Chapter 4

Criminal Love (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunHae pov.

Jonghyun and Key had left me and it was just me and him, the man that I had loved and left me years ago. I didn't look at him. The silence was scary the only things I could hear was his footsteps approaching me. He stop in front of me and I was look-in down at his shoes. His hand was approaching my face. 

 

"EunHae.....please let me exp-"

 

I slap his hand away and I look up at him breathing heavily. My eyes were bloodshed and tears was falling over my face. 

 

"What explanation Taemin??? You left me for 5 years Taemin. 5 freaking years. Did you at least know how my life was. Did you at least care and Oh wasn't you hating me. Telling me to leave you??? So Why the heck are you here?" 

 

He look at me with sad eyes. Just when he was about to speak the door opened. And Chanyeol enter. 

 

"EunHae you forget thi-"

 

He stop in his way when he saw Taemin. The scene was me crying and Taemin trying to hold me. Chanyeol didn't know how Taemin look Like because I only know Chanyeol when I start to work in police office. He try to know who it was but in vain. He ran to us. 

 

"EunHae what happened? Why are you crying and who the hell are you?"

 

I was crying now I didn't care about anything. How dare he come back to me again for what. Breaking me again. At these times like that I hate myself because I was weak I couldn't do anything. Suddenly Chanyeol hug me tightly and I could hear a light gasp from Taemin. I grasp onto him and cried. 

 

"EunHae let me"

 

"Just go please!"

 

"please EunHae I still love you"

 

My eyes widen I get away from Chanyeol and laugh bitterly and look at him.

 

"You love me? Hahaha do you at least know the meaning of loving someone because if you do, you wouldn't have yelled saying you hate me. When I was crying and thinking of suicide, were you here to hold me? No. When every night I cried myself to sleep, were you here to comfort me? No. And instead you break me, yelled at me saying you hate me and don't want to see my face again and now after 5 freaking years you came back like nothing happened and say you love me?"

 

"EunHae please let me explain"

 

"Go"

 

"???"

 

"JUST GO TAEMIN!!!!!"

 

His eyes widen but he didn't flinch. He look down he murmured some words and left but I took glance of something his eyes. His eyes were teary and they were glaring directly at Chanyeol. 

 

"So that's him. The Lee Taemin Pffft seriously he isn't that handsome and he look like a girl with that hair"

 

"It's no time for jokes"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter