Chapter 01

SHE IS A MAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the big white mansion, every maid busy doing their duty; clean up the stairs, vacuuming the floor, undustying the carpet, wipe the oriental vase and photo frame, tidying the rooms, ironing the clothes, laundrying the dirty clothes and many more. Everyone is busy.

Not far from the main door, on the third floor at the north wings of the mansion, a man with baby face, sitting on the chair, behind his work table; drawing something with coloring pencils. He totally focused on whatever he do. His rooms filled with a man and woman mannequin with new outfit that designed by himself, cotton wools and knitting machine. His wall room fill with a draft of his design clothes.

A knocked on the door, gain his attention. “Come in..”, he replied, with that the twin door open from the outside.

“Luhan?”,

The man named ‘Luhan’, raise his face, look at his mother. “Mom.. Come in..”, he said.

Madam Xi step into his private room, slowly. “Am I disturbing you?”, his mother asked.

“Nope. Not at all..”, he said as he stop whatever he doing and pay attention to his dearest mother. “Is there something you need mom?”, he asked.

“I’m searching you at your bedroom, but you are not there.. Actually, she is here.. She want to meet you..”, Madam Xi said, feel bad for Luhan. Luhan blinks, clueless as he staring at his mother.

“She? ‘She’ who?”, he asked, totally clueless.

“Joohyun, Luhan. Your fiancee..”, Madam Xi said.

“Oh.. I thought she goes to Japan..”, Luhan said and continue doing his work. Madam Xi let out heavy sighs.

“Luhan...”, Madam Xi called softly. “She is waiting for you..”, she added.

“I know.. Tell her wait for me.. I will get down anytime soon..”, Luhan decided. With that, Madam Xi smiling brightly in relief.

“Thank you, son..”, Madam Xi thanked and walk out from Luhan’s private room. Meanwhile, Luhan continue with his work and trying to focused again but failed. He put down his color pencil and get up from his seat. He take his coat and walk out from his private room, not forget to lock it.

 

Madam Xi talking with Joo Hyun in the living room, their attention divert to Luhan who climbed down the stairs. Joo Hyun get up from her seat as she look at her fiancee, so do Madam Xi.

“Hey, babe..”, Joohyun greet and hugs Luhan, Luhan just smiling and respond to Joohyun’s hug while look at his mother.

“Hey..”, Luhan replied, they release the hugs. “I thought you at Japan, right now..”, he added.

“Oh.. I did. Since my father business is done, we come back here..”, she replied. Luhan nod his head.

“Joohyun want to take you out.. Go hang-out, spend time together..”, Madam Xi said, which Joohyun nod her head.

“Really? Right now?”, Luhan asked. Joohyun look at him with confused look.

“Why? You don’t want? Are you busy?”, she asked.

Luhan look at his mother. Madam Xi nod her head with smile on her lips. Luhan exhaled a deep breath before look at Joohyun who waiting for her answer.

“No, let’s go..”, Luhan said as he smiled. Seo Joohyun smiling brightly as she clapping her hands, excited.

“It’s good then! Let’s go..”, she said as she grab Luhan’s hand. “Mom, we go first..”, Joohyun said to Madam Xi as she bowed.

“Be careful.. Have a great time together..”, Madam Xi said.

“I’m home!”, their attention divert to Luhan’s twin, Lulu.

“Lulu..”, Madam Xi called with stern tone. Lulu who about to climbed up the stairs, stop her step and look at her mother. “Where are you going? Come here..”, Madam Xi called.

Lulu let out heavy sighed and walk to living room. She eyeing her twin, Luhan who hand in hand with his so-called-fiancee. “What is it, mom?”, Lulu asked, annoyed.

“You should greet our guest first..”, Madam Xi said.

Lulu and Joohyun look at each other, they glares intencely. “Why should I greet her? We are in same age, mom.. For God’s sake..”, Lulu said, annoyed.

“Lulu! That’s not the way you talked with our guest!”, Madam Xi scolds.

“It’s okay, mom.. I’m deal with her..”, Joohyun said as she look at Madam Xi and divert her attention to Lulu.

“What ‘mom’? Huh!”, Lulu scoffed.

“It’s nice to meet you again, Lulu.. You still not change your behavior since high school right?”, Joohyun said in mocking tone. Lulu glares at her. “I feel bad for your mother and my love..”, she added.

“What?!”, Lulu scolds.

“Lulu.. Stop it..”, Luhan said and dragging Joohyun from the scene. Madam Xi shook her head, disbelief.

“Luhan! I’m sure you will regret marrying that girl!”, she shouts, frustrated. Madam Xi just look at them. She already aware of Lulu and Joohyun cold war since they are child and she can’t do anything about it, not at all.

Lulu turned look at her mother. “Why are you didn’t say anything to her mom?!”, Lulu asked.

“Stop it, Lulu.. Go to your room and don’t bother Joohyun again..”, Madam Xi warned.

Lulu huffed, disbelief. “What? Are you on her side? Mom, I’m your daughter! I can’t handle if I must stay under one roof with her!”, Lulu said.

“Then moved..”,

Lulu eyes widened. “What? Are you..”,

“Lulu.. This is for your father business and Luhan’s sake. He agree to be engaged with her, for your father. Can you be nice with her? For Luhan..”, Madam Xi said, softly.

“I can’t.. Instead, I feel sorry for my twin for having this kind of life. He doesn’t love her, mom! Luhan just being too nice as the only son in this family! Stop doing that for him! Stop bein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter