Eric and OST

Daily Fantasies of Eric Mun

 

 

“Hyesungie?”

Eric was surprised when he recognized the singer behind his huge sunglasses on the set of his new drama, Discovery of Romance.

He was in the middle of working, and just finished a scene and had a break when he saw a suspicious figure slaloming among the staff, trying not to stand out, but only his acting attracted everyone’s gaze and so Eric recognized Shin Hyesung in the suspicious person.

So he walked up to him while he was showing his back to Eric and patted his shoulder only causing Hyesung to turn around frightened.

“Ah, Eric…” He mumbled kind of embarrassed. “So you are here…”

“Where would I be?” Eric laughed. “Why, were you looking for me?”

“No…” Hyesung mumbled again diverting his gaze.

Both of them turned silent for a few moments. Hyesung was just looking at everything except for Eric, who was literally staring a hole into the singer’s face. If he wanted to be honest he would have admitted that he was fascinated by the sight: Hyesung’s red cheeks and slightly quivering lips were cute, he had a hard time to hold back himself from jumping at him and hugging the soul out of him.

However, Eric knew it was not time for that now, it would distract his work, though, he was sure the sight of Hyesung’s face is going to stay with him for the whole day only to mix up his thoughts and the lines from the script he had already learnt.

“Hyesung-ah, why are you here?” He asked suddenly to break the embarrassing silence.

“Just dropped in.” He shrugged his shoulders. “I was close anyway, I was recording a song, so… I’ve thought I come and see how you are doing… I mean everyone, not just you…”

At the end of his sentence it seemed like Hyesung got confused by his own words, his cheeks inflamed even more and so he just sighed and diverted his gaze again and mumbled something to save his skin. “I see everything comes together well.”

Eric could not move on this easily, seeing Hyesung like this made his heart race, still, he did not want the singer to feel uncomfortable so he just played along.

“Yes.” He nodded agreeing. “The staff is really professional, the actors are great and we have this chemistry with Yoomi, so we work quite well…”

Hyesung looked at him with a weird expression by the mention of Yoomi’s name, but he immediately changed it and nodded. “I see.”

Silence had fallen on them again and Hyesung’s bright expression had disappeared, too, taken over by melancholic, almost sad feelings.

Seeing him like this tightened Eric’s chest and it awakened his unwanted hope for something he had always desired, something that deep inside had always been there in his heart and these days came to the surface more and more thanks to Hyesung’s way of acting.

“I’ve heard you are going to sing the OST…” Eric said. “Thank you. I’m glad, after all we have worked together like this in the past…”

Hyesung smiled and with shining eyes he just waved it off. “We are members after all, it’s natural. I’m happy I can take part in this.”

“Yoomi is happy, too.” He added and was curiously watched Hyesung’s reaction. He thought it was dirty to ‘play’ like this, still, he wanted to see if Hyesung reacts the same way he did the first time when he talked about his acting partner.

He did not have too much hope, still, he was shocked as he was watching the gleam disappearing from his eyes, his lips curved down and the adorable blush turned back white on his cheeks. His expression turned sombre and he was already in a bad mood.

However, even though Hyesung seemed like he could kill anyone at that moment, Eric was happy, incredibly happy. He could not control his emotions anymore, so unconsciously he grabbed Hyesung’s arm and pulled him away to a corner where no one saw them or bothered them.

“Shin Hyesung, are you jealous?” He asked bluntly and he could only smile watching Hyesung’s cheeks on fire again.

“Wha… What? Are you crazy?!” He hissed with widened eyes and wanted to free his arm from Eric’s grip, but he did not let him go. “Yah, let go of my…”

“Are you jealous of Yoomi? This is why you came, right? You could not bear with the thought of me being on set with a beautiful lady, so you came here to check on me… this is the truth, right?”

“You are crazy…” Hyesung mumbled lowering his head, working hard on freeing himself.

“Jung Pilgyo… I know you, stop lying.”

Hyesung froze for a moment and finally stopped trying to escape. He sighed giving up, stepped closer to Eric and without looking at him he leant his head onto his shoulder.

“It’s all your fault.” He mumbled.

“Hyesung-ah…”

Eric wanted to touch his shoulder, he wanted to hug him, but he pulled his hand back when Hyesung suddenly looked up at him with a sad and furious expression at the same time. “Just how should I feel or react? You are all like ‘Yoomi this and Yoomi that’ and then you are with her for like the whole day, and you have… kissing scenes, too… Just what do you except from me? I was scared…”

Eric was surprised how easily Hyesung had admitted everything and he had to smile how adorable the singer was at that moment. Foolishly adorable.

