Boyfriend Kris

Dream Guy

“But it still hurts when I got shot!” Suzy exclaimed.

 

“I’m sorry Suzy. I should have told you that Kris and I-”

 

“You two are chased by some unknown bad guy and both of you need to survive every damn dream and don’t know why you keep getting chased. Do you not get a mission or something?” Suzy said.

 

“How do you know that?” I asked.

 

“I told you I’m always with you, I just don’t show myself to you because I was extremely mad before I got bored. I’ve been watching you okay” she rolled her eyes. Is it me? or is it that she actually cares for me but never want to admit that?

 

“Since the both of you had enough killing for nights, I think I’ll kill my first victim today. I’m so gonna beat up the person who shot me. Where the hell is he?” Suzy is really mad now. I’m so afraid to say anything.

 

“The person might still be on the rooftop 3 buildings from here over that side” Kris answered.

 

“Wait here” Suzy said and she disappeared. The benefits she has for being a ghost. Seconds later, she reappeared.

 

“That was quick. What did you do? Is he not there?” I asked.

 

“Oh, he was. I showed up behind him and he got shocked and accidentally fell off the roof. Idiot” she said.

 

“Hey, I’ve got an idea. Suzy, since you can’t die and you can go anywhere you like in a blink of an eye. Why don’t you bring us one of the bad guys? I just don’t get why they are after us and I want to interrogate them” I said.

 

“And why would I want to do that?” she rolled her eyes at me. “Don’t you want to get back to them for shooting you? You might already kill the person who shot you but there may be more going after you now that you’re a part of my dreams”

 

“How do you expect me to bring you a guy?” she got frustrated.

 

“Have you ever tried to possess someone?” I asked. “I can do that?” seems like she’s a bit interested in this.

 

“Why don’t you try?” I smiled. “It will be so much fun if I could” I can see she’s excited now.

 

“And now we need to find a guy for you to possess. We just need a bait” Kris said. I regret of having to bought up this idea. Kris and Suzy both look at me. Of course, a girl who looks weak is the perfect bait and since all the bad guys are after me for sure, I’m going to be the bait instead of Suzy.

 

Then here I am, standing vulnerably unarmed at the streets. It’s always dark in my dreams, it’s always at night. Well that’s because I sleep at night and so there is only night in my dreams.

 

“Roaming alone _______________? Where’s your boyfriend?” a man slowly creep out from the shadows and 3 more guys follow him from behind. I took a step back.

 

“He’s not my boyfriend” I wish he was “You better back away from me because he’s going to show up here in a minute” I don’t sound threatening at all.

 

“A minute is all we need to take care of you” said the creepy front guy. Then the guy at the very back started to act all weird.

 

“Oh My God, _____________ I did it!” Suzy is inside of him. “What is going on here, snake?” the front guy asked. So the guy that Suzy just possessed is named snake? That’s…… actually kind of funny.

 

“Hey buddy, look… I’m very sorry” snake or should I say Suzy, said. Suzy pointed snake’s gun on the guy in front of her and pulled the trigger. 1 down, 2 to go.

 

The front guy quickly shoot snake. Snake died instantly but Suzy didn’t, she went out from snake’s body and quickly entered the creepy guy’s body. Now, there is only one more person to kill. He ran to me and locked me with his strong grip. I couldn’t move.

 

“Get out from spider’s body or else I’ll shoot ___________’s head off” honestly, I’m really afraid I would die right now. I’m not Suzy, I can’t cheat death here in my dreams.

 

“Not if I shoot your head off first” finally Kris shows up. The guy behind me let me go but he managed to hit Kris’ hand that Kris’ gun flew away. The guy then punched Kris at the abdomen. That must really hurt.

 

“Suzy! Quick! Shoot the guy! He’s beating up Kris!” I panicked.

 

“I can’t! I might shoot Kris!” who am I kidding? Suzy can’t aim as much as I do. I can’t help myself. I threw my body on the guy’s back and cover his eyes. I keep telling myself not to fall off from him and let Kris regain his balance first.

 

“Get off of me!” the guy shouted and slammed me on the wall. It hurts but I can take the pain. I won’t let go. I won’t let him beat Kris again.

 

“______________, get down from there” Kris’ voice sound normal so I guess he’s okay. I do what he says and I let go. I hit my so hard on the floor. The guy turned to look at me and he looks really scary and really mad. He was about to pick me up when he suddenly fell on top of me. God, he’s heavy and bloody. Kris shot him.

 

Kris and Suzy (in spider’s body) ran to me and helped me lift the guy’s dead body away from me. I can breathe properly now. Phew!

 

“Mission well done. Now let’s find a place to get clean and rest and ask this spider guy some questions” Kris and Suzy helped me get up.

 

“My hurts” I said to Suzy. Then Suzy decided to tease me by spanking my real hard and she laughed.

 

“Suzy! That hurts so bad! And scary. Never spank me with that creepy face” I said and walked beside Kris.

 

“Good job there ____________” Kris said.

 

“What took you so long to show up?” I complained.

 

“I was having a hard time taking in your words saying I’m not your boyfriend” Kris teased and I giggled.

 

“It’s true, you’re not my boyfriend” I said and I walked a little bit faster.

 

“Yet” Kris murmurs under his breath. I didn’t hear that but Suzy did.

 

We arrived to a nice place, and Suzy sat down on a chair and Kris and I tied her up. Suzy then went out from spider’s body and he just sits there.

 

“I think he passed out” I said. “Yeah, I think so too” Suzy joins.

 

“I’m going to take a shower while waiting for him to wake up” I said.

 

“Go ahead. Suzy and I will keep an eye from him” Kris said and I went into the bathroom.

 

“So, Kris. You have a crush on ____________? I heard what you said” Suzy asked.