Surprise

Re-reading the last chapter (Married to... My EX!)

Eventhough I assumed Luhan and his sisters would be present I was still nervous at seeing them again and not on neaural grounds. I was in their house, under their roof. I quickly decided to act formal to them knowing I cannot ruin my parents image infront of them. I gracefully walked down the few steps into the livingroom and bowed to Luhan, Taeyeon and Krystal to which they bowed in response to my family and I. They all stood there facing us not knowing how to react let alone a conversation. My instinct lead me to face my head downwards suddenly taking notice of the detail of my shoes when actully I was not knowing where to look.  The whole scene was a compelete baffling moment for us. Well that's what I hoped. 

"Shall we all sit?" Mr Xi directed my family to sit on one sofa while Luhan and his sibilings sat on the sofa on our right and Mr and Mrs Xi sat on the soft opposite us with a smile paced on their face. 

"Well I guess we know why we all our here" Mrs Xi started off with a slight stuttering indicating her axiety. 

"Luhan, Seohyun" She called with a soft voice causing me to life my head in her direction. I also noticed Mr Xi holding her and her facial expression showing desperation. 

"I am sorry we didn't tell you. And I know we are asking so much of you two. But the importance of this marriage to our business and to our families is high." Mrs Xi explained alternating her attention from Luhan and I. 

"So, this would be the time to ask any nesessary questions or queries before we continue with the wedding arrangments." Mrs Xi looed so warmth but still slightly nervous which I had expected but not from her - it would be expected considering they are aware of the past that Luhan and I shared together. 

"Did you know about this arrangment when you met me?" I blurted out turning attention towards me. Mrs Xi looked at Mr Xi not knowing how to reply. 

"Yes, Seohyun, Mrs Xi, your parents and I all knew" Xi  seemed sadden by his response but stood his ground along with Mrs Xi. They remained their strong composure but seemed to weaken the longer the conversation went. 

"Why didn't you tell us?" I once again blurted out earning a tighter squeeze on my arm. I knew she and the rest of the adults were trying to keepy this meeting less controversial. 

"We didn't know how serious the agreement was and we didn't want this to effect your relationship" Mrs Xi seemed to be taken back by my question and I sitting there knowing my questions weren't helping my situation.

"Well, there isn't one." I coldly stated making the Xi family shocked at my response and to anger my parents next to me. Knowing my state I knew I needed some time to return my proper composure. 

"I'm sorry, excuse me. I need some fresh air" I stood. 

"Yes, ofcourse" This seemed to brighten Mrs Xi's mood as she seemed relieved that the conversation was taking a turn. I made my way to the balcony. 

mexico_balcony_night.jpg

The balcony that brought back memories. 

*Flashback* 

"Luhan! I can't see" I laughed at Luhan's hands covered my eyes leading me somewhere in his house. 

"We are almost there" Eventhough I couldn't see it I felt Luhan's smile as he struggles to lead me and cover my eyes at the same time. Once he let down his hands my eyesight came back to a wonderful scenery. 

"It's beautiful" I whispered to Luhan seeing the sea, hearing the waves and feeling the cool wind against my skin and through my hair. Luhan wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheeks making my temperature rise. 

"Why are you so romantic?" I turned to him. 

"It is wrong, I just wanted to share this best parts with my princess" He looked into my eyes and leaned in to give me a kiss. 

"Look a shark!" I shouted in his face. 

"What?" He was speechless as he followed my direction to the see, seeing nothing but water. He turned to his attention to me and caught me laughing in his arms as I slowly sank to the floor not able to stand my ground from the laughter weakening my legs. 

"Ohh really that's how you want to play?" Luhan pressed my hands down on the ground not letting me move and placing kisses all over my face and I protested his actions. 

"Stop moving or else I'll carry you to my bedroom" I momentarily froze in shock at Luhan's cheeky threat. Luhan grinned and moved his face directly infront of mine. I placed my head upwards to meet his lips only earning a brussh form his lips. 

"Ahh, why are you teasing me?" I complained making him smile at my child-like actions. He leaned in closer and placed a long passionate kiss. Once coming up for air we stared into each and he placed his hand and placed it through my hair. 

"I love you" Luhan bodly stated making my freeze under him. He patiently waited for me to take in what he had said. 

"Uhhh, you don't have to--" I placed my hand over his mouth and gave him a warm smile. I sat up on his level. 

"I love you too" I held his face and gave him a long kiss. 

*end of flashback* 

"Seohyun" A gentle voice called for me. I turned my attention to the person standing in the doorway. 

"Seohyun" He continued not knowing what to say. 

"Did you know about this?" My sudden loud voice took him back. 

"My parents just told me a month ago" 

"You knew for a month!" I retreated with a loud voice. 

"You knew way before I did, you had a month to stop this and you didn't" I continued. 

"Seo, I didn't want to" Luhan's words once made me speechless. 

"Once again I made you freeze, same place" He motioned to the balcony causing me to flush realising what he was talking about. 

"I didn't want to stop this marriage because I want to get married to you, Seo. I'm sorry for what I did in th past. But I want to marry you Seo, by fire by force I want to be your husband and I want to be able to bring our kids here." Luhan stepped closer to be and me not able to move.