Five

LEt Me Be DRess

I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling thinking of nothing in particular. * Today was a long day* I let out a sigh. Sometimes I wonder if I can actually do somthing productive beside let people push me around. How would I be ? Would I have friends?

I hear a car pull up in the parking lot. It must be mom. I want to tell her what has been happening all those years. All thocausing me to fall back. serable years that I had to face each day. But I cant. I dont want to worry her. I dont want her to stop what she has been doing to comfort me. Though I want her to. It would be selfish of me. 

I get up and walk to my laptop and log in. I need to relax and let my mind take a chill pill. To much stress will lead me to losing hair. 

I open my window media player and click my favorite playlist. The only playlist that calms me. The first song that plays was the one my cousin, who is a female and a year younger than me, recommended. wash away by Geeks. I close my eyes and raise the volume.  Slowly I lean back to my chair and rest my hands in my laps. 

You know the moment when you feel like everything was going to start changing but you never know if its for the better? Something smoothly touches my cheek and then goes towards my lips. I frown at the touch. *this doesnt feel right.* I slowly open my eyes and see this fuzzy figureIin fornt of me. I blink a few times as my eyes focus. OMO! I pushing my body back causing my chair to move back as well. My eyes are closes tight waiting for the painful impact of the fall. 

I take a peak as I dont feel anything. Long arms hold me in between them. I feel whats under me go up and down. As I look down and see im on top of Dylan. My cheeks are now and I hurry to get off him. "I-im so sorry. Are you okay?" I check his head for any injuries.  "Im fine how about you?" He comes up and rubs his head. " It doesnt matter If Im okay. Your the one who took the fall..... and had a truck on top of you...." I whisper the last part looking away. 

"Dont worry. Im stronger than I look. See." He smacks his head but you could tell he was in pain by the way he tried to contain a straight face. i let out a chuckle.  Then I realize.  " what did you want?" He looked at me confused and tilted his head. " see I knew you werent okay. You cant even remember what you needed from me. I bet you forgot what your name was." " my n-name?" He blinks and begins to think. "Is It Christian?" 

"Huh?! Your kidding right??" What have I done. Did I commit some kind of crime. He forgot his name? Is that possible.  I mean I was just kidding. What do I do? What do I say? Oh mah gawd ima go to jail in a young age. I dont want to go!!

"Bwaahahahah. Did you actually believe me? You should have seen your face. It was priceless. Hahaha" it was at that moment that I violet had to choose between not killing him and actually killing him. I think the answer was obvious. "R.U.N" He laugh slowly dies down. "Hey I was ju-" I clench my hands hard. " im going to kill you. In 3...." " V-Violet come in lets talk about .. " "2...."  he gulps and began running out the room. Thats when I ran after him. 

"And so they said that everyone in the office shou-oh hey Dylan" my mom greets him. " sorry cany talk right now." My mom blinks as she sees me run behind him out the door. "IM GOING TO KILL YOU. YOU ARE SO DEAD DYLAN!!!!" 

"Well what a beautiful evening this has become." "What was that?" Both mothers stand looking out the door as both kids run around the lawn. 

 

___________________________________________________________

So I HAVE NOT updated in a while. But I have a good excuse... im graduating on june 7!!!!. Isnt that amazing. And so ive been preparing and sleeping in because of the lack of sleep I get. I have started on this chapter way back but never really finished It. My apologies.  I usually start on them guys.really I do. Its just your author-nim is a lazy Bi***  .... ahm excuse me. there are some mistakes due to the fact I updated on my phone. I hope you guys like it and  keep subbing and yea. I lurv u all♥