“Scared? From what?” He smiled as he patted his shoulder.

“That you would start to like her…” Hyesung said finally making Eric’s heart skip a beat. “That you would stop following me and pestering me… that you would not like me anymore…”

This was the last drop, Eric could not bear with his overflowing happy emotions anymore. He cupped Hyesung’s face and before he kissed him he sputtered out of breath “You are so stupid, so stupid! I could never stop liking you, you big idiot!”

 

“… Eric? Eriiic… Yah, Mun Junghyuk!”

Angry yelling had threw him off of his daze and when he looked around he was on set and in front of him Hyesung was standing with an angry expression.

He let out a tired sigh when he realized the previous scene was all in his head and actually he just called out to him and froze.

‘So embarrassing’ He thought and he really wished to bury himself, but before that he wanted to see a doctor because of his hallucinations, because they seemed to come out more frequently and literally anytime during the day.

“What’s with you?” Hyesung hissed. “Calling out to me and then staying so quiet with such a scary expression…”

“Sorry, sorry.” Eric laughed embarrassed. “Something just came to my mind…”

“Tsk.” Hyesung only replied this with a judging expression, then he sighed as if scolding himself it’s not right to act this way, so he just gently patted Eric’s shoulder and said. “You must be tired, good work for today.”

Eric was not actually tired, still, he nodded trying to get a bit of sympathy out of the singer. “Yeah, I’m a bit tired… I did not sleep much anyway, I was studying the script.”

“I’ve thought so.” Hyesung nodded understanding and Eric could not ignore the fact that Hyesung had the same expression like the one in his fantasy. “So I’ve bought you coffee.”

Eric only noticed now what Hyesung was holding in his hands: two cups of coffee from a shop, one for probably himself and one for… Eric?

The leader was devastated, he never would have guessed the day will come when Shin Hyesung would not just visit him on set, but would bring him coffee, too.

So he took it with a satisfied grin and after drinking from it he asked “Hyesung-ah, why are you here anyway?”

Hyesung did not look surprised. With a rather neutral expression – something Eric did not except at all -  he replied “I’ve dropped in. I wanted to see what I’m going to give my voice for.”

“Ah I see… So why did you decide to sing the OST?” Eric asked curiously and kind waited to get a similar expression like in his fantasy. He did not deny he wanted to get an ending for this situation like for the one in his head. “Are you jealous perhaps? Of Yoomi?” He grinned when Hyesung looked at him startled. “Worried about me getting stolen?”

“Are you insane?” Hyesung watched him with lifted eyebrows and looked like as if he was thinking ‘are you stupid or what, don’t make me laugh’. “I’m a singer, aren’t I? Singing OST is part of my job… aren’t you full of yourself…” Eric was looking at him doubting, so he added: “We are not promoting at the moment… I need to live, too, you know…”

Eric just drank from his coffee again and did not say anything anymore. Hyesung convinced him he did not have any kind of hidden purpose with coming on to set, everything he said was true.

‘This cold bastard’ He cursed in his head.

The leader gave up, he did not even try anymore. He sighed tired, somehow he knew they will come to this, somehow again his fantasies were shattered by the ill-mannered Jung Pilgyo. However, as Hyesung turned away he mumbled something and Eric could only turn to his direction shocked.

He did not know if he was hallucinating or just wanted it so much, but that time he could swear he heard Hyesung saying:

"As if Yoomi would stand any chance against me..."

 

 


 

 

A/N:

Hello everyone~
As always, thank you very much for reading, I hope you enjoyed yourself reading this chapter.^^

About the story...
You see, I'm awfully late with this one. Honestly, this story formed in my head during that time when it was announced Hyesung was going to sing a song for the OST of DoR, so I'm quite frustrated here for only finishing it up now. My timing is horrible - as always >_>
My only excuse is that I was suffering from this horrible writer's block *sighs* It happens to me way too often... I'm a struggling author...
But at least I've finished it, right? I could have abandoned it, but I'm not the kind of person who abandons her child... *yes, my stories are my children*
Anyway, it's not that great, it's horrible in my opinion, also, originally I did not want to write it like this, but by the time I've started to write it I've already forgotten everything... so it greatly and I'm so frustrated because of this, because I honestly don't like it, but I'm lazy to re-write it, also, I wanted to upload it today so I won't need to bother with these two. *my mood suddenly turned grumpy OTL*

*sighs*

Anyway this time I throw 2 chapters at you, so I hope you will enjoy the next one, Eric and dating II., too.

Again, thanks for reading^^

Stay well

p.s.: I've changed the title from Moon to Mun.