Caught

The School For Dangerous Boys

Kyuhyun walked back to his alley. As he got closer, he heard the dull sound of punches and kicks. As he rounded the corner, he saw Sungmin punching and kicking an old wooden pole. He watched Sungmin jump, twist and land a flying kick that snapped the pole into two halves.

Splinters flew out around the place and the two halves of the pole clattered to the ground.

Kyuhyun whistled lowly. Sungmin heard him and looked up. He just stood rooted to the ground as Kyuhyun slowly walked up towards him.

" That was a very good trick, Sungmin. Where'd you learn to kick like that? ", he asked as he picked up one half of the broken pole and it.

" I...don't know. It just...came to me like that... ", he murmured.

" Impressive... ", muttered Kyuhyun as he looked at the broken pole.

" You...really think so...? ", said a shocked Sungmin.

" Of course! I think it's a brilliant trick! ", Kyuhyun answered with a smile.

" Gomawo, Kyuhyun. ", answered a beaming Sungmin.

" Hey, Sungmin, are you older or younger than me? I wanted to ask you this. "

" I'm 20 years old. You? "

" 18. So, you're older than me. "

Suddenly, there was a clang. Sungmin and Kyuhyun spun around when they heard the noise. Someone...or something was here.

" K--K--K--Ky--Kyu--Kyuh--Kyuhyun...w--w--what was t--th--th--that....? ", Sungmin asked shakily.

" Someone...or something...is here... ", Kyuhyun answered as he reached for a gun from the back pocket of his jeans.

Suddenly, four shadows jumped down from the rooftops and surrounded Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

" Sungmin hyung, I'll stall them while you run. ", Kyuhyun whispered to Sungmin.

" Aniyo. You're my dongsaeng and I will never leave you. ", Sungmin whispered back.

" Hyung. Just listen. ", Kyuhyun replied firmly.

Suddenly, three of the four figures sprang up and attacked Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Kyuhyun quickly grabbed one half of the broken pole and whacked one man straight in the face, leaving him with a black eye and a bleeding nose. Sungmin punched another and flung another into the wall.

The fourth one whistled shrilly and more men appeared. Kyuhyun pushed Sungmin out of the alley, urging him to run.

" GO, GO, GO! RUN! RUN, HYUNG, RUN! ", he shouted.

" But--! "

" GO! NOW! "

Sungmin hesitated and ran off. Kyuhyun puched, kicked, shot and whacked every man that attacked him. Blood splattered on the alley's pavements, gunshots rang out, punches thudded on bodies and kicks were sent.

Kyuhyun felt sweat trickling down his back and his head and he was growing weary, but he refused to give up. He continued to fight.

As he punched a man, someone restrained him. Kyuhyun struggled in that person's tight grip, but the person's hold was like iron. Thinking hard, Kyuhyun bit down hard on the man's arm and blood was drawn.

The man screamed in pain and Kyuhyun took that opportunity to send a blow to him. As he reached for his knife and was about to stab the unconscious man, he felt a hot burst of energy shoot past his wrist and knock the knife out of his grasp.

A bullet.

Kyuhyun looked in the direction where the bullet came from and saw one of the men holding a pistol. Smoke circled out.

Then, two pairs of strong arms pulled him away from the man. Before he was dragged away, he kicked the unconscious figure in the stomach hard.

" This boy is a really dangerous one, sir. ", said one of the men holding Kyuhyun to the one holding the gun.

" Ne. Too dangerous, to be exact. ", the man replied.

" I've found and caught the other one. ", called out a voice.

Kyuhyun turned around to see Sungmin, all dirty and worn out, being dragged back by the collar. Sungmin was struggling feebly and crying softly.

" Hyung! ", shouted Kyuhyun as he tried to struggle.

" Kyu! Thank God you're okay! ", Sungmin said.

Sungmin's face had a blue-black mark on his cheek and a bleeding lip.

" Oh, my god! Hyung! What did they do to you?! ", Kyuhyun screamed outraged.

" They beat me up when I got cornered. ", he replied.

Suddenly, he coughed out a little bit of blood.

" HYUNG! WHAT THE DID YOU DO TO MY POOR HYUNG, YOU ING S!??! ", Kyuhyun shouted.

" Chloroform them and let's go. ", ordered the man, ignoring Kyuhyun's question.

Kyuhyun felt a cloth being held to his nose and a funny smell wafted out of it. His vision blurred as he tried to claw himself away from the men's grasp. He caught sight of Sungmin falling down in a dead faint.

Before he out, he felt himself being tied up and thrown into a car with an unconscious Sungmin by his side.