And the Old Amber

I Loved You, Do You Love Me?

Spring Field, Los Angeles

I played with the ring around my finger. Am I doing the right thing?

 "Amber?" I looked my old friend, soon to be husband.

"Yes, Myungsoo" He smiled.

"Sorry, I was making sure." I gave him a confused look.

"Pardon?" he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"I still can't believe that we are getting married." I felt heat rising in my cheeks. His arms found my waist, he rested his chin on my left shoulder, and whispered.

"I'm the most luckiest guy in the world." He kissed my cheek, softly. I turned in his arms, "No, I'm the luckiest girl." I grinned. "I like your hair long." he said running his hands through my now long hair. Ever since I left college, I thought I should let them grow. A new start, a new look. 

"I can remember first seeing you after twelve years" 

----------Flashback------------

 

"Ohmigosh, I'm so sorry Miss" the man  said. He bent down to help, the girl with her groceries, that laid all over the floor. 

"Gosh, are you blind?" the man's hands stopped. The girl looked at him, with frustration in her eyes. 

"Excuse me, Mr." The girl said with more annoyance. The man, blinked "I'm sorry." he said picking up the remainder of the groceries. "Um, sorry to be asking but you look very familiar." He stared at the beautiful girl, who reminded him of...

"Amber?" he said. Confusion crossed her face. "Yeess" she said slowly. "It's me, Myungsoo." Still confused, she took a step back, so did he.

 

"Oh my fudging gosh MYUNGSOO!" She said hugging the Myungsoo. "Wow, you've changed" he said. "G-good change" he stuttered.

 

 

-------End of Flashback--------

 

 

 

 

 

"Yep, thanks to those groceries." he said, our foreheads, were now touching. "The groceries?" I asked "I think it was your blind eyes" I teased as I pulled away, walking into the kitchen. I heard him laugh. "Well, either way. We are going to be married in 2 months." he sat down on the stool, at the breakfast bar. "Don't bet on it." I smirked. 

"Oh, Myungsoo." We both turned to my mother walking down the stairs. "Morning, Mum." Myungsoo said walking over and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Oh morning." She said. Sitting on the dining table. "Amber, is breakfast ready." I quickly gave her the pancakes I made this morning, before Myungsoo stopped by to visit. "Here you go." I placed it in front of her. "You staying, for breakfast?" She asked Myungsoo. "No, sorry Mum. Just came by to give my beautiful lady, this." He pulled out a little box. "What is it?" I said opening it. Inside was a...

 

 

Lolly Wrapper.

 

 

I closed it and threw it at him. "That's not funny" I was about to make a grand exit. When he pulled me back. Turned me around, so that my back was towards him, and he placed something around my neck. I looked down to see the most gorgeous necklace, with the word MINE diamond encrusted. "It's beautiful." I turned, facing the now smiling Myungsoo. "Why do you have to make everything a joke." I said. "Hey, my love is real." he grabbed me in for a hug. "See," he said picking up, the mine necklace. "You are now and forever MINE" I smiled weakly. "Yeah"    I think.     "Oh I got to go." He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "See ya later." he said walking out the door. 

 

"Amber?" I heard my mother. "Yes" I whispered. "Do you love him?" she asked. I played with the necklace. "Mum, what is love?" She sighed. "Don't marry him if you are going to be unhappy." I sat down in the seat next to her. "I know I'm going to be happy." Just trying to tell my heart that. "Well, you know that's all I want." she said, she held my hand. I was now crying. "But, I can't let him go (Let him go, let him go. turn away and slam the door....Sorry had a Frozen Moment.)  "He was my first love." I sobbed. "And you think using Myungsoo, like this is going to solve anything. " she asked Mothers always making you feel guilty. "No." I wiped my tears "I do like Myungsoo, just ..." I don't know if I can love again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whaasssuupp,

Second chapter, and yes, you might be thinking 'I thought this was a Krisber Fic" Well, yeah. It's just that I think Myungsoo deserves Amber more. Right? I hope you are not confused, and when Myungsoo says Mum, he means Future in law Mum. Everybody got that, SWEET. Hopefully I can put up the next chappie ASAP and it'll be a bit longer

Oh and if there is someone out there who would like to make a Picture thingy for this please leave your thingy shop, in the comments.

While we are on the topic. If you haven't already, GO back to the foreword and click Subscribe, and if you really want to, and are really nice Comment below. If you're really nice, you can upvote. (I have no idea what that is.) 

Thanks

byebye