Four

LEt Me Be DRess

I blink at the sleeping beauty in front of me. “What time is it?" he asked rubbing his eyes with his free hand. “Ummm still early for you to be sleeping?" I say looking at our hands." that doesn't tell me anything. What are you doing in here?" I raise my brows and shake my head." shouldn't I be asking you that? This is my mom's room you know." he nods and looks around. “Oh yea. I have no idea how I got here." “Really? Where you drinking? That’s bad for you, you know? And can you like let go of me?" I look down at my wrist and wiggle it. He looked down and let go. “oh sorry." I nod and turn around. "Are you hungry? I can make us some ramen." I said as walk out the door. I can hear him walking behind me. "Yea, sounds good."

 

I walk to the kitchen and take out two yakisoba teriyaki flavor. I open the little packets that come in and spread the vegetables and open the flavor packet next and poor water. I can feel Dylan's eyes in the back of my head. I place both in the microwave and wait. I turn around and see Dylan in the table just looking at me. “U-uh we wait now." I say and sit across from him. I cross my arms in front of me and look around.

 

I looked everywhere else then at his face. It’s still uncomfortable to be with a guy at my own house. I only have three guy cousins and I hardly see them so don't get to interact with them. "So how was your day?" he ask staring right at me. “It was fine." I say not daring to look at him. “Anything interesting happen?" I sigh and look at him. “Not to sound rude but can you stop asking me questions? We are not close. And we are not friends." actually that did kind of sounded harsh. "We can be friends if you let me. Just give me a chance." his eyes show sincerity.

 

The microwave sounds and I go and take out the ramen. I grab two forks walk to the table I hand him his ramen with the fork and begin walking out. “Where are you going?” he ask. I don’t turn around and keep walking. “Somewhere you’re not” I whisper. 

_________________________________________________

Yes I know it’s a short update im sorry. I’ve been so busy with school that I don’t have time to update. I started noticing that im slowly getting subscribers. And im just like what? O.o I don’t know why. I don’t think my stories are that good? But im happy you guys do. I will try to update sooner or later. Like I said school is killer. Anyways, next update will be longer and hopefully you guys will like it.