-8-

Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Wake up, go to school, get back, do homework, sleep and repeat. Is that really the life of a student? How boring* 

 

"Yeah" you sigh and rub the sleep out of your eyes. It was boring as hell, but it was what normal kids did. They would spent half of their lives studying so that they can work themselves to death. 

 

*Fun, right?*

 

As you get yourself ready to go to school, you can't help but think about running into that boy yesterday (literally). This was your second time, and your inner demon just wanted to tear him apart. It didn't care that you were in public, it didn't want to wait any longer. The craving for blood was soon going to influence your actions, which was something that you promised that would never happen again. What was so special about him anyway? 

 

*Maybe L knows him?* 

 

That could be a place to start. Maybe you could give him a call, see if he was nearby, and if you could lend you a hand. But first you were going to have to get through the school day. Now you weren't stupid by any means but this was pointless. Why learn how to do math when there are calculators everywhere. Besides, meters, centimeters, kilometers? These aren't real measurements. Just stuff that human made up to make the world make a little more sense. To make it 'easier'. The only real measurement is time. Which seemed like it was going the slowest that it possibly could. Math in the morning was bad enough, but it was the teacher which made you hate the class even more. He was boring and nothing more.

 

 

When the bell rang, signalling for class to be over, you quickly got out of the room and headed to your next class. Your second period was with Chanyeol, and it was English (Korean I guess?...). It wasn't too bad, at least you had someone to talk to. But Chanyeol wasn't here today. As you walked into class you noticed that there was someone sitting in the seat beside you, the seat which was normally empty. And it was Luhan.

 

"Sorry for the other day" he says with a smile.

 

"It's fine" you say, deciding to keep interaction to a minimum. 

 

*Brrr.... why so cold?* 

 

Luhan didn't talk to you throughout the lesson, which you were barley paying attention to, until the teacher mentioned an assignment. It's not that you didn't like working with people, but that you didn't like working with people that you did not know very well. So when the teacher said that she was going to be making the pairings herself, you slouched down in your chair and sighed.

 

"Do we have a problem miss?" the teacher asks you.

 

"No ma'am" you reply in a bored and mocking tone. 

 

*That's exactly how you earn a teacher's respect* 

 

What where these people going to teach you? Nothing that you didn't, and nothing tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter