Re-writing the past.

I Loved You, Do You Love Me?

Okay, since everybody is guessing it. It is kinda like the bollywood movie Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. But it's been modifyied. I do not own Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. So if you have seen the movie, it may or may not end up like the ending. 

CLIFF HANGER!

sorry for not telling you

thanks

byebye

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lil Amber/ Amber Wu

Dad hasn't asked for it yet. Either he hasn't found out, or he's waiting for me to mention it. 

"How was school Amber?" Um "Good" Better ask him now, "Appa, how did you and Eomma meet?" Hurt ran through his eyes. "Uh, it's okay, if you don't wanna tell me." I said quickly. "It's just that..." he cut me off "We meet through high school." I nodded, I knew the story, from Eomma's diary. "She was doing her final year at our school." he said smiling "Our?" I asked. His eyes met mine. Got you. "Um, yeah, Me and my friend." I may be ten. But I can out smart you Appa. "Your friend?" I asked trying to hide a smile that was creeping on my face. "Don't push it." He said rubbing my head. "Appa!" He knows it takes forever to re-do my hair. "You're Eomma was the first real girlfriend I had." HUH? I scrunched my nose. "You don't need to know." he said, smiling. Okay so I skimmed through the book.

I was looking for one word/name. Amber. I was confused, cause my Eomma kept saying it was a she. But every time, she described her, it sounded like a boy. I wanna ask Appa, but it might hurt him. "Oh, we better get going." Appa said looking at his watch. "Where are we going?" I asked. "We are going to meet an old friend." He must have saw my confused look. He smiled "Ajeossi Lu Han." I squealed. Oppa Lu Han, he's not really my Ajeossi he's my Appa's best friend. Well, one of them. Oppa Lu Han, looked like a girl. But he was handsome. I lov... /coughs/ .... like Oppa Lu Han.He also said that I shouldn't call him Ajeossi, but Oppa 

 

I love driving with my Appa, we listen to random music, play random games, and stop to grab food. Oppa Lu Han lives on the other side of the city. So it's about an hour and a half, to get there. "Appa, what was you're friends name?" My dad smiled, "Guess." I put a finger on my cheek. "Was it..." I tried to make it look like I didn't know. "A-amber?" I saw a small smile. "What was she like?"

"Umm," I saw the difficulty in his eyes. "She wasn't..uhh...she wasn't like all the other girls." he paused,

"She was actually like us boys, really badas..." he coughed, "She was my best friend I guess that's all I can tell you." I sighed knowing (legit knowing) that he wasn't telling me everything.

 

RIIIINNNGG!! 

"Hello, yeah we're already coming."

"Can't you wait till I get there."

"I'm driving" "Hmm"

"Yeah bye"

 "Appa who's that?" he smiled at me saying "You're idiot Ajeossi." I punched him on the arm "Appa! Don't call Oppa Lu Han an idiot." I said harshly.

"I'm sorry I called your Oppa an idiot." she smirked

"Appa!" I felt a blush creeping up my neck, while my Appa just laughed. "You are just like her."

 

 

 

"Well her we are." Appa pulled outside this amazing mansion.standing outside was a smiling Lu Han waiting for me.....I mean us, outside the door. "Hello little one." Lu Han said as I ran into his arms. "Wow I think I'm gonna have to stop calling you little" I felt my cheeks reddening. "Yeah get a room." My Appa called from the car. I gave my Appa a real mean glare (Or one that a 10 year old could muster) "Fine" Lu Han said carrying me inside the house Just before we heard a "YA!" We both laughed as my Appa rushed in dragging most of our luggage. "Idiots" I heard him mumble.Making us both laugh again. 

"Why don't you go upstairs and get settled, while I talk to you Appa alright?" He winked. Which made me blush again. I nodded and quickly turned so he didn't see. I was running up the stairs when a name caught my attention. "I got a letter from Amber." Oppa said.

 

 

Kris POV

I stared at the letter which was actually an invite. 

Amber Liu
 
 
and 
Kim Myung-soo
 
request the pleasure of the company of 
Lu Han
at their wedding to be held at 
The Church of The St Vincent Catholic Church
2333 South Figueroa St, Los Angeles
Saturday 18th September at 2.30pm
Afterwards and evening with Family and Friends at 
The Craft
10100 Constellation Blvd, Los Angeles
Pre-dinner and After drinks are held at 
The Ritz-Carlton, 900 West Olymipic Blvd
RSVP Amber Liu (Moblie) 032 262 3758
(Adress) 98 Springfield St, Los Angeles, California
 

Wow she's getting married. "She's getting married?" Lu Han asked. We both looked at each other knowing exactly what we were thinking. Which ended in both of us laughing. "There is no way Amber would be getting married." I said "Yeah, especially to Myungsoo." Lu Han said in between laughs. Then it hit me. "What if this was a prank?" I asked, realisation hit Lu han too. He took out his phone and started dilling the number. "Oohh it's ringing." he said

 "Hello," 

"Is Amber Liu there" he said laughing, 

"Pardon?" he smile fadded.

"Oh, yes. Thank you"

"Bye"

"So what happened?" I asked still smiling. "She asked if I could ring back later." Lu Han said shrugging his shoulders. I punched him in the arm. "I'm serious." I said smiling still. "Okay, she said, That Amber is not available at the moment, she's trying on her wedding dress, so could you call later, Thanks" he said in a high pitch voice, but he didnt laugh, which ment he was dead serious (At least half serious, you seriously don't think Lu Han is serious. Seriously?) That's when heard footsteps followed by a door being slammed. Amber?  "I think I should check on her." Lu Han said already moving towards the stairs. "Nah, it probbaly was the wind," I shrugged "Besides it's not like she knows who Amber was." Lu Han nodded, "But still, I'll check on her." I walked towards the car intending to grab the rest of the bags, but all I could feel was an ache in my heart.

You're getting married. 

 

 

Lu Han's POV

I knocked as gently as I could. *sniff*  "Who is it?" *sniff* "It's Oppa" I said, pushing open the door. I saw a crying girl with a book in her hands. I sat on the bed holding her "Naww, what's wrong, you can tell Oppa?" I whispered. She just shook her head "Please." She did't say anything, just gaveme the book she was holding. Umm, you want me to read your diary? I gave her a confused look, she hesitated, but then nodded. I opened and the first thing that caught my eye, was

In this journal, you will read about Your father (Kris). Me, your mother (Kim), and Amber.   

She flipped to the end where one little sentence was written.

Amber. Please let Amber see her first love. Love Eomma  

Realisation hit me in the face. I stared at this little tear streaked girl. Kris You're wrong this girl knows more than you think and she's on a misson. A mission to change the past. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG That was long, the places in the invite are actually real. I didn''t know where to take this story, so I thought heck let's introduce someone else, so I got LuHan. YAY!! I'm tired. I might not update anytime sooner, beacuse EXAMS. Yes people it's that time of year, for exams to rule your life. Please pray for me. I really need to sleep though. anyway I hope you liked this. Also I would like to thank smolder for making the AWESOME AMAZING FIC COVER. So if you are in need of one ask her. I also just realised that they speak Korean, not english. And I'm neither Korean or any type of asian, so please don't get mad,if it kinda sounds weird. ANYWAY......

...If you haven't already please Subscribe and Comment below.

byebye

IDONTGIVE...