-2-

Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The flight was 13 hours, and it was a pain. Normally, you loved flying. Being up in the air, surrounded by clouds, where no one can find you. It was a nice escape from the reality of living on land. Though, you never understood the concept of flight on a passenger plane. The idea of two people (the pilot and co-pilot) being responsible for an entire plane full of people, adults, children, babies, it was just something that you were never able to understand. To trust two people that you have never met before or seen with your life? It was kind of crazy. In all honesty, you wouldn't mind the pilots screwing up, and the plane crashing throughout the flight. When you first got on the plane, you were happy to get a window seat. Then, you realized who you were sitting beside; some bratty, annoying little kid. The whole flight, this kid wouldn't stop talking, which at first didn't seem bad. It was nice to talk to a stranger every now and then, but this kid was starting to play on your nerves.


"Hello, my name is Trevor! Can I have the window seat?" the little kid asks you.

"No" you reply coldly.

"Why not?" he begs with puppy eyes.

"Because I said so, now sit" you motion to the seat beside you.

"That's not fair" Trevor says as he plops himself next to you.

"Well, life's not fair" you mumble quietly. 

"Why are you going there? Are you going there to visit family?" he asks.

"Why do you care?" the kid seemed a little shocked at your cold response but continued on asking questions. 

"How old are you?" 

"Will you ever shut up?" you ask him. This was going to be a long flight. You put your headphones on and pray for the kid to fall asleep quickly or like die of a heart attack. 

"What's your name?" 

"What's your favourite color?" 

"Red" you reply when you realize that the kid won't shut up. 

"Why is that your favourite color?" 

"I don't know, it just is" you tell him.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" 

"What kind of question is that?" you snap at the kid. 

"Okay. Then how about a best friend? Everyone's got one" the kid doesn't seem bothered at all with your attitude. But, the closest person to a best friend? L? Things did kind of end weirdly without any goodbye. Hell, you didn't know if you were ever going to see him again. Or if he even wanted to meet up with you. There was a possibility of the two of you running into each other in Korea, right? Just a slim chance, but that still gave you a little bit of hope. If L didn't want you to follow him, he wouldn't of told you where he was going, right? With this thought in mind, you smile. Something that you haven't done in a long time. 

"Might as well rest for a bit" you quietly say to yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When you wake up from your sleep, you see Trevor playing with your phone.

"Yah! That's mine!!" you snatch it away from the kid. Who looks startled, and suprised that you are awake. He gives you a box.

"What's this?" you ask opening the box.

"You missed two meals so I thought that you'd be hungry when you woke up. So, I got an extra for you" the kid said with a smile. You thank him and eat quietly while the kid asks you more questions.

"Who's L?" he asks. Crap, the bastard probuably went through your phone while you were asleep. It's not you kept anything too important on there, but still. He shouldn't of done that. Ah, whatever. You place your phone on one of the fold-out tables. It's not like anything he finds on here will do anything. Plus, the kid probuably only wanted it for the games. He could keep using it for all that you cared.

"A friend" you answer quietly. 

"Why is his name L?" the kid asks with curious eyes.

"Well, his real name is Myu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter