-4-

Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Why are we staying here?* the voice obviously doesn't like the apartment that you've chosen. But you liked it. Being on the 20th floor, was also nice. You had a balcony overlooking the city, a small kitchen, one bathroom, one bedroom and a living room. The price was also in your range, and you had quick access to the inner city and bus stations, if there was a need to escape or hiding.

 

"Because it's close to the university where Luhan will be studying at" you say as you begin to unpack.

 

*And you'll be studying at the same university? It's November, kind of late to register for a school, especially this one* it had a point. Seoul University was the best school in Korea period. People from all over the world came here to study. Many of the students in the school weren't even from Korea. Which meant that their Korean wasn't all the best, which caused problems in their studies. But no. Those kids had rich parents who would get everything for them. Even if it meant paying another thousand dollars so their child can re-take the course that they failed. 

 

*You don't have that* the voice reminds you. Yes. You didn't have unlimited funding, but you were pretty smart which is why the school accepted you. And, when you mentioned that you spoke Korean (along with some other languages) the school wanted you to come right away. But you only had one chance. If you were to fail a course, or pick a fight with someone you'd get expelled. 

 

*Let's see how well that goes for you*

 

 

*How's your first day of school going?*

 

"Shut up" you growl. 

 

You first day wasn't going well at all and the voice loved reminding you about it. The university was huge, and despite asking multiple students which way to go, you kept finding new halls to get lost in. After walking around for a little bit more, you gave up on going to your first class and just decided to walk around the school.

 

*What if you get in trouble?*

 

"I'm new"

 

*Great excuse, think of it yourself?* You grin.

 

"Of course" 

 


Since you decided to take the same major as Luhan, you hoped to find him at school. No such luck. And after spending the major portion of your day lost, you decided to ask around about Luhan. Lucky for you, you found one of his classmates. A tall boy wearing dark blue jeans and large blue/white sweate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter