-3-

Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You have finally arrived in Seoul. The journey was painful but worth it. About half of the country's 50 million people live in its capital, Seoul. Although you didn't like large places full of people, you had no choice.

*That's a lot of people. People who will kill you once they find out what you really are. Which is why you need to kill them first* the voice told you, always twisting something nice into something evil. But it didn't matter, you swore that you weren't going to make friends (or any contacts for the matter) here. You preferred being alone. It gave you time to think. And time to learn how to control your inner demon. 

*You do know how this works right? If you die then I cease to exist?*

"Why are you telling me this now?" You quietly ask as you pick up your luggage and head towards the exit. 

*Because I don't want to you to do anything stupid* the voice tells you.

"Why do you think that I'm going to do something stupid?" How thoughtful.
No response. Of course. 

*Where are you going to stay?* 

"I'm working on that" you say while waiting for a taxi. When one finally arrives you wave for it to stop. You notice someone else open the door and climb in. You could hear the voice chuckling in your head. With a groan, you open the door from the other side and get in as well. 

"You two traveling together?" The driver asks you. And you shake your head no.

"Then why are you in here?" Asks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter