Facing problems

Re-reading the last chapter (Married to... My EX!)

Seohyun POV 

"I need to talk to you" Luhan softly whispered looking straight at me. His facial features were soft and I pitied him. For some reason I only saw Luhan and the desperate urge to be near him crawled from my chest to other parts of my body. I found myself standing as CL moved out of the way to let me pass through them and reach Luhan.

"Seohyun, I don't think that's a good idea" Minho stood from where he was sitting. His panicked expression scared me and the moment of confusion dawned on me. 

"Seo, it's really important" Luhan called for me directing my attention towards him. At this moment my head was suffering from a headache due to each side wanting something different from me. 

"Leave her alone, haven't you hurt her enough!" Minho raised his voice suddenly earning all of the attention from the people in the cafe and gasps from my friends. Minho wasn't one to be serious although his grave facial expression told us differently. 

"You have nothing to do with this!" Luhan returned with a more booming voice. 

"We have been with her all this time, she's moved on and you are not going to screw it up for her!" Minho shouted. This caused my heart to crack. Despite his words, it made me stronger. I have moved on, I was doing fine... until the meeting. The arrange marriage, the house arrangements... to Luhan. 

"What's your problem?" Luhan retored back in an angrier manner. Despite only a handful of people watching I flushed red from embarressment. Attention was not something I enjoyed. 

"YOU" The one word was spat out from Minho. He clearly showed his hatred for Luhan to which I couldn't understand. Minho didn't know everything as he came towards the end of the chapter of Luhan in my life. Was there something that I didn't know? I could see that Luhan was taken back. I could tell he held in his anger as he turned to me with those puppy dog eyes and slightly pouted lips. 

"Please,... Seo"

Without another word I walked outside of the cafe with Luhan beside me. I didn't look directly at him but I could tell that his hands were in his pockets - stance meaning that he was nervous. 

"How did you know where I was?" I started to speak not able to handle th awkward tension of talking to my ex as well as not wanting to walk far away from my friends. I could hear a chuckle forced out from his mouth. 

"Everybody knows where you and your group hangs out with. I mean you with 2NE1 and Shinee. People start talking" Luhan explained. We hardly looked at each other. I knew he was forcing a smile but I could hear the distest in his voice. 

"What do they say?" I asked out of curiousity. I heard Luhan take a deep breath indicating he was about to relunctedly explain. 

"I'm... not sure. Mostly just placing you guys in pairs. You and Minho?" Luhan began in a slightly lowered voice. I could tell he was trying to get some sort of information out of me, about Minho and I. From his forward and backward motion of his spine I could tell he was nervous, not nervous about me but nervous, possibly about what I was going to say. His shoulder lifted waiting for my answer.

"Minho is a great friend. He is a joker and just a really fun guy to hang out with" I answered.

"So friends?" Luhan needed some sort of clarification. When I nodded I saw his shoulders from the corner of my eyes lower. Probaly the tension left him but it didn't leave me. We got closer to school and the memories of us hit me. The anger surged through my body and I had to let it escape. 

"Why does it matter? Knowing that you could easily move one and date someone and the fact that I couldn't satifies you, doesn't it?" I bursted out my frustration as Luhan stepped back gobsmacked at my outburst. 

"Seo, no. I..." Luhan stuttered no able to find an answer. 

"What was it is?" The more he came up blank the more it annoyed me. 

"I thought you and Minho were dating. I heard it all over my school and... and I was jealous" Luhan confessed flustered by his answer. 

"We weren't and why would you care? You have Jessica" My reply seemed to take it's toll on him. As if he suddenly realised or discovered something that he didn't know how he felt about. The confusion and the battle in his head was obvious. I became restless with him and made my way back to the cafe. I felt the a hand warp around my shoulder. I turned to face him and his troubled expression. 

"I broke up with her" Luhan simple replied with a deep dark voice that told me I need to watch myself. 

"Yeah, after you found out we are going to be married." I spat back at him. Giving him an expression not to mess with me. 

"No, long time ago" Luhan softly spoke giving in to my strong exterior. He knew exactly how to get under my skin but I can't let him. 

"Really? That's not what I heard." I continued my grudging stance. Luhan furrowed his eyebrows unable to take my rebuttal. Luhan pursed his lips ready to explain his thoughts. 

"She has been clinging on to me not telling anyone that we broke up. She has even been spreading rumours about how I drink and take medications that is messing with my brain. So that our break up was actually me drunk or high up on medication. She can't deal with the break up" Luhan desperately explained for me to understand. 

"Then why did you break up with her?" I asked for an explanation. I just couldn't believe how the world was suddenly removing all the obstacles that prevented us to be together in the first place. And this frustrated me. 

"Because of you" He quietly spoke. His eyes were filled with sorrow but care. It was like a laser directed at my heart. I found myself trying to hid my smile. When I turned my head I could see my group of friends headed towards us. They were probaly were worried about me. On instinct I moved towards my friends.

"I still love you Seo" Luhan admitted turning my direction towards him. He took in a deep breath and I could see the hurt in his eyes. 

"And I know about the pregnancy" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUNNN! Highschool romance story turns into drama. I'm sorry it took really long but I remembered a certain viewer wanting me to update this story so here it is! :p 

I have decided instead of trying to finish all of my stories I will finish this one first and foremost. Besides it's becoming confusing about my characters and the plots mixed together. You wouldn't want a sudden wolf to enter this story :p (reference to moon bound). 

Well I am in the middle of my exams and after studying I thought I would update.

Also check out my new story featuring the one the very only maknae of EXO, SEHUN! In 'The King's Mistress' Also about the rated m/ fanfic.... check out my new fanfic on Sehun's life of mischief. A collection of one-shots about Sehunxoc. Where I ask you, the readers to give me scenarios, names as the oc... anything you would like to include in the oneshot!! 

Preferably message me!!! So we can keep it a secret. Sssshh 

If anyone knows a better way. Tell me! 

Yours Truly 

Miss_SweetCrush