Indigo

Rainbow

The second color from the bottom in a rainbow is indigo. 

It also symbolizes wisdom, intuition, and self-mastery. it's also means infinity.

 

 

People come to him often to ask him about their future. Sometimes they ask him to connect them to their late elders. It all started when he was five, full cheeks and loved to jump around the house that his grandmother told his mother that the little boy might inherit their ancestors' ability. "They have the color indigo surrounding their aura" she had explained to his mom.

Key- that's what he had told them to called him. Thinking, it fits him perfectly of his ability to read the future and to speak to the other world.

They offer him money, sometimes things that even he himself would never think about. But none of them amuses him. It is always too simple; the requests, but he takes them anyway.

So one day, when a man shows up in front of his door, with bloodshot eyes and shoulders slouched almost hit the ground (Key likes to exaggerating sometimes) that Key thinks, this one is different.

And indeed he is.

You see, Key reads the future just by the touch of a hand or the stares of the eyes. He always reads his clients before accepting the requests. Deliberately, he offers his hand toward the man which the man immediately takes that Key gets even frustrated by it. By the fact that he can't read the man's future.

He hates it.

"My girlfriend left me" the man had told him between the sobs. Key watches him crumbling apart in front of him, watching the vulnerable side of this man. For once, this amuses Key, but he also feels bad at the same time.

Key thinks hard, how is he supposed to work when he couldn’t even read this man. Upon realizing he might let him down if he went further, he had decided to just turn him down all for once.

Please don't a voice says, more like pleads to him. The shaman looks around the room to find a girl -a spirit to be exact- standing behind the man in front of him.

"Please don't tell him I am here" Key nods agreeing. The man in front of him is still crying, and it breaks his heart somehow. The spirit kneels beside the man, hands wrapping around the man's body. "Please tell him to let me go"

The man looks up to Key, "I just- Key ssi what should I do?"

"Let her go" Voice stern and Key himself almost flinched by how he had sounded.

The latter's face changes from sadness to curious and almost furious "what did you say?"

"Let her go"

"how can you say so?"

"she told me to"

The man stands up and storms off the room, slamming the door shuts. Key makes no move to catch him, ignoring the slight weird feeling on his chest.

It is few days later that the man comes again. And again, Key doesn’t know it beforehand as he still couldn’t predict it.

(The man had told him that he was sorry for just leaving and he should've believed on what Key had said because according to people, Key never lies.)

"It's Kibum" he tells the man out of the blue, the latter makes a confused face which almost comical to him "my name, it's Kibum. Kim Kibum" to be honest, Key,- Kibum doesn’t know why is he telling it such things. No one knows his real name.

"I'm Jonghyun" now that Key realizes, the latter- Jonghyun, haven't introduced himself before.

Jonghyun smiles and Kibum smiles. It might take a long time to heal Jonghyun, but Kibum is willing to try.

Kibum might never read Jonghyun's future, but somehow, deep down inside, he could feel it. This is going to work.

 


 

a/n : this is super short!!!! I honestly dont have any idea what i just write-_- so bear with me huhuhu. anyway 1 more to go!!!! and it's going to be jongtae!