Past Emotions

Re-reading the last chapter (Married to... My EX!)

To, my readers, 

I have decided to continue writing this fanfic from the author's POV and also adding Luhan and Seohyun's thought within my writing. Hope you enjoy it. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seohyun, your awake" The small voice at the end of the corridor spoke out causing both Seohyun and Luhan's head to turn towards the source. Recongising the voice as Mrs Seo Luhan turned his head the opposite direction to prevent her from seeing the tears down his face. He rushed to wipe the dears with the back of his hand as Mrs Seo approached them. Seohyun felt an ache in her chest as she watched Luhan wiping the tears from his face. 

"We are leaving, goodbye Luhan. We will see each other soon." Mrs Seo spoke while pulling Seohyun down the hall and gave Luhan a warm smile. Seohyun could tell that Luhan's smile was forced and the ache in her chest deepened in pain. 'Why do I feel this way? Why does he still affect me?' Seohyun detested the way her heart was troubling her mind. 

"Wait" Seohyun spoke causing her and her mother to sotp in their tracks. She turned towards Luhan while her mother secretly smiled behind her knowing her daughter well, knowing that there was something that sparked again between Luhan and Seohyun.

"Luhan" Even thought Seohyun's voice was small it still caused Luhan to turn his head. The way she said his name, ner voice when she did touched his heart and placed pressure on his chest. Seohyun slowly walked to him despite her mind telling her to walk away. Once again Luhan and Seohyun were staring at each other. 'Why can't I talk? For goodness sake Seohyun! Say something!' Seohyun was aggravated with her body repelling her demands.

"Come on Seohyun. You two will have loads of time to speak once you two are married" Mrs Seo was in a hurry and took Seohyun's arm and pulled her along the corridor to the entrance of the house. Their they saw Mr and Mrs Xi who bid them a goodbye and apologised for frightening Seohyun. The Seo family left the Xi mansion with the parents feeling relieved and impressed that the dinner went well while Seohyun is feeling frustrated and Luhan destroyed. 

At SM HIGH 

SM HIGH is an all girls (for girls aged 11-16) school while YG Academy (for boys aged 11-16) is an all boys school. After 16 years old the children go to college (UK education system). SM HIGH and YG Academy students go to SM HIGH and YG Academy (joint) College which the students (aged 16-18) both boys and girls share both school grounds. 

"Seohyun are you okay?" Onew asked after most of her friends noticed how quite and less joyous she was. 

"Seo!" CL waved her hand infront of Seohyun catching her attention. 

"Yeah?" Seohyun looked around at the others as they eyed her suspiciously. 

"What's wrong Seo? Your usually not like this" Minho spoke with a concerned expression. Seohyun was contemplating if she should tell her friends. 

"Nothings wrong. I just feel a bit sick" Seohyun gave a small smile. She was telling the truth after what she was told she was feeling dizzy as her mind refused to take in the information. Her friends continued to chat among themselves while Seohyun pretend to listen. 

"Did you hear about Jessica and Luhan?" CL spoke which took her attention away from her thoughts. Everyone eyed CL ready to take in the information as they were young and craved gossip even the boys. 

"Something must be happening because she is clinging onto Luhan more than ever. She was screaming at him saying that she doesn't give him that much attention and he looked really annoyed" CL informed the rest, intriguing them especially Seohyun who leaned in towards CL. They were in the cafe in our usual places. 

                  Onew Jonghyun Key 

    Taemin ============== Minzy 

              Minho Seohyun CL 

"Urgh I don't like her. She is mean especially towards Seohyun" Minzy gave a warm smile to Seohyun with the information given. Minho who was especially close to Seohyun patted her back as a sign that they are there for her. She smiled towards them and gave a shrug showing them it did not matter. 

"You don't have feelings towards him anymore? Do you?" Minho spoke with a hint of hope in his voice and a pleading expression in his eyes. His complete face was serious. Seohyun opened but it wasn't her who spoke next. 

"She doesn't. She hates him and I don't blame her after what he did to her. Has he no shame" CL non-chantly spoke while stiring her drink with her straw. 

"You know, the most common reason for a couple to act that way is--" Key spoke as he often was in relationships spoke most out of experience although he was interrupted by Jonghyun because he knew what he was going to say and knew the girls wouldn't like the answer. Seohyun was stung by the word 'couple' and she didn't know why. Was it because of anger, betrayal possibly love. 'No Seohyun, stop torturing yourself like this'. 

"No, Key carry on." Minzy demanded annoyed that her curiousity that was being fullfilled was stopped. Key looked at Jonghyun who shrugged his shoulders in defeat. 

"The most common reason a couple acts that way is if they slept together" Key said which unintentionally stung Seohyun in her chest although Seohyun was a gifted actress and showed a face of digust and giggled showing her friends she thought it is disgusting and that she didn't care. While deep inside she wanted to cry. 'He was my first kiss, first boyfriend and her first love, did that not mean anything to him?' This caused her to think back. 

In the park 

"Luhan can I see?" Seohyun was getting suspicious of Luhan's surprises. She wasn't a fan of surprises but for Luhan she would have loved anything from him. 

"In 3...2...1" Luhan's hands left Seohyun eyes and revealed that they were in a park in the area of a plain grass field with a huge blanket portraying a screen and a projector facing the blanket showing a movie about to take place. Luhan knew that Seohyun detest going to the cinema. She was the type of girl who would rather walk in the park. She prefered nature, the sunlight on her skin and the breeze in her hair. Although, she loved watching movies especially romance. Seohyun gaped at the scene. It showered romance and both things she loved.

"It's either watching a movie or spending time in the park. You always had to do one or the other. But for our anniversary I want you to have both" Luhan spoke with enthusiasm in his voice as he wrapped his arms around Seohyun's waist. 

"Happy six month anniversary baby" Luhan spoke softly in her ear causing Seohyun to blush and smile to herself hoping Luhan wouldn't see her wide smile because she thought it wasn't pretty. 

"Thanks Lulu baby" Seohyun turned and smiled to him. He lead her a blanket which he placed in the centre with a clear view of the screen it was just them. Seohyun could already tell that Luhan organised the entire thing as she saw EXO running back and forth to get the projector working. 

"You organised this entire thing?" Seohyun looked at him in disbelief. In turn Luhan chuckled at her child like expression as her eyes rounded and was wide open. 

"All for my baby" Luhan placed her between his legs both facing the screen. Her back fell onto his chest with his arms drapped around her. The night was beautiful and the stars never shone that bright before. During the movie Luhan turned seeing the EXO members sat at the back where there was a hill with their own blankets and food. It had gotton to the sad part. 

First blanket - Kris and Tao were crying while Lay was fast alseep 

Second blanket -Sehun looked bored and annoyed that Kris and Tao next to him on the other blanket were crying. Kai looked away because he is about to shed a tear while Chanyeol had a serious expression on his face focusing on the movie.  

Third blanket - Beakhyun slowly wiping his tears while Suho bite his lip to prevent it from quivering and D.O covered his face with a tissue the entire time to wipe his tears 

Fourth blanket - Xiumin mouth frowned as his eyes were red holding a single tissue to wipe the single tears rolling from his eyes  and Chen's eye were too red and bloated from crying. 

'These guys needs to get themselves girlfriends' Luhan thought as he looked at his friends. Luhan too found himself shedding a tear but quickly wiped it away not wanting Seohyun to see him cry. 

Once the movie finished Seohyun had tears in her eyes which was an obvious sign that the movie touched her. Luhan held her tighter and Seohyun rested her head on his neck. He helped her get up and they decided they go for a walk after waving goodbye to EXO while they pack up the things. 

"So how was it?" Luhan answer while they were walking with their hand interwined taking all the time in thw world. 

"The movie? or that date?" Seohyun questioned. 

"Both" Luhan looked into your eyes. 

"The movie was sad but I loved it. The date is something I will never forget. Thankyou Lulu. You are truely the best boyfriend ever" Seohyun praised him as her eyes lit up. 

"Aisshh. I'm probaly not. I could never give you the entire world" Luhan mumbled. To him Seohyun was a princess in all every way. She had wealth, beauty, intelligence and a huge heart. She deserved so much. While Luhan thought of himself as a careless, stupid, spoilt troublemaker that didn't deserve her so he would go to extreme lengths to please her but not matter what he did he never felt that he could ever live up to her standards. He stopped his trail of thoughts when he felt Seohyun stop on the spot while tugging his hand back to her. He faced her and cupped his cheeks while tiptoeing to his height to reach this eyelevel. 

"Don't say that Lulu. You already gave me everything I want, your love. I need you." Seohyun whispered gently to him. her breath falling delicately on his face. He wrapped his arms around her waist to bring them closer. 

"Seo, when I picture my future, settling down, getting married, having kids and growing old. I cannot picture it with anyone else. I want to settle down with you, I want you to be my wife, I want you to be the mother of my children and grow old with you. Seo Joohyun. I love you" Luhan confessed, leaned and tilted his head to get better acess to Seohyun's lips. He kissed her gently which became more passionate as he pulled her in tighter and Seohyun still had her hands cupping his face holding his cheeks gently guiding him into . Using her hands she pulled him away which he gave a cute confused expression.

"I just wanted to say I love you too Xi Luhan" Seohyun shyly replied which made Luhan smiled as he pulled her in for another kiss under the stars and a street lamp.

Back to present

Seohyun came back to the present and found her friends talking about something else. Taemin, Minho and Onew were talking about school especially science since they liked to show off their brain while Jonghyun, Key, Minzy and CL were gossiping about the new couples in their school. While she was in the middle giving her attention to her drink. 

"Seo, can I speak to you?" A voice appeared from behind Minzy that caught the groups attention as they turned their attention to person standing interrupting their conversations. Seohyun avoided staring at the person while everyone's eye were on that person. Minzy and Key looked annoyed and shocked by the person's presence. CL and Jonghyun eye rounded and jaw dropped. Key looks completely confused and Minho stared at the person with deep frustration and anger. But all were surprised as the person was the last person on earth they thought, they would see in their meeting place. 

"Seo?" The person repeated. Despite his weak voice the group still heard. You could tell it took all the strength the person had to call her again. Seohyun slowly lifted her head. 

"What do you want Luhan?" She replied quietly as the atmosphere went dead silent and awkward.