Water Torture

The School For Dangerous Boys

Kyuhyun paced the floor of his cell without getting dizzy. Now that all three of them were caught, how were they gonna get out? This school had the best security in the whole damn universe!

Suddenly, a whistle blew. Every boy stopped what he was doing and looked out of their cells.

A group of burly guards came in and they were holding heavy chains. Each guard took his place at the door of each cell. The heavy cell doors swung open and every boy was chained and dragged out by the guards.

The boys were led to a huge lake. Every boy paled at this. Some were put in cages with their cellmates.

" Oh, god. Oh, god, no. ", murmured Siwon as his complexion paled a sickly white.

" What is this? Why are we here? ", asked Kyuhyun.

" This is one of their torture methods. While we're still in chains, the guards will force us to swim for 15 minutes. A lot of boys die this way. They drown, because of the chains holding them down. ", explained Yesung who was also pale.

" Oh, . ", thought Kyuhyun.

Without warning, the guards pushed all of them into the lake. Screams could be heard.

Kyuhyun could feel himself falling and he felt his mouth open, but no noise came out. He felt his body hit the cold water with a loud splash. He squeezed his eyes shut and held his breath as he hit the water.

Kyuhyun opened his eyes. The water stung his eyes at first, but he slowly became accustomed to his surroundings. He felt his weight sinking. Thinking quickly, he wriggled himself out of his chains.

If you're wondering how Kyuhyun can get out of chains so easily, it's because he had been caught by cops before. So, he taught himself how to slip out of cuffs and chains.

He watched as his chains sank to the bottom of the lake and land on the sandy bottom. He wanted to swim to the surface, but he stopped halfway all of a sudden.

Part of him wanted to escape and get out by himself, but his other half told him to help as many boys as he could. They didn't deserve to die. They deserved to live.

He saw Sungmin struggling. He looked scared and desperate.

Kyuhyun swam to his hyung. He helped to get rid of Sungmin's chains. Then, they tried to help the others.

Kyuhyun swam to Leeteuk. He was clearly panicking. Fear could be seen in his wild, bloodshot eyes. He was struggling to hold his breath.

Kyuhyun signalled to his hyung to stop struggling first. Leeteuk instantly obeyed. Kyuhyun got rid of his chains and gestured to him to swim up to the surface first.

Meanwhile, Sungmin was trying very hard to release Eunhyuk and Donghae who were chained together. He tried to unlock their chains, but to no avail.

Kyuhyun handed Sungmin a secret lock-picker he kept in his pocket. Sungmin managed to pick the lock on their chains. Kyuhyun pushed them to the surface and gestured to a reluctant Sungmin to follow them.

They spotted a cage where the rest of their cellmates were. But before he could reach the cage, he felt his lungs being squeezed. He had run out of breath.

It seemed to take a superhuman effort, but Kyuhyun launched himself out of the water, took in a huge breath and dived down again.

He saw pure terror in the boys'  eyes. They were running out of breath. Kyuhyun frantically picked at the lock of the cage. But it was jammed.

In frustration, Kyuhyun punched the lock without thinking and it clicked open. He was surprised at first, but he quickly snapped out of his thoughts and opened the cage, releasing their friends.

His cellmates swam out to the surface. Kyuhyun searched for Hyun Seung and Jonghyun. He saw them in cages with their cellmates. Hyun Seung was trying to reach the lock and Jonghyun was desperately punching the bars of the cage.

Kyuhyun went to Jonghyun's cage as he was closest to it. He signalled to Jonghyun to stop punching the cage so he could unlock it. Jonghyun understood and stood back as Kyuhyun picked at the lock.

As soon as the cage door was opened, Kyuhyun gestured for the boys inside to swim out quickly. Jonghyun led his cellmates out and guided them to the surface. But one of the boys, a cute-looking teen, got his foot stuck in between the bars. He thrashed about frantically.

Kyuhyun and Jonghyun grabbed the boy's arms and pulled him until his foot came loose from the bars. Jonghyun swam with the boy to the surface.

Kyuhyun swam to Hyun Seung's cage. He saw Hyun Seung squashed in between two of his cellmates and his hand was trying to get at the lock. But his fingers weren't even touching the padlock.

Kyuhyun took out his lock-picker and released the catch. But he had barely opened the cage when one of the boys swam out hurriedly, a hand slamming into Kyuhyun's face and stunning him momentarily.

Dazed, Kyuhyun sank slowly and touched the lake's sandy bottom. Bubbles of his breath exited his mouth. Kyuhyun could see darkness and a hand reaching out to him...

Suddenly, he felt his body being jerked up. Someone dragged him to the surface. He and his rescuer burst through the water, gasping for air.

Kyuhyun felt his body being dragged and put upon a sandy area. He coughed violently as water spilled out from his mouth and lungs. As he coughed and gagged, he turned his head to his rescuer.

It was Siwon.

Siwon coughed and thumped his chest hard. Water dripped out from his nose and mouth, tears spilled out of his eyes and mingled with his wet body and droplets dripped from his hair and rolled down his body.

" S--Si-- * cough * Siw-- * gasp * Siwon...hyung...? ", gasped Kyuhyun.

" Kyuhyun! Are you-- * cough * al-- * choke * alright? ", asked Siwon.

" N--n--ne. Go--gomawo, hyung. ", thanked Kyuhyun, his teeth chattering violently from cold.

" Kyu hyung! "

Kyuhyun saw Jonghyun and Hyun Seung running towards him. Kyuhyun weakly sat up.

" Hyung! Oh, thank God you're alright! ", gasped Jonghyun.

" Hyung! Are you alright?! ", asked Hyun Seung.

" Ne. I'm fine. ", said Kyuhyun.

" Bring them back. Get rid of the dead. ", said a raspy voice.

The boys who survived turned their heads towards the voice. A figure stood at the edge of the lake.

" You murdering psycho! ", shouted Kyuhyun to the figure.

The figure walked away. Kyuhyun and the surviving boys were led back to the cell. They watched as the dead were fished out of the lake and thrown into a wagon.

Kyuhyun turned his head away. He felt guilty that he wasn't able to save every boy from drowning. He felt angered that they had to die like that. They didn't deserve to die like that.