One

LEt Me Be DRess

another usually day, sitting down in my chair with glue being poured down to my head and i just sitting there, not doing a thing. how can i? im fat and ugly. as so told by everyone in the school. how long has this been going? i cant even remember. i dont want to remember. i want to be free from everyone here. they are low lifes that dont have anything to do in the world except ruin my life for there pleasure. " cry you fat pig! we know you want to." 

thats what you think. if i wanted to cry i would have done it. it wouldnt make a difference. *sit there Violet. it will all be over soon.* im waiting for the bell to ring. the sound of freedom and going home. 

3..2..1.

finally.its time to go. " oh by the way fat bacon stop eating so much. your getting bigger that theres no space to walk." i get up grabbing my backpack and head out. *i hate every last one of them* i walk to the main entrance. searching for my ride. as an old beat up car pulls up, and i began to move towards it, a rock was thrown up side my head. looking back, the same group that seems to make my life a living hell is laughing at me. " bye bye fat cake!"

i run inside the car. * please tell me she didnt see. please tell me she didnt hear anything.* i think to myself. mom doesnt know about my problem in school. she has enough problems just raising me on her own. " Violet, is that glue on your hair?" she ask looking at the rearview mirror. " art class got a little... out of control. ill just wash it off when we get home."

we pull up to the driveway. i grab my bag and get out the car. i rush to the door, walking fast to my room. i sit om my bed, throwingmy bag on the ground next to me. *i can try again. maybe it will be different. right?* i look up at my mirror, seeing my reflection staring back at me . " you disgust me."

it was dinner time. mom had prepared what looked like a feast for a king. " mom isnt this a bit much?" i say looking at her with question. "a friend from out of town will be coming over. she will be staying with us while she gets everything ready for her new house down the street." mom takes a spoonful of mashed potatoes in a plate. the door bell rings and i blink as my mom looks at me. " well go open it. hurry. dont keep them out there waiting."

i rush to go open the door. a lady with her hair in a messy bun looks down at me with a smile. " hello you are violet i assume?" i just nod in response. " your a pretty little lady. may we come in?" i nod once more. i didnt notice that there was another presence that came with her. my senses came back when our eyes locked. his hair was shoulder length, jet black and his bangs almost covering his eyes which where light grey. he rasises his brow. why? oh yea i was blocking his path with my big body. *nice going violet.* i mentally hit myself.

i led them to the dinning room and sat down in my chair. this was awkward for me. one i dont know who they are. two im to ugly and her compliment of me being pretty was highly a lie. and three i shy when it comes to meeting people. * heres the plan vivi finish eating as fast as you can so you can go to your room and lock yourself.* thats my plan to servive this dinner. " violet do you think you can help me serve them?" my mom asked. " oh its fine. i can do it." the lady said. " dont worry about it sweety. its fine."  i looked at my mother who gave my a shrug. 

i sat back down and began to eat my food. let me just point out. i may be fat but that doesnt mean i eat alot. a styerotype that people think about thick people. stupid. thats what i say. im just lazy that is all. when the so called s came into play thats when i got lazy and didnt want to do anything. i used to be thin. when i was younger. i forgot how it felt to be thin. how i miss it. 

i must have blanked out because everyone was already eating. " Violet let me introduce you to Samantha and Dylan.  they are very nice people. if you ever need anything dont be afraid to ask." i looked at the two and nodded. thats all i can do for now. nod. 

i finshed eating and excused myself. i went to the kitchen to wash my plate. when i was about to turn and walk to my room, my mother called out to me. " Vivi honey, why dont you take Dylan to your room. you know to get to know each other better." i wanted to die. no mom i dont want this 'Dylan' guy to come in my room. i dont want to get to know the guy. i mean hes cute and just looking at him makes my heart flutter which is normal when theres an attractive guy infront of me or in my eye of vision. i look at Dylan and bow my head, indicating him to follow me. 

i walk into my room. neat clean with my poster sized drawings i did and lyric sheets of songs i wrote. *should have i taken them down?* i shook my head. * it wouldnt matter. Dylan followed behind me. once he entered my room i signaled him to sit on my bed. i on the other hand sat in my desk chair which was in the oposite side of my room. i looked down at my gut which was hanging out. something i havent seen before.

Dylan looked around my room. i watched his facial expressions. anything to give me a clue on what he thinks about my room. nothing. i couldnt tell what he was thinking. i turn away. i dont want to know what he thinks. i grab my laptop and turn it on. i click on the internet and head to youtube. "what should i watch?" i say whispering. it got darker when i said that. i look up to find Dylan looking at my screen. his hair touching my cheeks and his chin almost touching the tip of my nose.  heat was running through my cheeks. im not used to guys being this close to me. not even the guys at school who bully me ever come this close. 

he looks down at me and smiles. " you should listen to Ed Sheeran. he has great music. some like your lyrics on your wall." shoot me in the head. i went blank mode. " E-ed Sheer-ran?" i ask. *crap cures you stupid stuttering.*  what kills me  is that now hes ruffling my hair. "  yea hes a good singer. hear ill show you one of his songs." his right arm reaches out to move the mouse and his left hand comes around me. trapping me between him. *god help me. im dying right now. please answer me.* 

Ed Sheeran's " Give Me Love" lyrics  plays infront of me. once it begins the world stops. the song pulls me in a trance. its what ive wanted all this time. this was me. this expressed me.  it was beautiful to my ears. i wanted to hear more. when it finished i clicked the next song, "small bump." this was art. this was life. this was Ed Sheeran. " what other song is good?" i look up at Dylan. he didnt move from the postion. he hummed and typed a song. "U.N.I?" i ask. 

he plays the video. this time he goes and sits on my bed. i turn my attention back to the screen. reading the words along with the song. a relationship song. i cant relate to this song but, as if i did, i understand it. the song ended and i turn to face my direction towards Dylan. " h-hi im violet." i say taking out my hand for an hand shake. his eyes look at me then move to where my hands at. instead of taking my hand shake he laughs. " i know." he clears his throat and takes his handout. " Dylan. its nice to meet you Violet." 

is it possible to fall in love with someone who you dont know? well im doing it right now.