Past problems

Re-reading the last chapter (Married to... My EX!)

"Seo...Seo, psstt" Minzy nudged me. I found myself at our usual table in the cafeteria. Minzy was beside me while CL was opposite us. We were accompanied by Dara and Bomi who mostly hung out with us in school. Dara sat at the top of the table while Bomi sat next to CL. We all notice Dara's gloomy expression which directed out attention towards her. She slumped in her seat and silently huffed. 

"What's your problem?" CL questioned. It was usual for Dara to have some sort of problem up her sleeve so none of us took it seriously. 

"School work plus I need to write an article for Ms Song for the school website. But I don't know what to write about." Dara sighed while the rest of the group was conjuring up some sort of topic change because we all knew that Dara would place her responsibilities on us. This is why I am on the school council, dance team, tennis team, archery club, art club and music club. She always backs out and as her friends we have to be there to help her out. I continued to play with my food while Minzy and CL were talking about philosphy since they enjoyed the subject too much while Dara placed her laptop on the table and multi-tasked while eating. During this Bomi was texting on her phone.

"No way! Seo how could you not tell us?" Bomi screeched in a low tone as she bent her head forward to talk quietly to the rest of the group. This frightened me but I was even more frustrated as problems began to pile up. Bomi revealed the screen of her phone which made my heart beat for both good and bad reasons. The screen revealed Luhan and I walking to school this morning. Judging from the camera angle it was someone on the opposite side of the road. Dara gasped while the others just stared at me. From their faces I could tell that they were worried about me but I couldn't even respond.

"Seo, I respect your privacy especially about the whole Luhan thing but you have to tell us atleast something, does he want you back?" CL asked softly even though I knew she was aggitated. I took a deep breath ready to explain more than I should. I just need my friends to confide in. I need some advice and some sort of reassurance about the entire arranged marriage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning.

"What are you talking about?" I quickly walked up to Luhan and spoke in a whispered tone making sure no one was around to hear us. 

"I know Seo, is that the reason you broke up with me? Because I ruined your life" Luhan seemed so broken when he said these words. He seemed restless and I could tell he desperately needed an answer.

"You didn't ruin my life Luhan" My only response. I had to make sure he knew that he didn't ruin my life, well HE didn't. 

"How could you Seo? You were carrying my child! You should have told me" His expression scared me but my heart melted as I felt sorry for him. I really did mess up and the last thing I wanted was from him to find out. How did he find out? Who told him? Who else knows? 

"Hey Seo, we should get going. We wouldn't want to be late for school" Minzy and the group came from behind me and hooked her arm around me as she dragged me away from Luhan. 

"Seo! Wait, we haven't finished talking" Luhan called from afar. As a I looked behind while I was being dragged away from him I could see Shinee blocking his way with pissed off faces blocking him from my sight. Surprisingly I was relieved. I wasn't ready to tell Luhan the truth. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You!" I was pulled from my seat to stand infront of half of snsd. The person who pulled me refused to left go. Her hand roughly tightening crimpling my clothing and pinching my skin underneath. I winced in pain at the burning feeling which will surely leave a mark.

"You boyfriend stealer, you home wreaker! Luhan loves me not you. Now that he has moved on to someone better, you want him back. Please. He hates you and the way you are throwing youself at him is pathetic" Her grip moved from my shoulder to my hair pulling my head side to side building the pain on the roots of my hair. This caught the entire cafeteria's attention with people rushing to the windows to watch. Behind Jessica was Sunny, Sooyoung, Yoona and Hyoyeon. They just watched her with their arms crossed. My friends rose from their tables and immediately were stopped by snsd. Bomi's shoulders were pressed down by Sunny into her seat, Sooyoung pulled on CL's hair to stop her from moving, Yoona held Dara's hands to stop her from moving while Hyoyeon tripped Minzy when she made her way to me. Snsd stopped my friends, while my eyesight was covered by my hair I could hear the wincing and groaning of my friends accompanied by the movement of the legs of chairs and tables squeak on the cafeteria floor.

"For your information Jessica, Luhan approached us this morning in our usual hangout" CL spoke through gritted teeth while Sooyoung restrained her from moving.

"Yeah, he wants her back" Minzy continued while giving Jessica and her friends a deadly glare. Jessica scoffed while she continued to abuse me. The hair pulling, the slaps on my cheek and kicks on my legs caused me to falter but for some reason I didn't let out a cry, I just remained silent while my friends screams could be heard.

"Jessica, STOP!" People continued to gawk at the scene taking place as a group of boys entered the cafeteria.

"Exo M is here"

"OMG Luhan has arrived"

"Who will he choose?"

"Looks like Seohyun"

"Go team Seohyun"

People began to whisper amoung themselves as the 6 boys scattered. Kris pushed Sunny to the floor to help Bomi, Tao held Sooyoung's wrist to prevent her from hurting CL, Chen pulled on Yoona to get away from Dara while Xiumin helped Minzy to a chair. I could see Lay pulling Jessica from me as she held to a clump of my hair. Lay lifted her while dropping her behind him enough time for Luhan to come to me. He held me tightly to help me onto my feet checking my bruises as he tissed in disapproval. His arm were wrapped around my waist as he held my chin examining my marks. His glare turned hard as he looked at Jessica getting up from the floor with Lay infront of us protecting us. 

"How could you defend her? I'm your girlfriend!" Jessica shouted as she held on a table for strength.

"There is no need to hurt Seo. You know we haven't been a couple for a long time. We have been over for a long time." Luhan retorted. His voice booming which made me shutter but he held me tight to prevent me from running.  

"Because you've been probaly seeing her behind my back! Both of you can rot in hell!" Jessica yelled in a restless angry manner. She threw anything she could get her hands on.

"Hey that's my book" A student called as Jessica snatched their books from their grips.

"Shut up" Jessica spat at them. Most of the books either missed or hit Lay or Luhan instead.

"That's enough Jessica. My brother doesn't love you. He loves Seohyun. He always did love Seohyun" Taeyeon entered with Tiffany at her side as she took her place next to me, patting me back.

"Ohh really, Taeyeon. Your brother was heartbroken because of that girl! Luhan you are so blind. I am the perfect girl while she is dumb, ugly and stupid!" Jessica screamed pointing at me while jumping up and down like a spoiled brat. I really distest that in people and from Luhan and Taeyeon's faces, they were irritated. Luhan's grip tightened and I could feel his body stiffen. I could sense his anger building up although he was trying to restrain it. 

"Don't you DARE talk about my fiance like that!" Luhan blurted with his finger pointed at Jessica like a dart. The crowds' eyes were wide while most of their jaws drops. I hear a couple of gasps especially from my friends while everyone including snsd, EXO and 2NE1 frozen in their positions.

"Your fiance?" Jessica snarles at us as she ungracefully made her way to us. My gosh she was fuming while her eye was twitching. It frightened the day light out of me.

"Yes, I love her and our parents are letting us get married" Luhan explained and with this he, Taeyeon and I knew he shouldn't have said that. Luhan regained his peace of mind while he guided me out of the cafeteria with EXO and Taeyeon following us. He made the right decision. Before he would have spilled anything else out. 

"Are you okay?" Luhan whispered in my ear as he laid a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Luhan!" Jessica called. It was more of a command and I could hear Luhan whine in annoyance as we turned around as Taeyeon and EXO did the same. All focusing on Jessica who was struggling to walk in her heels under the food and books on the floor. Then I noticed her crazy hair and smudged make up. Her left eye continued to twitch as she stretched her neck towards us.

"You are going to become a father Luhan, I'm pregnant" Jessica announced to the entire cafeteria.