Green

Rainbow

Green is the fourth or the middle color in a rainbow. it is an emotionally positive color,

giving us the ability to love unconditionally.

This color relates to stability and endurance,

giving us persistence and the strength to cope with adversity.

 

 

So Jonghyun doesn't know how to cook nor does he good at doing a simple math equation ("I'm a writer, Kibum. How am I supposed to instantly blurt out what is 8x9?" "You ing learned in on elementary!"). But Jonghyun has a chest broad enough for Kibum to lean on when things get rough.

 

And he knows Jonghyun will always be there.

 

It's one of those days when Kibum comes home from his work. As a fashion editor under the name "Key" he puts his game on 100% no less, maybe more. But when things get rough, he would come home with a pout on his face and Jonghyun's arms would always open to catch him whenever he falls down and cry.

 

Kibum opens the door of their room only to find out Jonghyun isn't there. Jonghyun is writing a novel recently and the editor keep bothering him to finish it before the deadline, and it makes him stay at home all the time. So it's weird to not seeing him on their room.

 

"Jjong?" He calls. He checks on the kitchen, on the living room to no avail.

 

A faint sound of the guitar playing could be heard and Kibum has this relief smile on his face. Kibum walks towards the porch and there he is...

 

After 8 years together, never once Jonghyun fails to take Kibum's breath away. Everything about Jonghyun excites Kibum a lot. It makes him think that it is not gravity that holds him on the earth, it's Jonghyun.

 

The said man is sitting on the wooden chair with his green guitar. The one Kibum got for Jonghyun's birthday last year. It's a little girly but the look on Kibum's face when he handed it, Jonghyun could never say no.

 

 

Jonghyun looks up once he could feel the latter's presence. Jonghyun can see the tears that almost escaping Kibum's eyes so he open his arms wide enough and lets Kibum to buries his face on his chest.

 

Jonghyun doesn't need an explanation nor he tells Kibum to calm down. Because Jonghyun knows Kibum more than Kibum knows himself. That kind of feeling that makes Jonghyun think that, he doesn't need wings to fly, Kibum is enough to make him soar.

 

 

"Sing for me" Kibum pleads and Jonghyun instantly complies.

 

So, maybe Kibum is a little bit diva-ish and he takes a lot time to get ready for a date. But Kibum's smile is so bright that Jonghyun pretty sure he doesnt need sun anymore. As long as he has Kibum.

 

And no, they dont want to have it any other way.