Chapter 05

SHE IS A MAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That morning, Tiffany accompany Sunny with her family to the airport. While waiting for her flight, Sunny and Tiffany go to the near cafe to having brunch together.

“Taeyeon didn’t come?”, Sunny asked.

“Too bad.. She is not.. You know her family, right?”, Tiffany inquiry. Sunny nod her head but still feel sad about it.

Tiffany smiling. “It’s okay.. I’m here for you. Plus, we can video call Taeyeon..right?”, Tiffany said, comforting the moody Sunny.

“It’s okay.. No need for that.. It’s not like we didn’t meet anymore..right?”, Sunny said. Tiffany sighs as her shoulder become weak.

“Are you fine with that?”, Tiffany asked.

“Yes...kind of..”, Sunny said. Tiffany smiling and hold on tight Sunny’s hand. Sunny look at her with her sad-looking eyes.

“Yah..you have me.. I will tell Taeyeon about this, okay?”, Tiffany assuring Sunny.

“Okay..”, Sunny said as she nod her head.

Tiffany smiling and her eye-smile showing. “Let’s take a selca together and sent it to Taetae.. I’m sure, she will jealous of us and regret because didn’t come to send you off..”, Tiffany said. With that Sunny agree and both of them take a selca and send it to Taeyeon.

The announcement of the next flight can be heard from the speaker, Sunny and Tiffany get up from their seat and walk out from the cafe. Sunny talking with her family members before depart while Tiffany deliever the picture to Taeyeon with smirking on her lips.

 

#Kings Hotel, Incheon.

 

Taeyeon sit silently in the cafe with her mother beside her, chatting with her friends. She just sit there, don’t know what should she doing. Her cellphone vibrated, startled her. Secretly, she take out her iPhone and open the message she receive from Tiffany.

Frowned. She gasped when saw Tiffany’s selca with Sunny. Madam Kim turned look at her daughter as her gasp just now, disturbing their conversation.

“What are you doing, dear?”, Madam Kim asked, softly but hinting Taeyeon to take care of her behavior. Taeyeon look at her mother and shook her head.

“Nothing mom..”, she lied.

“Who texting you?”, Madam Kim asked. Taeyeon look at her mother’s friend and smiling awkwardly.

“I’m sorry. It’s my friend, texting me..”, Taeyeon said.

“Oh, it’s okay, honey.. You must be bored by with us, sitting there..”,

“It’s nothing.. There is nothing I can do with that..”, Taeyeon bluntly speaking. Her mother’s eyes widened.

“Erika! Watch out your words!”, Madam Kim whispered but loud enough to make her friend heard that. Taeyeon glare at her mother.

“It’s Taeyeon.”, she replied, sternly.

Madam Kim scoffed, disbelief that Taeyeon can talk back to her. “It’s okay.. Erika or Taeyeon is still a same person, right?”, her mother’s friend said. Taeyeon look at her and sighs. She replying Tiffany’s message. “My son is on his way up here.. He will come anytime soon..”, she added, make Taeyeon raise her face.

“Oh..your son.. Don’t you have any daughter that you can call to accompany me?”, Taeyeon asked, casually. Madam Kim turned and slapping Taeyeon’s right shoulder. Taeyeon whined in pain.

“Ouch! That’s hurt!”, Taeyeon hissed. Madam Kim widened her eyes as warning. Taeyeon look away, sulking.

Madam Kim turned look at her friend again and chuckles. “I’m sorry for that.. She just too...”, Madam Kim look at Taeyeon before look at her friend, “blunt? Hahaha..”, she added.

Taeyeon roll her eyes, annoyed.

“That’s her charm, I believe..”, Madam Kim nod her head and fake laughs when heard her friend is okay with that.

“Oh, that my son..”, she said and wave her hands, signalling her son their table. Madam Kim turned look at her friend’s son. She amazed and smiling satisfied.

“He come to accompany your dear..”, she said to Taeyeon.

“What do you mean?”, Taeyeon asked her mother’s friend. Madam Kim look at Taeyeon.

“He is your blind-date..”, Madam Kim answered her.

“What?!”, Taeyeon asked. But Madam Kim ignoring her and look at her friend’s son who approaching them. Taeyeon not even pay attention to him. She look at the glass window with city view.

“Annyeonghasaeyo.. I’m sorry, that I’m late..”, he said as he bowed.

“It’s okay dear.. Come, have a seat..”, his mother said and he take seat opposite Taeyeon. “This is my friend, Madam Kim and this is her daughter, Erika Kim..”, his mother introduces them.

“Yes..”, he answered, not looking at Taeyeon.

“So..introduces yourself, dear..”, his mother said.

“It’s embarrassing..”, he said with bashful smile which make Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “Annyeonghasaeyo.. My name Oh Sehun. You can call me Sehun..”, Sehun said as he smiling.

Taeyeon startled when her mother nudge her arms. She turned look at Sehun. Both of them look at each other. Taeyeon’s eyes widened as she know Sehun so well.

“You?”, Taeyeon said as she gritted her teeth.

“Oh, Erika-sshi.. Do you know me?”, Sehun asked, he mocking her with her ‘Erika’ name. Taeyeon scoffed, disbelief.

 

#Incheon International Airport.

 

“Sunny! Sunny!”, Tiffany called. “Taeyeon replied my message..”, she added. Sunny approaching her and read the message Taeyeon sent, together.

From : TaeTae

Jealous!! I’m freaking bored here! How I wish I was there with both of you.. Ah, my mom caught me texting your guys.. Geez~

Both of them laughs at Taeyeon’s message. “Omo.. Poor Taeyeon..”, Sunny commented.

“I know right..”, Tiffany said and then another message come. “Oh, she sent message again..”, she added as she open and read the message.

“What did she say?”, Sunny asked.

From : TaeTae

I’m so dead! I don’t know I’m in arrange blind-date!! Help me!!

“WHAT??!”, both Sunny and Tiffany shouts and look at each other.

“Now...she is totally dead.. What should we do?”, Tiffany asked.

“How should I know that? I’m must go to depart gate right now..”, Sunny said. Tiffany nod her head. Both of them hugging tightly. “I’m gonna miss you, mushroom!”, she said.

Tiffany laughs. “Me too, Soonkyu!”, she teased. They release the hug and staring each other. “Take care, okay?”, said Tiffany.

“I know. You too.. Tell me if you already have a boyfriend..”, Sunny teased.

“Yah! You doesn’t have anything to think about rather than boyfriend, like...seriously?”, Tiffany replied.

Sunny chuckles. “I should go...”, Tiffany said. Sunny nod her head and waving her hands. “Annyeong~!”, she said.

“Annyeong~”, Sunny replied then her family sent her to the gate. Tiffany turned look for the last time and smiling. She fastened her pace, walking to the main door.

 

As destiny-crossed each other, at the same time, Luhan is there to, he and Baekhyun will sent Kai off to States on the same day. Luhan and Tiffany walking passed each other without realizes about it and knowing each other.

“Yah! Stop teasing me!”, Kai nagged when Baekhyun keep making fun of him. Luhan just laughing at them from behind.

“You sound like a ‘ahjumma’ with that nag.. Are you even a man?”, Baekhyun questioned.

“Shut up!”, Kai replied, annoyed.

“Where is Sehun?”, Luhan asked. Baekhyun turned look at him and bend his lips.

“Nahh~ He said his mother arrange a blind-date for him..”, Baekhyun said.

“What? Hahahaha! Are you serious?”, Luhan asked. Kai smirking when heard that and turned look at Luhan.

“Yeah! He told me that though..”, Baekhyun shruggs. Both of them laughs thinking about Sehun attending blind-date.

“What are you laughing at, huh?”, Kai asked Luhan. Their laughs faded. “You are in the same boat with Sehun too.. Arrange blind-date and arranged marriage.. I see no different..”, Kai said.

Luhan scoffed. “What with you?”, he asked.

“Nothing.. It just, you laughing at him like that is same like you laughing and making fun of yourself..”, Kai answered. Luhan holding his rage, he clenched his hands into ball.

“Yah.. Yah.. Enough both of you.. We came here to send you off.. Not fight with him, okay??”, Baekhyun stop things before become worsed and say it to Kai.

Luhan look away. Baekhyun hates this awkward moment. First, Kai always picking on Luhan without reason. He just throw tantrum, mocking, sarcasm at Luhan just like that.

“What time is your flight?”, Baekhyun asked Kai, change the topic.

 

Tiffany riding her pink scooter, depart from the airport to the Kings Hotel. But as scooter is slow, it will take time.

 

#Kings Hotel

 

“Hahahahaha!!”, Sehun laughs hard as he walk out from the hotel. Taeyeon not far infront of him, sulking and irritated when Sehun keep teasing her for her English name. She turned around, looking at Sehun who still making fun of her.

“Oh, my tears.. I’m crying..”, Sehun said between his chuckles.

“Yah! Oh Sehun! That’s enough okay! It’s not funny!”, Taeyeon scolds, frustrated. Sehun chuckles and wiping his tears.

“Chill~ Okay? Not funny for you but yes for me..”, he replied. Taeyeon rolled her eyes, annoyed. Their mothers told them to hang-out and spent time together, getting know each other. As usual, Sehun will acts like a gentleman and Taeyeon holding her temper.

“Whatever~ I don’t know you attend this kind of event.. Are you trying to hide you true self?”, Taeyeon mocking.

Sehun glares at her. “What do you mean?”, he questioned.

“Honestly, I’m surprised that you can acted well infront of your mother and my mother..totally like a gentleman..after what you have done to me and-”,

“And who?”, Sehun inquiry.

Taeyeon gritted her teeth. She hates to spill out his name. He, the one who betrayed her with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter