Chapter 5

Criminal Love (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Outside pov. 

It was the day of the party Which you needed to attend. Key being the diva, had dress you up and was squealing when He finished his masterpiece and you blush shyly. It was a party mainly for singers, choregraphers, actors and fashion designers. Since Jonghyun was an ex singer, Key an ex fashion designer, Chanyeol being an ex rapper and you being an ex choregrapher you all attended the party. You got the invitation card by a certain CM. You all went to the party and you were surprise to see Taemin there. 

 

Then you remember about what happened some days,ago. His case was mistaken and He didn't do anything but He Still has to be under your eyes even though you thought that being a choregrapher He might already has a girlfriend and was just playing with your feelings because who would want a white rose in a garden full of beautiful red roses. You look at him and He was just breathtaking. He had cut his long hair and He was wearing a black suit and He was talking to someone who you guess was his best friend Onew.

 

"Thank you for coming to my party guys"

 

You, Key and Jonghyun look up to see someone who you'd thought you'd never see. He was tall, handsome and had a beautiful and stunning smile and his hair was jet black. You all immediately at once when you take,accidentally a glimpse at Taemin you see He was frowning. The handsome guy was none other than Choi Minho the famous actor.  

 

 

Taemin pov.

I arrived at the party dress really good just to make my love fall for me again and Thank God Chanyeol was on my side. I feel bad for thinking bad on him. Now there's NO other rival, EunHae is mine and will always be. I have my reasons for saying these things to her and also for leaving I feel awful but my reasons will be told later.

Now because of me, I swear that EunHae is thinking that I'm just playing with her feelings and she is surely thinking that I might had a girlfriend I know her too well. 

 

I arrived at the party and saw my best friend Onew. We talk for some time about the past and how things have change. I'll be nearly 24years old in some days and EunHae too. I suddenly hear this familiar voice welcoming EunHae I look up and saw the one and only Choi Minho. I frown and glare at him. He was smiling and holding my EunHae hand. And the memories came flowing back. 

 

It was years ago when me and were still 16 and when I hadn't confess my feelings yet. We were searching things that we could sold in the trash. At that time it was the only way for us to find food and it wasn't disgusting for us even if we saw someone doing it, it still won't be disgusting to us. We were searching in it. But still we were happy. We were laughing and talking and even though that there was some dirt in her face she was still the beautiful and kind girl love. 

 

We didn't go to school but Thank to Key we had some education. We could read and write. Then some kind guys called LeeTeuk came and say he'd help us to go to school. He give us uniforms and school supplies. 

 

We went to a good school but we still were bullied since we were poor and at that time I was always weak and afraid but EunHae was always there to defend me. Then one day some people were pushing me around making fun of me. EunHae quickly came to my rescue but one of the guy push her down and was about to hit her when someone stop him. It was him, Choi Minho. 

 

After this day No one dare to mess with us and the three of us became good friend and I could see that Minho was developing a small crush on EunHae. Like who wouldn't she was kind and freaking perfect and she always help others without caring about herself. Then when I confess my feelings to EunHae I saw sadness in his eyes but He was still happy for us. He even organize a party for us and give us perfect clothes. He was literally jumping of joy when He saw us together I wonder how will He react now.

 

Then suddenly the music went out and then appear Choi Minho with a Mic in his hand. 

 

"Hello everyone Thank you all for coming to this party. To be honest with you it's not a normal party. Some years ago I organise one for my two best friend who're now together. Please clap louder for Kim EunHae and Lee Taemin"

 

 

EunHae POV 

The light shone on me and Taemin and he look at me and smile. I look at him and couldn't do anything I love him so much but he's just playing with my feelings. Minho came towards me and give me his hand while bowing. 

 

"Can I have this dance if you don't mind, Milady?"

 

"Haha of course my dear frog prince"

 

The music start and it was the song 'Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps'. I am not use to dancing to these types of songs but I would gladly dance to it with my dear childhood best friend. He took my hand and we start to dance and I never knew that for an actor he dance so well. We end up the dance by a hug. 

Everybody clap and told us we danced so well. And next it was 'Only One' by my favorite singer BoA. But this time Minho shook his head and the light shone on a surprise Taemin. He smile at me and took my hand. His touch was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter