-6-

Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Chanyeol were walking around the city, hand in hand, it was short of a date. And the both of you were happily enjoying each other's company. Chanyeol took you to a small cafe and ordered ice cream. It was nice to finally relax, like a normal person. You were truly happy, if your kind could even call it that. It was hard to explain, emotions came and went. Sometimes they were there and sometimes there weren't. But you knew this happiness wouldn't last long, it never did.

*I wonder what he tastes like* the voice teased you. And no way in hell were you going to drink his blood, nope, you would do everything you can to resist it. You weren't going to harm your one and only friend in this city.

*That's not what I meant* 

ert.

*Yes, but I'm just you with a darker sense of humor, don't forget that*

After that, the two of you walked around some more, passing by many stores, Chanyeol insisted that he buy you something. You told him that you didn't need anything but the boy was stubborn.

"Do you like cotton candy?" He asked.

You didn't have much desire for human food since it didn't fill you up as well as blood did, but the icecream tasted good, so why not try something new? You nodded in response to his question and he led you to a park. The park was nothing special by any means, at least not to you, it had different types of trees, bushes and other plants. There was a playground and also a few people selling things like hot dogs, popcorn, drinks, you get the picture. It all felt... weird. You would usually avoid these types of places, taking dark alleyways, staying in the shadows, never wanting to bring attention to yourself. 

"Thanks for today" you said as you ate a piece of cotton candy, it was sweet and it melted in your mouth, you liked it.

"No problem, if you ever want to hang out again let me know" Chanyeol said with a smile.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" You ask.

"Ah... nothing I guess" 

"You wanna help me study?" 

"Study date?" Chanyeol teased.

*Might as well, right?*

"Yeah sure" you said with a smile.

"Let's head back, it's getting late" Chanyeol takes your hand and the two of you head back to your apartment. On the way home, Chanyeol buys you a coffee and you thank him again. The boy was too generous for his own good, he was going to end up getting hurt. You've finally arrived to the door of your apartment and turn around to say goodbye to Chanyeol when you someone interrupts you.

"Are you on a date?" The voice causes you to let go of Chanyeol's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter