyone, thank you for reading, I hope you liked this really short story :)

First of all, for this story. At the moment I've haven't decided if this will be an on-going story with this kind of short stories, or it will stay like this. It depends on the ideas I'll have. At the moment I don't want to deal too much with this, I have enough work piled up xD

As for anything else, I'm working hard. Unfortunately, these days it's really hard for me to write even a letter. Unfortunately my life doesn't go the way I want it, I'm facing a bunch of problems that makes me kind of tired mentally, so writing is really hard for me these days. I apologize for not updating and not updating much even though I'm making and making promises.

I'll do my best, though, I understand if you had enough of waiting and won't follow me anymore :))

Take care of yourselves!