I'm Amber too

I Loved You, Do You Love Me?

Previously...........

 

Amber heard knocking outside, it’s pouring out there. Who could it be? She slowly opened the door to find a little girl, soaking wet. 

 

"Are you Amber Liu" the little voice asked. Amber slowly nodded her head. The little girl sighed and collapsed in her arms. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Crap. 

 

"Ohmigosh." She's burning up. Come on Amber, think, think..... I lifted the girl out of doorway and into the bathroom. Need to get her out of these wet clothes. I quickly got into action, changing her into my clothes, which were a tad too big. I couldn't help but think that she looked rather familiar, I just couldn't place my finger on it. Have I met her before? Nah, probably not. I laid her into the guest room bed. Laying a cold towel on her forehead. Are you Amber Liu? That line kept replaying in my head. Obviously she knows me. 

 

**Ring Ring**

 

"Hello?" 

 

"I Love You" The voice replied. I smiled, trying not to laugh at the corniness 

 

"I'm sorry wrong number."

 

I heard him say Ya, just before I hung up.

 

1,

 

 

2,

 

 

3

 

**Ring Ring**

 

"Hi....." 

 

"Ya, Amber why did you hang up. Do you want to die?"

"You've reached my voice mail. Please leave a message after the beep." I was trying so hard not to laugh, when I heard swearing. Then the line went quiet, I waited for some more yelling. "Hello?" I asked, which got an instant reply.

 

"I KNEW IT! I knew you were there. OH you wait." I just couldn't help myself after that, I just started laughing."Yeah, yeah laugh at my feelings." I looked at the little non-familiar girl once more. 

"I'm sorry but..."

"No you're not." he replied. I laughed again.

"But you, make it way to easy." I heard him give an irritated sigh, then a small laugh. "Hey, what's up?" I asked closing the bedroom door which held the mysterious girl. 

"I have some bad news." 

"What?" I asked, what could possibly be bad. 

"I have to go on a business trip for 5 months." he replied slowly. 

"Okay. What else?" 

"I leave in three days." After a moment I came to realize the 'bad news' 

"But we get married in 2 months. Less than that." I start stating. Why does this always happen to me. I stare at the roof.  Somebody up there has it in for me. I bet its Dad. 

"I know and I'm sorry. But this could make a huge difference to the business" I roll my eyes at this.

"And what am I? A business?" I said, anger seeping through. "Don't I count for anything?"

"Babe, you mean the world to me. I won't go if it makes you that upset." He said softly. Making me regret everything I just said. Idiot Amber, why are you so self-centered. "I'm really sorry Amber. Please don't be mad at me." He said. I sigh, feeling stupid.

"I'm not mad at you, I'm sorry." I sigh again "But, we've been planning this for nearly a year and..."

"I know, and I'm sorry as well. I won't go." He cut me off. I could hear the sincerity in his voice.

“No babe, I…” I sigh “I’m being stupid, sorry.” I say

“Hey, it’s okay. But are you sure you don’t want me to go?” He pauses “I can stay if you want..."

"Don't be stupid." I say interupting the next words that will make me feel stupid. "You have to go. I'll be fine here."

"I know you'll be." He paused  "But I don't think I can." I felt the heat rising in my checks. Oh my gosh, I think that...

"Hello? Amber you still there?" 

"Um, yeah I'm h-here" Damn you voice. I heard him chuckle. 

"I love you, do you love me?" He asked, with concern. 

"I do" I replied. I don't know how but I could hear him smiling. 

"I'll see you in 5 months,ok?" I don't know why but i felt like something was....

something inside me was...

I feel like I was...

"Babe? Amber? Sweetheart?" He called out, pulling me from my thoughts

"Yeah, I'm still here." I whisper, 

"And I will be waiting for you, right here. So you better hurry back. In case someone comes and whisks me away." I whisper ever so softly. 

"Or I change my mind." I hear a soft sigh, 

"Don't worry my princess, I'll be back in time to sweep you off your feet, and be wed." I smile, at his corniness. 

"Until then my fair lady, I bid thee farewell. Also my love and deepest regrets of having to leave such beauty." 

"Farewell, thee kind sir. And I wish thee good luck on his quest." I hang up the phone, with mixed emotions. Idon't know what's happening, I know its good that if I am, then it will be easier to get over... him. I 

"Um, hi?" I heard a small voice say, I turned to find it belonged to that little girl. 

"Are you ok?" She gave a small nod, 

"Are you Amber?" It was my turn to nod. "I'm Amber too." I smile, since Amber is a popular name, I wasn't that suprised.

"Why are you named Amber?" I heard her ask. Um why was I named Amber? Hmmmm...

"Mum and Dad liked the name Amber, I guess" I shrug my shoulders, 

"Umm what about you?" I ask 

"MumandDadlikedyousotheynamedmeafteryou" a/n Lil Amber said 'Mum and Dad liked you so they named me after you'

She said that so fast I didn't hear a word. We stare at each other, she is looking at me like she knows me. Those eyes, I know those eyes from somewhere.

"Can I stay here until you are married?" The spell is broken, What??????? How did she know that I was getting married? Who is this girl with the familiar brown eyes. 

"Umm..." I had no idea what to say. I mean like some random girl asks if she could stay until..

"Won't your Mum and Dad be worried?" Wait, I should call the poliece. But what do I say 

Hello Officer, yes some girl fainted at my front door. I have no idea who she is and she's asked to stay until my wedding...hmmmm

"Daddy would be, but Mummy won't." I look at her wondering what she was talking about. I stare at her once again, Mum wouldn't mind me looking after a girl for a while. 

"What's your Daddy's name? And where did you come from?"

"My Daddy's name is Kris and I'm from Korea." I'm completely at lost for words. Kris, or is it Chris? Must be Chris. Or...

"Oh, so is your Dad here in America?" She shakes her head. That explains it, Kris would never let his daughter fly on an airplane alone. 

"I got lost my Daddy and I got seperated." My heart was breaking looking at this lost little girl. 

"I remeber him saying that he used to be close friends with a lady named Amber. And I had my little back pack with an invitation to your wedding." She paused "Soo...I looked for it and found you" She pulled out the noticeable envolope, which was completely soaked. I took it out of her hand, and saw familiar bracelet around her wrist. 

"Are you okay?" She asked.

That bracelet. I know that bracelet, but where. 

I stop her, I take off the bracelet, I bought. And put it on her. "Look after him please." I said "Amber?"

"Um, Miss Amber?" I shake my head of the painful memory. I smile and realise that I had a grip on her wrist. I drop it embarrassed. \

"Uh, yes you can stay here until my wedding. I don't mind at all." I smile and she is grinning from ear to ear. "Um that room is your for the time being, ok?" She nods and skips back into the room. Remembering that I have the invite. I could possibly ring whoever to get their child. They must be worried about her, as I look at the invite I realise that I can't read the name because it was dripping wet...well there goes that idea. Hopefully her Dad is not worrying to much.

Little does Amber know that back in Korea

 

The father of said Amber, well little Amber. Was holding a letter that he took with him everywhere.

 

Dear Kris,

I'm sorry for not telling you about me leaving. My Dad is sick and only has a few more weeks left, so I have to go back and help Mum. Please look after Kim. I know both of you will be very happy, I hope you don't ever forget the greatest name you will ever know Amber Liu. I will come back to claim that MVP title. Haha. I will miss you Hyung

Your BEST FRIEND

Amber

 

But I never did, but you never came back anyway.

 

                                                 ][][][][][][][[][][][][][][][][][][][][][[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][

OMIGOSH SOOOOO LONG SINCE I'VE SEEEN THIS!!!

Well here's the update that I promised months ago. Soooo sorry about not updating, Life has been cruel. But I'm back hopefully. 

You know the drill by now. Subscribe if you haven't 

Thanks 

byebye