Orange

Rainbow

Orange is the second color in the rainbow, from the top. The color orange is a combination of red and yellow.

It may not be as fiery as red but symbolizes a lot of energy and wisdom.

Orange is a very warm color, which although dynamic, is more thoughtful and controlled.

 

 

 

"What is the color of the sunset?" Taemin looks up from his book to see Minho biting his own lips. Minho waits for a second more before he continues "I know it's orange though, but I don't know how is this orange looks like"

 

Taemin closes his book with a soft thump and he sighs. Minho always comes up with unexpected questions that he sometimes doesn't know how to answer. Really, Minho could ask him the most obvious things in the world but still Taemin doesn't have the answers for them. Mainly,  because Taemin never really take anything around him that seriously before he met Minho that he couldn't explain to him how orange looks like.

 

"Orange hmm?" Taemin starts. He could see Minho getting excited by the way he grasp the bench tighter that his knuckles turn white "it's like the orange, the fruits you know. It's kind of sour but sweet at the same time. It's not as passionate as red but it's warm enough for your heart. Here feel the orange" Taemin grabs Minho's hands and stretch it wide open to feel the light of sun setting in the west.

 

Taemin looks at Minho, as his face turn from confusion to glowing like a Christmas tree. "I get it Taemin ssi, thank you"

 

Taemin met Minho when he was looking for a job to pay for his college tuition and one of his friends gave him Minho's address. His first impression of Minho when the older boy opened the door for him, is how Minho's eyes shine. Those eyes are the most beautiful thing Taemin ever seen.

 

Minho, he is a guy who has a strong sense of knowing, Taemin would say. Taemin's job is to put everything around Minho to words. Explaining what is happening and how is everything in this world works. That is why, Taemin has been reading a lot since the first time Minho asked his first question to him, "what is love? Is it hurt when your heart skips a beat? They said it’s a sign of love". Taemin didn't know how to answer it because he never felt it before, he admitted to Minho and Minho fortunately, didn't push him. But now, everything has changed. Taemin sees it and Minho feels it.

 

"Hyung, it's Taemin" Taemin protests. He has been telling the older boy to drop the honorific between them.

 

"Yes. Taemin ssi"

 

"Hyung if you keep calling me that way I'm going to leave you here"

 

Minho agitates but he tries anyway "Taemin ah" Taemin couldn't hide his smile and he wish the latter could see him "Taemin are you still there?" Minho's voice sounds panicked.

 

"I'm still here" he says holding Minho's hand assuring. "Always"

 

 




 

 

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN TAEMIN'S TEASERS???????????? AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GUYS GUYS JUST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH HUH HUH OKAY HOW TO CALM DOWN SERIOUSLY TELL ME HOOOOOWWW T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T