Chapter 03

SHE IS A MAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan take off his helmet and look at the cafe where he always hang-out with his friends. He let out heavy sighs and get off from his scooter. He bring the helmet with him, walk into the cafe. From afar, he can see his friends laughing and chatting at the cafe’s veranda. He approach them, casually.

“Hey..”, he greet his friends, cooly.

Three of them turned look at him. “Oh! You coming. Have a seat..”, Sehun said as he pushed the chair opposite of him with his foot from under the table. Luhan scoffed, disbelief. Kai and Baekhyun laughs.

“What??”, Sehun asked, as he shrugged. Act like nothing happen when Luhan just standing there, staring at him, disbelief.

“How rude..”, Luhan commented. Kai pull the chair beside him for Luhan and gesturing him to sit. Luhan take a seat beside Kai and Baekhyun.

“Ouch!”, Sehun said with sarcastic tone, not even care.

“So, what with Lulu??”, Baekhyun asked.

“What’s with her?”, Kai asked. Sehun just staring at them. Not even care to joined their conversation.

“I heard from Luhan’s mother that she is running away..”, Baekhyun answered. Kai turned look at Luhan.

“Really? Is that true??”, Kai asked.

“As you heard.. Yes..”, Luhan admit. Sehun scoffed as he smirking and playing with his cellphone.

“Heol~ But why she do that??”, Kai asked.

“You know.. You ask me like this as you know, the fact I know WHY she leaving..”, Luhan said. Sehun staring at him, with frowned.

“So, you know?”, he asked. Luhan nod his head and let out heavy sighs. Feel burdened by it.

“I’m the one who helping her..”, Luhan said, bluntly.

“Say whaaaaaaaaaaattt??!!”, Baekhyun and Kai asked, in-sync. Sehun just staring at them.

“But why?? Your mom furious and crying because of this, you know? My mom so worried!”, Baekhyun nagged.

“I’m sorry for that. But that’s Lulu anyway.. I can’t forbid her since...-”, Luhan paused as he remember what Lulu said to him that night. She want him to believe her.

“Since what?”, Baekhyun asked.

“..she said that, she want achieve her dream. She don’t want to be control by my parents..”, Luhan said.

“Yeah~ I’m kind of agree with her. You know what? I’m support your twin..”, Sehun said, casually. Luhan glare at him.

“So, your father already know about this?”, Baekhyun asked.

Luhan shook his head, sadly. “No.. He still at his company. He have an important presentation today, so..my mom told me to tell him later..”, Luhan answered. Baekhyun nod his head.

“Look.. How is work more important that family??”, Sehun said.

“What do you mean?”, Luhan asked, he was taken aback at what Sehun said about his family. Baekhyun and Kai look at each other.

“Enough, you guys.. We came here not for fight..”, Baekhyun said as he stop them. Sehun look away, staring at the building in front of the cafe. His attention caught someone from afar.

“So, how about your study?”, Baekhyun asked Luhan and Kai.

“I got a letter from college, majoring in business..”, Kai said. Baekhyun and Luhan look at each other.

“Woah.. Isn’t that what you want?”, Luhan asked, since they know what Kai best at since they in junior highschool.

“Of course..”, Kai said, not even excited.

“So...why you didn’t look happy?”, Baekhyun asked, confused. Sehun take his wallet and cellphone. His friends look at him when he get up from his seat.

“I have to go.. She is coming..”, Sehun said as he smiling and patting Luhan shoulder before leave the table. Luhan frowned and turned look at Kai and Baekhyun.

“Did I missed something? What’s with him?”, Luhan asked as he look at both of his friends. Baekhyun glances at Kai.

“He...-”, Kai paused at mid-sentence as he eyeing Baekhyun.

“We think he is falling in love..”, Baekhyun added. Luhan blinks as he widened his eyes.

“Sehun? Falling in love? With who?”, Luhan asked.

“That’s the problem! We don’t know.. But Sehun always staring at opposite shop..”, Baekhyun answered, Kai nod his head. Luhan turned look at the opposite shop.

“That’s...”, Luhan blinks and frowned. “..a accessories shop for girls..”, Luhan added, disbelief.

“Yeah.. That, we think that girl always visit that shop..”, Baekhyun said. Three of them turned look at the shop again and saw Sehun standing at the outside, like waiting for someone to come out.

“Why don’t both of you spying him?”, Luhan asked.

“Are you crazy? There is alot of girls in that shop and you want us to spying him?”, Kai asked, disbelief. Luhan shook his head. He don’t know what is love, so he don’t have any comments.

“So..talk about you Kai...”, Luhan change the topic. Baekhyun turned look at Kai. “Why you didn’t look happy with this school?”, he asked. Kai chuckles as he hung low his head. Luhan and Baekhyun waiting for his answer.

“I got it from States..”, Kai said, almost inaudible.

“What?”, Baekhyun asked, more like questioning him so he can repeat what he blurted just now.

“So that’s mean...”, Luhan said and stop at mid-sentence when Kai nod his head. He will study abroad. “..you will study abroad..”, he continue.

“I know..”, Kai replied.

“What about you Baekhyun?”, Luhan asked.

“I got letter from KAIST..”, Baekhyun answered.

“Oh, God.. You too? Both of you get what you really want!”, Luhan exclaimed. Kai chuckles while Baekhyun smirks.

“I have planning that I will do my revenge..”, Baekhyun said. Luhan and Kai frowned.

“Revenge? What kind of revenge?”, Kai asked.

“You know.. There is alot of female students in university.. So, I will find a new one to replace her..”, Baekhyun said. Kai roll his eyes, annoyed.

“Seriously? You still can’t get over her?”, Luhan asked.

Baekhyun glare at him. “Who said? Of course I can get over her! I just...want she regret her choices for broke-up with me!”, Baekhyun replied.

“What is that?”, Kai questioned. Baekhyun turned look at him. “You want she regret her choices? Don’t you realizes that you want her notice you again with this so-called-revenge?” Kai mocking.

“So? What should I do then to prove to both of you that I really already get over her!?”, Baekhyun explode. He is in panic mode.

“There is no need to prove it, Baek.. We don’t need one though..”, Kai said and against his back to the chair.

“Really? No need?”, Baekhyun asked.

“We know that you really love her.. So, maybe you’re the one who will regret with your choices..”, Kai said. Luhan turned look at him.

“What choices? I didn’t have a choices! She didn’t give me one!”, Baekhyun nagging. Kai smirks and chuckles.

“Actually, you have a choices.. And I’m sure she giving you a choices.. But you’re the one who didn’t realizes about it..”, Kai said. Luhan frowned. Totally lost in love topic.

“What do you mean? What choices that I have?”, Baekhyun asked.

“You have choices, whether you will accept her decision to broke up with you or you will not stop showing to her that you really love her, by not giving up..”, Kai explained. Luhan turned look at Baekhyun.

“And, I think you already choose your choices..”, Luhan said and glances at Kai who known for expert in love.

“What?”, Baekhyun asked.

“Yeah, you made a choices.. To accept her decision to broke up with her..”, Kai answered. Baekhyun staring blankly at the air. Dumbfounded. “And, I really amazed by your girlfriend.. Ah! I mean, your ex-girlfriend.. To do this. She want you to realizes your mistake.. That’s why she said she want to broke up with you so you realizes that you’re nothing without her by your side, right?”, Kai questioned him.

“I..think so..”, Baekhyun said and grab Kai’s hand. Kai startled and get goosebumps. “Please, help me!! Kai! Help me please!!”, Baekhyun begged.

“Help you, what??”, Kai asked.

“Help me.. I want her back!”, Baekhyun answered. Luhan just staring at how desperate Baekhyun is.

“Yah.. You said you already get over her.. So, what now??”, Luhan asked. Didn’t understand with his friend condition and situation.

“Listen to me, Baek..”, Kai said. Baekhyun nod his head and pay attention to whatever Kai want to say. “You should..focus on your study at this moment..”, Kai said.

“What??”, Baekhyun asked.

“Study! F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter