Chapter 04

SHE IS A MAN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey! Are you blind?!”, Tiffany shouts infront of Luhan’s face, his helmet mirror to be exact. She feel agitated, when the person behind the helmet doesn’t give any respond. “Hey, mister!”, she called as she knocking Luhan’s helmet.

“Fany-ah..”, Taeyeon called as she holding Tiffany’s arm but Tiffany ignoring her. Taeyeon look around them and all attention to them. Embarrassed? Of course! They already become a center of attention in the middle of road! Sunny nudge Taeyeon’s arm and give her sign to drag Tiffany from there.

“Are you deaf?!”, Tiffany asked and shaking Luhan’s scooter, roughly.

“Tiff, that’s enough..”, Taeyeon said as she pulling Tiffany’s arm from Luhan. Sunny bowed to the netizen who looking at them and to Luhan.

“I’m sorry..”, Sunny added as she bowed and follow Taeyeon and Tiffany to the side road.

“Yah! Taetae.. Why you dragging me away? He is in fault in this!”, Tiffany nagging, Taeyeon sighs and shook her head as she keep dragging Tiffany out from the roadway.

“Let me go!”, Tiffany struggle from Taeyeon’s hold and turned look at Luhan again. “YAHHH!! I will remember you!!”, Tiffany shouts.

“Let’s go.. Let’s go!”, Sunny said as she pushing Tiffany.

 

Luhan’s heart pounding hard when facing this kind of situation. He let out relief sighs and touch his own chest, feel his heartbeat. He nervous and scared.

“Is that a girl or a hungry lion?”, he mumbled and holding his helmet on his head. “Thank God I have this on..”, Luhan added. Feel thankful for his helmet and dark mirror so the girls or whoever witnessing this situation didn’t recognize him at all. The traffic light turned to green, Luhan ride his scooter straight to his home sweet home.

 

Meanwhile...

 

“Let me go!”, Tiffany said and Taeyeon let her go. Tiffany tidying her messy hair. “Why you dragging me?!”, Tiffany scolds Taeyeon.

“Fany, you make a scene! It’s embarrassing!”, Taeyeon replied.

“But he is the one in fault! He almost hit us with his stupid scooter!!”, Tiffany explodes.

“I know! But he didn’t, right? So, calm down, will you? Everyone is watching us!”, Taeyeon said as she look around. Sunny just staring at both of them, in silence.

“Yeah, Fany.. Everyone looking at us, so we have no choice to drag you out from the scene..” Sunny said, soothing her. Tiffany inhaled a deep breath and let it out slowly, she do it that for a few times to calm down her nerve.

“Are you okay now?”, Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany glare at her and look away. Irritated. Taeyeon smiling and look at Sunny. “So, can we continue with our shopping? Oh, come on! Tonight is ladies night! Remember?”, Sunny said and Taeyeon nod her head, agree. Both of them look at Tiffany, waiting for her respond.

“Let’s not fight okay? Not infront of me. We will not see each other for months after this..so can we enjoy our night?”, Sunny added.

“Oh, okay~”, Tiffany said, Taeyeon and Sunny cheering happily and locking their arms with Tiffany’s.

“So, where is our next stop?!”, Sunny asked.

Tiffany smiling. “Let’s go to CK!!”, Tiffany said with enthusiasm for shopping. The trio walking together to their next stop.

***

#Xi’s mansion

 

Luhan playing with his scooter keys as his feet walking to the door. From outside, he can heard his mother scolding someone. He frowned and get into the house as soon as possible.

“Who told you to throw my precious daughter’s letter?!!”, scream Madam Xi. Luhan fastened his pace walking to the living room, his mother voice echoed in the house.

“Mom..”, Luhan called. Madam Xi turned look at Luhan and her anger toward their maid dissapeared.

“Luhan? Where did you go? I thought you running away like Lulu too..”, Madam Xi asked, worried.

“Mom.. I just go hang-out with my friends..”, Luhan said and approaching his mother. He look at their maids. “What is this all about? Why are you throw tantrum at them?”, Luhan asked.

“Luhan.. How can I didn’t explodes.. They throw away Lulu’s letter that I left here.. On this coffee table..”, Madam Xi said, softly and take a seat on their couch. “That’s the only thing Lulu left for us..”, she added and sobbing. Already missing her daughter. Luhan look at their maids and sighed.

“All of you..dismiss..”, Luhan command. His mother look up at him and their maids.

“Han.. What are you doing?!”, Madam Xi asked, shocked.

“Mom.. Let them go, there is alot duty to do..”, Luhan said and look at the empty coffee table. It’s tidy and clean. Luhan blinks as something crossed his mind.

“Wait..”, he said make Madam Xi look at him, curious. “If they clean up living room and throw- No!”, he shouts and run to upstairs. Madam Xi bewildered by the situation.

“Luhan! What’s wrong?”, she asked and panic.

 

Luhan get inside Lulu’s room and his eyes widened when saw the dustbin is empty. He gasped and get out from Lulu’s room, go downstairs. Madam Xi in living room still confused when saw Luhan running, to the kitchen.

“Ahjumma..”, Luhan called on of their maids. A woman with around 50, look at him and surprise to see their young master get into the kitchen.

“Young master!”, she said and bowed. The other maids who heard that, turned and shocked when saw Luhan. They bowed.

“There is no need for that! I want to ask something..”, Luhan said. They straightened their back.

“What is it, Young Master?”, they asked.

“Who is in-charge in clean up Lulu’s bedroom this morning?”, Luhan asked.

“Me..”, one of their maids, raise her hand, hesitated.

“Where is the garbage?”, he asked.

“Eh??”, she asked, confused. All of them look at each other.

 

@Garbage house

 

“Oh, God.. Not this time..”, Luhan said as he standing infront of the garbage house with his maids behind him.

“Young master..”, Luhan turned his head, look to his left. His maids provide a mask for him to cover his nose and mouth from the garbage bad smell. Luhan smile bitterly and put on the mask, cover his lower face.

“Let’s get start..”, he said and get inside the garbage house with his maids. All of them gonna be have a big mission that night, is searching for Lulu’s letter and school offer letter.

 

#MangoSix Cafe

 

“Woah~ I can’t believe that we will have our own road after this..”, Tiffany said. Taeyeon nod her head, agree with her. Sunny smiling and put her glass down.

“But, both of you so lucky.. You got attend same school and meet often.. Not like me..”, Sunny said, in sad tone. Tiffany and Taeyeon look at each other, feel bad for Sunny but there is nothing they can do, though.

“It’s okay.. Now, everything is right on our finger, right?”, Taeyeon said as she showing her iPhone. Sunny chuckles and nod her head.

“You’re right.. But thank you for today..”, Sunny thanked and staring at both her bestfriend.

“It’s nothing.. We can meet on Spring holiday, Summer holiday or even winter..”, Taeyeon said.

“On Christmas day..”, Tiffany said. Sunny nod her head and chuckles. Her friends right, it’s not like they can’t meet anymore. She inhaled a deep breath and smile.

“I hope we can achieve our dreams and be what we really want.. You know what I mean, right?”, Sunny said.

“We know..”, Tiffany and Taeyeon said, in-sync. Taeyeon startled when her iPhone vibrated on their table. They laughs as Taeyeon answer the call.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter