Chapter 07

SHE IS A MAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing?”,

Luhan startled and turned around. His eyes widened when saw a girl with only pink towel wrapped around her body and hair. He turned around, avoiding his sight and gulped nervously.

“I ask you, what are you doing?! Why did you open my wardrobe?!”, Tiffany scolds.

Luhan frozen. Nervous because of his male voices just now. Tiffany standing infront of the bathroom door, staring intensely at Luhan’s back figure, waiting for him answer her question.

Luhan’s heart pounding hard and feel dizzy out of sudden. I’m so dead.., he  thought, still back-facing Tiffany.

***

Slowly, Luhan turned his body and moving away from Tiffany's wardrobe. "I.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.. I thought that I'm alone.", he said with his girly voice, apologizes without looking at Tiffany. Luhan hung low his head and walking to the door.

"Where are you going?", she questioned.

Luhan stop his step. His hands and feets shaking, nervously. "I.. I will waiting outside while you changing your clothes..", he said and walk out from the room, immediately.

Tiffany frowning. She checking her stuffs in the wardrobe, make sure there is no missing things. She glares at the door and groans, frustrated.

Meanwhile, Luhan at the outside, leaning his back against the wall and let out relieves sigh. He hung low his head as he breathing heavily.

"Are you okay?",

Luhan startled and raise his face, looking at a girl with blonde hair staring at him as if he doing something wrong. "I.. I'm okay..", Luhan replied and gulped.

"You look nervous.", she commented. "What are you doing here?", she questioned.

"This is my room..", Luhan answered.

"So, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you unpack your things right now?", she questioned. Luhan blinks, confused.

"Sunbaenim!",

Their attention divert to Yoona and Taeyeon, approaches them. Yoona and Taeyeon bowed 90 degree to their senior, Jessica Jung. Luhan look at Jessica with his round eyes.

"Annyeong hasaeyo, sunbaenim.. What are you doing here?", Yoona asked with wide smile.

"I'm on duty to make sure all JUNIOR in their bedroom at this moment.", Jessica answered and look at her junior.

"Oh, both of us from cafeteria.. We're sorry, we don't know about that..", Yoona said and look at Taeyeon beside her. Taeyeon just staring at Luhan and the room.

"You should know that, it's state on Book of Rule, page 45, rule number 23. Keep that in mind.", Jessica replied. Yoona nods her head and so do Taeyeon. She divert her attention to Luhan.

"You..go inside your room..", Jessica command.

"Eh? But..my roommate..", Luhan stuttering.

"This is your room too?", Taeyeon asked. Luhan look at her and nods his head. "Good. Can you give this to her?", she asked as she handed out the warm soup for Tiffany.

"Oh, Tiffany in this room too? Whoa~ What a coincidence?", Yoona exclaimed, happily. All eyes looking at her, with frowned. Yoona clenched her lips, embarrassed.

Luhan accept the warm soup, carefully. "I will..give this to her..", he said. Taeyeon let out sighs and look at Jessica.

"Tell her that this is from Taeyeon.. She know me..", Taeyeon said.

"And..roommate..", Yoona added. Taeyeon and Jessica glares at Yoona, give her 'what-wrong-with-her' look. Luhan nods his head.

"We will go first, sunbaenim..", Taeyeon said as she bowed to Jessica. Jessica nods her head as yes. Yoona look at Luhan and smiling before both of them leaving Jessica and Luhan, go to their room.

Jessica divert her attention to Luhan. "What are you waiting for? Go back inside..", she command.

Luhan bowing his head and twisting the door-knob and swing open the door. Tiffany glares behind her shoulder as the door opens.

"Good night, sunbaenim..", Luhan said as he step inside his room and shut the door. Jessica shook his head and divert her attention to other rooms. Her eyes widened when saw some students running on the corridors.

"YAHH!! Stop right there!!", Jessica scolds.

 

Luhan knocking his forehead on the door, slowly, frustrated. He don't know what to do. He turned his head look at Tiffany who sitting while backfacing him. She unpacking some of her clothes into the wardrobe. He realizes that Tiffany moved all her stuffs from her first wardrobe to another wardrobe. Luhan, feel bad for some reason.

"You know.. There is no need to do that, right?", Luhan asked. Tiffany ignoring him. Luhan exhaled a deep breath and approaching Tiffany.

"I meet with your friend at the outside, just now..", Luhan informed. Tiffany turned look at him with serious look. Luhan gulped and look away. "She.. She told me to give this to you..", he added.

"What is that?", Tiffany asked.

"Warm soup? I guess. She said her name-", Luhan stop by mid-sentence as Tiffany cut in.

"Taeyeon. I know. She is my BFF. Just put it there, on my desk..", Tiffany said without looking at Luhan.

Luhan nods his head and doing what Tiffany told him to-do. He put the warm soup on Tiffany's desk. He standing there, awkwardly and thinking what should he do next. Their first meet so bad, seriously. He will be stay as roommate with Tiffany for six semesters and now, their relation is...doomed.

Luhan fake coughs as he trying to get Tiffany's attention. He want to start again.

"Hi..", he greets. But Tiffany ignoring him. "I'm your new room-mate..", he added, awkward.

Still, Tiffany didn't give any respond to him. He gritted his teeth and trying to calm down. His lips formed an awkward smile. "Hahaha.. Actually, I thought I will have my own room. I don't know that I will-",

"Do you think I want to be your room-mate?", Tiffany cut in as she glares at Luhan.

"Eh?", Luhan asked, confused.

"You can ask for another room if you want! Don't disturb me!", Tiffany scolds, frustrated. Luhan huffed and blinks, flustered.

"Why are you acting like this? This is our first time meet! First, you cold at me. Then you ignoring me. Now you throw tantrum at me?!", Luhan inquiries, raising his voice.

"So what, then? Don't you see? I'm busy! Stop talking and mind your own business!", Tiffany shouts.

Luhan scoffs, "What's wrong with you? Don't you think you just being too blunt here? If you don't like me, just sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter