Chapter 06

SHE IS A MAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#Xi’s Mansion

 

Luhan climbed down the stairs and approaching his mother who watching TV at living room, alone. “Mom..”, Luhan called. Madam Xi turned and smiling. She patted the couch next to her, gesturing Luhan to seat beside her.

“Han.. I thought you already have a sweet dream..”, Madam Xi said. Luhan chuckles as he take a seat beside his mother.

“It’s still early, mom..”, he replied. Madam Xi pay attention to the show while Luhan just sit there, awkwardly. There is something he want to tell his mother but don’t know how to start the conversation. He, somehow feel nervous.

“Do you know that Joohyun already depart to States..?”, Madam Xi asked Luhan as her attention still focused on the screen.

“Eh? I.. I don’t know about that. She didn’t tell me..”, Luhan said.

Madam Xi turned look at her beautiful son. “What do you mean? Are you still fights with her?”, Madam Xi asked.

Luhan blinks, dumbfounded by the sudden question. “Oh, Han.. She is your fiancee.. You should treat her nicely.. I thought this morning, you go to airport to meet with her..”, Madam Xi added.

“Ah..no. I didn’t meet her..”, said Luhan.

Madam Xi let out heavy sighs. “What’s wrong with you, Han? I thought both of you loves each other..”, Madam Xi asked.

“Who said that? I..never told you that.. Not even admit about it..”, Luhan asked.

“Joohyun. She told me before she going to airport..”, Madam Xi answered, casualy.

Luhan look away. This is bad. Why did said that?, Luhan thoughts. Madam Xi staring at her son.

“Han..”, Madam Xi called.

“Yes, mom?”, Luhan replied as he turned look at his mother and smiling bitterly.

“Do you love her? You love her, right?”, Madam Xi asked.

Luhan sighed, “Mom...”, Luhan called.

“Yes, honey?”, Madam Xi answered.

“Do you have time tomorrow?”, Luhan asked, change the topic.

“Tomorrow? Why?”, Madam Xi asked and reach out her hands, take her cellphone. She checking her schedule in her phone.

“Tomorrow is...my first day at University..”, Luhan answered. Madam Xi turned look at Luhan, surprised. “Are you... I mean..”, Luhan said but cut off by his mother as she know what Luhan trying to say.

“I’m sorry, dear.. But I’m busy tomorrow.. You know I just lauched my new brand perfume, right.. So, there is alot things to do.. Maybe your father,..?”, Madam Xi said and suggested.

“Oh.. It’s okay.. I..understand..”, he said and smiling.

“Why don’t you ask your father?”, Madam Xi asked, feel bad for Luhan.

“Already. But..dad will be busy tomorrow.. He have important presentation tomorrow and next two days..”, Luhan said and get up from his seat.

“Where are you going?”, Madam Xi asked.

“Pack my things..”, Luhan said.

“I’m..really sorry, dear.. I will visit you anytime..when I free..”, Madam Xi said, feel guilty.

“Naahh~ It’s okay, mom.. I will go with Baek and Sehun..”, Luhan said and smiling. “I’m going to my room, now.. Good night..”, he added. Madam Xi nod her head as she look at Luhan who excused himself to his room.

Luhan smile widely as he turned his back from his mother. “Yes!”, he whispered and climbed up the stairs to his room. Meanwhile, Madam Xi has her sad looking face as she staring at her son who look sad.

 

The next morning, Luhan kindly sent his parents out for work until the house gate. He waving his hands and smile sweetly.

“Today is his first day attending University?”, Mr Xi asked his wife.

“Yes.. And I..totally forgot about that..”, Madam Xi said.

“Me too..”, Mr Xi replied.

“Do you think we too busy with our job?”, Madam Xi asked.

“I don’t know.. But even though Luhan or Lulu think like that, we do this for them.. Not for anyone else.. So, they will understand us when they grow up..”, Mr Xi said, casually. Madam Xi sighed. She hoping that Luhan didn’t dissapointed at them.

 

Luhan still waving his hands as he look at his parent’s car. Not long after that, Sehun and Baekhyun arrived. Luhan turned look at Sehun’s car parked infront of him.

“Right timing!”, said Luhan, excited. Sehun and Baekhyun look at each other and smiling.

 

#Byun's Mansion

 

This trio as usual hang out at Baekhyun’s house, in Baekhyun’s bedroom to be exact. Sehun looking at Luhan’s sketchbook. He amazed by Luhan’s designed and have a feel that Luhan choose the right paths but full with risks. He glances at Luhan who being make-up by Baekhyun. Sehun frowned at his sights and laughs after that. Baekhyun and Luhan startled and turned look at Sehun who lied down on Baekhyun’s bed.

“Why?”, Luhan asked.

“Yah! You look like Lulu!”, Sehun commented. Luhan look at his reflection on the mirror and speechless. Baekhyun smiling proudly at his so-called-work-of-arts.

“You’re right..”, Luhan said. Impressed.

Luhan look at Baekhyun who walking leaving him in front of the mirror. Sehun approaching Luhan and look at their reflection by the mirror. “Hey, Han..smiling, can you?”, Sehun demand.

Luhan show his awkward smile because of the lipbalm on his lips. Sehun clenched his lips, holding his laughs. He can feel tingy in his stomach. “What with those smile?”, Sehun questioned.

“Lipbalm..”, said Luhan as he look at Sehun. Both of them look at each other while Sehun focused on Luhan’s lips.

“Yah! Stay away from me!”, Sehun hissed as he push Luhan’s head. Luhan frowned, confused. “Your lips calling me to kiss you..”, he joked and laughs hard after that. Luhan dumbfounded while Baekhyun laughs with Sehun’s remark.

“Really?”, Luhan asked and examine himself by the mirror. Baekhyun approaching him with long wig with him. “What is that?”, he asked.

“This is, wig..”, Baekhyun said and helping Luhan put on the wig on his head.

“What if this wig fell off from my head?”, Luhan asked, curious.

“It will not happen if you take care of your behavior..”, Baekhyun said.

“What do you mean?”, Luhan asked.

“It will fell off when there is someone pull it..”, Baekhyun answered. Luhan nod his head, understand.

After a few hours, Sehun who lied down again on Baekhyun’s bed, get up and waiting for Luhan came out from the changing room. Baekhyun walk out from the room with Luhan behind him. Baekhyun smile full of meaning.

“Let’s me introduce you.. Our new girl-friends..”, Baekhyun said and move aside, give way for Luhan.

“Lulu!!”, Baekhyun added, full of enthusiasm. Sehun gasped, when saw Luhan as beautiful as girl. With his long hair, a wig – to be exact, his pink bow on his hair, a charming skyblue sleeve-less blouse with flower pattern and long white skirt.

“Oh, My God..”, said Sehun as he covering his mouth with his hands. Surprised. Baekhyun smiling.

“How...do I look?”, Luhan asked both of them.

“Yah..look at yourself..”, Sehun said as he pointed at the full mirror. Luhan walking and standing in front of the mirror.

“Oh, My GOD!! This is me?!”, Luhan questioned.

“Of course..”, Baekhyun said, casually.

“What happen to me?”, Luhan screamed. Sehun and Baekhyun look at each other before divert their attention to Luhan again. “Wait.. What did you introduces me, just now?”, he asked.

“Lulu?”, Baekhyun answered.

“What?? Why Lulu?”, Luhan questioned.

“So? Do you want us searching for a new name?”, Sehun asked.

“No..”, Baekhyun refused as he look at Sehun and divert his attention to beautiful Luhan. “Do you know, when you register in that school, you must bring your official offer letter.. That’s why you must used Lulu’s name and identity..”, he explained.

“Really? Wait! What if they ask for ID card?”, Luhan asked. Baekhyun and Sehun look at each other as if they never thought about that.

 

#School of Fashion Design.

 

Tiffany swing open the door and step into the room, dragging her luggages. A relief smile formed on her lips and shut the door behind him. Her eyes scanning the whole room. It’s big than what she expected. All facilities in pair, two single-bed, two special work-table, a couch..

Tiffany put aside her luggage and walking to the glass slide-door that bring her to the balcony. She sliding the door and step out to the balcony. “Woah..”, she exclaimed as she saw the deep green forest with fog covering the top of the trees, satisfied.

“Daebak...”, she added.

“Fany-ah..!”,

Tiffany turned when she heard Taeyeon calling for her and step-in to her room. Taeyeon scanning the whole room and frowned. “What with that frowned??”, Tiffany asked.

“Yah..our room is different.. My room doesn’t look like this..”, Taeyeon commented.

“Really? What is your room look alike?”, Tiffany asked.

“My room wallpaper is pink! It’s totally hurt my eyes. And your bed..”m Taeyeon said as she staring at the two single-bed. Sighed. “Ahh~ I’m jealous over your room! It’s perfect.. But our view is same. Nothing different...”, Taeyeon keep blabbering about their room different. Tiffany’s jaw dropped when heard about Taeyeon’s wallpaper color. “Have you check the bathroom?”, she asked.

“Not yet..”, Tiffany said as she shook her head as no. Taeyeon is about to walking to the bathroom but Tiffany stop her by holding Taeyeon’s wrist. Taeyeon turned look at her.

“Yah.. Do you want exchange room with me?”, she asked with her shining eyes.

“Eh??”, Taeyeon asked, didn’t ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter