Meet the New Amber

I Loved You, Do You Love Me?

Somewhere in Korea

"Amber, you're going to be late for school." I called, while trying to do her lunch.

"I'm here Daddy" the little voice came from a little girl, who had her uniform on, but her hair was a mess. Poor girl, had to take after her Dad.

"Come here." I said, helping her to the stool. I brushed her hair and pulled it into a ponytail.

"There." Brushing her hair one final time.

"You look like you're mum." She gave me a big grin.

 "Do you have you're bag." I asked her,

"Oh no." She scrambled back up the stairs. I stared at my beautiful wife.

"Kim, your daughter looks just like you. She is beautiful, she is.." Sluuurrrppp I see Amber scoffing down her food. She reminds me of..

"Daddy, can I have the present mummy left for me. Please" she pleaded her eyes growing.

"What do I always say?" I asked.

"Not until, I'm older." she sighed

"But I'm 10 daddy" she said. Like that makes a difference.

 "No, until, you're way older." I said. She pouted her lips.

"No" I said. She stomped her foot and walked off.

"You're a big meanie." she yelled back "I wish Mum was alive and you weren't" I felt like I was punched in the gut. I was staring at the floor now. I felt little arms come around me. She was crying.

"I'm sorry daddy." she sobbed

"I didn't mean it honestly." I wiped away her tears.

"It's alright." I said hugging her.

"Best Friends" she smiled

"Deal" 

RRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG

"Omo we are going to be late." We both grabbed our bags and rushed to the car.

"I forgot my lunchbox" Amber said. I ran back to grab it and off we went.

"Okay, I'll pick you up after school." I said as Amber was hopping out of the car.

"Yep, bye dad." She yelled. It was a quiet ride, by the time I got to work, I reached for my briefcase.

"What the?" I lifted the case, and saw all my papers on the floor. I picked up all of the papers, bills, accounting papers, things that need to be signed.... 

"It's missing" I said. No, no, no.

 "She took it." She is in so much trouble, I smiled. 

 

At (little) Amber's school

"Hey Amber." She turned and saw Lilly running towards me.

"Hey." Amber smiled

"What's that?" Lilly pointed to the wrapped gift in Ambers hands.

"It's my present, my Mum left." Amber said turning it around in her hands.

"Well open it" Lilly told Amber. Amber ripped it.

"What is it?" Lilly asked.

"I don't know." I opened the little book. 

Happy Birthday Darling.

Either your father gave this to you, or you stole it from him.

       Who is this? 

I bet you look like your father, his amazing black eyes, his soft white skin and his beautiful smile. In this journal, you will read about Your father (Kris). Me, your mother (Kim), and Amber.        

        Amber? 

Amber was my first friend, I am always thankful for her. She was an amazing person, who put the needs of others before her own. For example, she gave up her first love for me. 

         Dad, had someone who was named Amber.

Amber was your Dad's best friend, and your Dad was Amber's first love. I came and ruined that friendship, that she moved away and never came back. She never contacted me, she contacted her friend Victoria. Kris tried to get information off Victoria, but she kept saying that Amber made her promise that she would not give away any information, to anyone. Fustrated Kris, hated Amber ever since. In this journal you will read, my time with these two amazing people. About true love.

"Amber, what is it" Lillly said

"It's my Mum's journal" I said "I was named after my parents best friend."  

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody, the first chapter of I loved You.....(why did I give it such a long title). Hope this is alright. I tried to make it a bit longer,but trying to wirte it and learn maths, is something that only superman can do. Sooooooooo

I hope you all enjoyed it. I will try and update. 

And if you haven't already Subscribe and comment below. 

THANKS 

byebye