Chapter 3

Criminal Love (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You went to the nearest bar and drink a lot trying to forget that today was the day he left you. You drink and drink trying hard to forget his name. One drink two drink even three drink but still the only name you forget was yours. Suddenly his smiling face appear in your mind he was holding your face with his hand. And the memories of several years ago start to play again. 

 

"I'll always love you"

 

"LIES"

 

"I'LL never let you go"

 

"LIAR"

 

"You made me the happiest person ever and the only person who understand me"

 

"GO AWAY I HATE YOU I HATE YOU LEE TAEMIN"

 

You keep on crying the promises he made and the words he said was all lies. You hold your hand in your hair as your tears keep on falling. He had been the only man you had really love and the man you'll still love. He had make you the happiest girl on this earth before leaving you with an arrow in your heart and chaos in your mind. You shook your head and decided to go home.

 

You couldn't walk properly as you were still a bit drunk but still with your mind and didn't notice that some guys was surrounding you. 

 

"Hey beautiful What's a beauty like you doing here alone. Want to get some fun with me"

 

You just look at them disgusted but just continue walking away when Suddenly one of them caught you by your hand. 

 

"I just talk to you "

 

"JUST LET ME GO YOU "

 

EunHae pov 

I move my hand away from him angrily and nearly lost my balance as I was still drunk and my head start to hurt so bad. I shouldn't have drink that much. I tried to run away but I just fell on the ground. my jacket got torn off and my uniform was showing a bit.

 

"Guys I think we hit the jackpot we got a police officer to have some fun with. Aren't officers not supposely to drink that much"

 

He hold my chin and I couldn't breath properly. Please someone just save me I close my eyes but I only hear the sound of beating. I open my eyes to see Chanyeol beating the hell out of these guys. He had the look of fire in his eyes. He kick them and punch the guy in his face and kick the other in his stomach. 

 

"Hurting a girl for no reason that's just disgusting"

 

The men just ran away I was just laying there on the ground still drunk. My head was moving slowly from side to side. Chanyeol came to me and tried to help me. I just let him my life was already a mess already. 

 

"I'm sorry for what happened in the morning. You decide if you want to forgive or not but I'm just saying that I was really drunk I'm really sorry"  

 

I just nodded and sigh.

 

"It's alright Chanyeol don't worry about that. Ah I don't think I can walk" 

 

"Well would you like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter