Where's Amber?

I Loved You, Do You Love Me?

Kris POV

Owww. My head is killing me. What happened? Where am I?  Oh no. BUCKET! I turned my head to find one sitting right next to me. After I puked my guts out, I took in where I was. Uhh

"Here," 
 

I turned to find LuHan, standing there with a glass of water, and tablets. 

"What happened?" I asked, throwing back the tablets and water. Much better. He pulled out his phone, and on the screen was me crying hysterically. 

"Yes, you were that drunk." LuHan smirked. I tried gabbing the phone, but he moved it out of my reach. He laughed.

"Ya, delete it now." I said glaring at him. 

"That's the kind of thanks I get. For baby-sitting your ." 

"LuHan I swear, if you don't delete it now. I'm gonna kcik your ." I threatend. LuHan scoffed..

"Yeah....." he said "Catch me then." I moved, to catch him. When a sharp pain went through my head. Dammit...I heard tutting. Then laughter, when I get over this you are soo dead. 

"Bro, when your done, contemplating on how to kill me maybe, you'll listen. Yeah?" I glared at him. 

"FIne." I grudgingly said, rolling my eyes. Idiot. 

"Ok, now, all I know what happened is that you came waltzing through that door, pissed. And I had to drag your soory to the living room. While you keep abusing me, and singing" Wow, I was that drunk. 

"Did Amber see?" I asked dreading the answer. He shook his head. 

"Nope,you were lucky she was fast asleep then otherwise. She would have been throughly entertained as I was." I threw the cushion at him. 

"Speaking of Amber." I looked around. No Amber 

"Where is she?" I asked LuHan. He shrugged  his shoulders and said

"Still sleeping maybe." I shook my head.

"Yea, maybe." I laid back down, closing my eyes. What happened last night? I remember, going to grab the rest of the bags.Then I remeber driving, then I came across a bar, then after a few or more shots. I was asked if I wanted to....oh no....did I? I tried to think about what happened next.

"Bro.." I opened one eye. To a concerned LuHan.

"You okay?" I nodded, 

"I'll go wake up  Amber." I nodded, when I heard LuHan walk up the stairs. I closed my eyes and tried to remember, what happend next. I was asked, then....I started crying. I sat up...a little to fast, and the annoying pounding was back again. 

"I said no, then I started asking, why my best friend is not even talking to me, or why I wasn't invited to the wedding." I whispered. Lying back down again

"KRIS!" LuHan came running down the stairs. 

"Bro...not too loud." I groaned,  

"Amber's not there." LuHan yelled. I shot up running up the stairs, to the room she was suppoed to be staying in. 

"AMBER?" Nothing. Amber, where are you? I saw a little folded piece of paper, lying in the middle of the bed. 



Daddy, first of all don't freak out. 
But I've gone to L.A, to do something for mummy. 
Please don't be mad. I took the emergency card. 
And am on a plane, by now. 
I'll stay with grandpa, and will be back soon.
I Love you. 
And I'm sorry Daddy 
Lots of Love
Ambie

 

 

"Bro..." I turned to find Luhan standing at the door. I gave him the piece of paper. 

"Wow, what are you gonna do?" he said, I looked outisde and saw a plane cross the sky. 

"She said she had to something for Kim." I said "I think I'll just let her do it." I turned to a confused LuHan. 

"She's staying with Kim's dad. So she'll be fine. Right?" I asked, hoping that LuHan would say 'No, that I sholud go' 

"Yeah, bro." he smiled "She'll be fine." I nodded, and looked outside again. 

But little does Kris know, that LuHan was smilling, beacuse this girl, will change the world someday. 

"And so it starts" LuHan whispered.

 

 

 

 

Little do they know, that in America

 

 

 

 

Amber heared knocking on the door. It's pouring outside, who could it be? I slowly opened the door to find a little girl standing there. "Are you Amber Liu." she said in a smal voice. I nodded. Then she passed out. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I'm being nice.And have updated again. I kinda had a writers block. SO I had to figure out how to continue writing it. Also I've been extremely busy. 

Anywayy 

If you haven't already Subscribe and Comment below.

Lovelove

IDONTGIVE..