-7-

Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's p.o.v

I lay in my bed, turning to the side to look at the clock. Crap. I was supposed to be up two hours ago. Whatever, I'm late anyway, might as well get some extra sleep. Yesterday was exhausting. I pull the covers so that they cover my head and feel myself slowly drifting off. But just as I'm about to close my eyes and sleep, that stops me. 

*Don't you think you should be getting your to L's for training?* it tells me.

"Shut up" I growl and cover my ears. But that wouldn't work, because this thing was inside of my head. Well... I guess that it is a part of me. So I am basically arguing with myself. Great. 

*Just an idea, but I'm pretty sure that we don't want to see him angry*

"There is no we" my fangs sprout out and I throw the covers off the bed.

"Just ME and a CRAZY VOICE" my eyes glow orange and I claw at the air, full of anger. I wasn't going to share my head with anyone.

It's MINE.

YES! I'M A GREEDY LITTLE , I'VE ALWAYS BEEN!

"Learn to control yourself" L says appearing out of freaking nowhere.

"What do you want?" We say in unison, shocked, did he teleport inside or something? Can I teleport? Or does each demom have a different power? Like time control? Or telekinesis? Ooh~ what's my power? Heat vision? A freezing ray?! Nah, I'd probably get telepathic communication with snails or something lame like that.

"I think that its time for us to do a little learning, and not just physical, mental too"

"What?" I tilt my head like a confused puppy. But my adorableness never worked on L. What a shame. It usually let me get away with so much.... 

"I'll teach you tomorrow" 

"How about school?" You know. That thing that people go to to learn? I kind of missed it. 

*Don't 'normal' kids hate school?* Well, I'm obviously not normal. I mean, I'm having this argument with myself, no? 

"Ah yes, you'll have to attend that too" L says with a strange look on his face. Was that... it looked like a cross between pity and guilt.

 


I spend the rest of the day training my physical strength. L was a pretty ty teacher or maybe I was just a terrible student, either way, I always ended up on my back on the ground. It was starting to get annoying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter