Chapter 1

Criminal Love (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1 CHAPTER TITLE  

Aya woke up the next morning with a terrible headache, it was a very bad idea to drink so much yesterday. Not only that, she got awoken mainly because of the same nightmare again. It was more like a simple dream but sometimes it can be considered an awful thing if it contains painful memories that you would want to forget.

The memories of what happened when she was 17 still flash in her head, she always tried to erase it but in vain. She was now 25, it's been 8years now, but she was just thinking of how far away he must be now, and he still hate her for nothing. She just scoffed a bit and shook her head; he wasn’t even thinking of her and now its been so many years already.

She just wanted to forget about him and move on.

She was taken from her thoughts when she was dragged closer to someone’s body. She groaned a bit closing her eyes as she felt soft lips kissing her neck. She accidently let out a low moan.

“Chanyeol.” She called out softly as her hands were roaming around his bared back.

She just moved away from his hold and just laid on the bed next to him. From what she remembered they were celebrating someone’s birthday and they were all drinking to the merry. She remembered just drinking too much that his colleague had to bring her back home.

But she still had some consciousness when they both had last night.

It won’t be the first time anyway.

Eunhae chuckled a bit as Chanyeol w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter