-5-

Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now class, would anyone like to tell me the answer?" Your math teacher asked, scanning around the room of bored-looking students. The boy on your right was sleeping and a girl to your left was playing on her phone. How much longer was this class? If you weren't gonna get out soon, you'd end up killing someone.

*This is boring* the voice complained and you had to agree. When were you ever going to use this in life? If your going to learn something, then it should be something useful. 

The bell rang and the classroom cleared out quickly, students shoving each other to get out of the school. It was amusing to watch. 

*Let's explore the city* the voice suggested as you walked to your locker.

"Yeah, after I do my homework" you say, taking your coat out of your locker and grabbing the books that you will need later.

*Are you serious.... You actually care about what your grades?* 

"Yeah, if I slack off they will kick me out, and then how will I kill my target?" 

*Smart girl* the voice says with a sarcastic tone. You close your locker and see Chanyeol standing there, he must of been waiting for you.

"Hey, you busy?" He asks.

"Depends, why?" you ask him.

"Well, how about we go get some icecream?" 

"Like a date?" The voice took control and spoke for you.

"Uhh..." Chanyeol turned pink and looked down at his shoes. 

"Let's go" You say grabbing his hand.

 

Luhan's p.o.v

"There has to be another way, I mean, isn't killing like evil?" 

"You think this is a choice?" The other growled, showing his fangs.

"I feed when I am hungry; and if I don't, I will end up going insan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter