Chapter 2

Criminal Love (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"EunHae watch out!!!"

 

I was back from my thought when I heard Key shouting my name. Fortunately I saw the piece of metal coming at my face. I grab it with my hand and kick the man hard in his stomach. I put his hands behind his back and handcuffs him. Finally Key arrived catching his breath. He then slap the man and put his hands on his hips.

 

"How dare you hurt my beautiful daughter"

 

I laugh sadly at his action because I was still thinking about these memories and Key seemed to notice. He patted my head lightly and smile sincerely. 

 

"Trust me. He'll never hurt you because he seemed to love you so much"

 

I just sigh and nodded. We went to the station with the man and I could notice that there was another person in the cell. I put the document on the table still looking at that person. Maybe a girl because of that tight little body who look a bit too muscular for a girl and has long hair. I couldn't see his face properly as he was looking down and sitting on the floor. 

 

"What did that girl do?"

 

"XD Officer EunHae that's not a girl actually but a boy. I got confused too"

 

Jonghyun say laughing since we're at work we need to be really formal. Well who wouldn't look confused but I really wonder what that boy did because he look so fragile and didn't look like he would ever hurt a fly and his hair look so soft I would love to touch it and patted his head. Seriously what the heck I am thinking. 

 

I finally got his document and read it but there wasn't his picture on it nor his name. It only says that he's 23 and.....Wait they didn't even specify Why he's here. Seriously I wouldn't be surprise if they had accidentally caught the wrong person because it wouldn't be a surprise if that happened again. 

 

Being the curious creature that I am. I decided to see his face. I approach the bars. But suddenly Jonghyun yelled my name and he look like he had seen a ghost. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter