Red

Rainbow

Red is the first or the topmost color in a rainbow. it symbolizes vibrancy and security.

 Red is energizing. It excites the emotions and motivates us to take action.

The color red first brings to mind the idea of love

 

 

When Jonghyun said he didn’t know how to ride a bike, all the members offered themselves to teach him. Everyone well, except Jinki. Why? Because Jinki believed that Jonghyun could figure everything out by himself, without him helping. He just had this strong belief toward the lead singer, strong enough to make his heart beat somehow faster.

 

Jonghyun doesn’t tell the members when he (finally) managed to keep his feet off the ground while riding his friend's bike that he lent for practicing his bike riding. He doesn’t tell the members when he bought a black bicycle and ride it to practice even though he is a little bit late.

 

So when Jonghyun comes through the door and Kibum shrieks in horror while Taemin running for the first aid on the corner of the practice room, it is Jinki who comes first to him and let out his white handkerchief from his pocket and pressed it on Jonghyun's bleeding knee.

 

Kibum showered him with thousands of questions like "how did you get that?" "How did you get here anyway?" "You are a bleeding mess and you don't even know?" "Jonghyun, have you lost your mind? That could leave scar!" And Minho came with "I saw a black bike near the front office, is that yours?" Jonghyun answers to none of them.

 

He just stares at the person below him, flinching when Jinki pressed a little too rough. When Jinki looks up and give his blinding smile to Jonghyun, he smiles back and mutters a "thank you" because really, what else he could say?

 

Maybe there is something else to say. Between the look on each other's eyes and the skin brushing off with one another, maybe there really is something among the lines.

 

But Jinki and Jonghyun are too stubborn to admit it. Really.

 

Taemin comes with the first aid and Jinki covers Jonghyun's bleeding with a bandaid. Playfully, Jinki pinches Jonghyun's wound and scold him "this is why you should get a bike that isn't higher than your little feet"

 

Jonghyun doesn’t need to ask how Jinki found out about his bike; because Jinki knows everything.

Instead, he takes Jinki's white handkerchief that is now stained red and said he would wash it for him. Jinki yanks him "no, no problem" and walks away with his stained red handkerchief.

 

What Jinki doesn't know is that, maybe Jonghyun's cheeks have the same color as the blood on Jinki's handkerchief when he said that.