Retaliation

The School For Dangerous Boys

Kyuhyun gritted his teeth and paced the floor nervously. Hyun Seung was in danger for sure! There was no way to warn him.

Suddenly, a clanging of the cell door snapped Kyuhyun out of his nervousness. One of the security guards was opening the cell.

" Break time! Get your lazy asses out there! ", he barked gruffly.

The guard grabbed Shindong, who was napping on his bed, by the arm roughly and jerked him off. Shindong awoke instantly, but he ended up twisting his ankle in his fall.

" Owwwwww!!!! ", he cried as he massaged his ankle.

The guard didn't care and pulled Shindong's hair roughly. Shindong wailed in pain. Kyuhyun was horrified. He walked up to the guard and punched him directly in the face, breaking his nose. The guard instantly let Shindong go.

" WHO THE ARE YOU TO DO THAT?! ", yelled the furious guard as he held his broken nose.

" I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THAT QUESTION, TARD! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO MY FRIEND!? YOU ING TWISTED HIS ANKLE! ", snapped Kyuhyun.

" YOU, BOY!!! ", shouted the guard as he tried to punch Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun ducked and counter-attacked with a kick to the chest. But it was misjudged and hit the guard in the nuts instead. The guard groaned in pain, but he soon got up again. He lunged at Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun ducked and threw him out of the cell.

" WOOHOOOOOOO~!!! GO, KYUHYUN HYUNG!!! SHOW HIM WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF!!! ", cheered Jonghyun loudly from his cell.

Jonghyun's cheer caused a few more boys to look from their cells. When they saw Kyuhyun and the guard fighting, they started cheering, clapping and whooping as well at the top of their voices. None of the boys in the school had dared to fight a guard before.

" GO, KYU!!! GET HIM!!! ", whooped Sungmin as he punched the air repeatedly with his fist.

" GO, KYUHYUN! GO, KYUHYUN! GO, KYUHYUN! GOOOOO, KYUHYUN!!!!! ", chanted Siwon and Leeteuk in unison.

" GO, KYUHYUN-SSHI!!! ", shouted Shindong as he jumped about despite the pain in his twisted ankle.

Kyuhyun dodged another punch from the enraged guard. He jumped and flipped backwards as the guard charged at him. He sent a flying kick to the tired guard, which sent him flying across the room and slamming into another guard. But Kyuhyun's kick was so strong that both of the guards crashed through a window.

" Oooooooh, that's gotta hurt! ", laughed Ryeowook as he faked a wince.

" Nice kick! ", shouted Eunhyuk.

Suddenly, more guards surrounded Kyuhyun and attacked him all at once. But Kyuhyun fought back, even though he received heavy blows to his body. He was one tough nut to crack.

Suddenly, one guard sneaked up behind Kyuhyun and grabbed his arms to restrain him.

" ! ", thought Kyuhyun as another guard rushed to him.

Kyuhyun jerked his legs up, kicking the rushing guard in the jaw. The man collapsed lifelessly to the ground.

" WOAH!!!! KNOCKOUT!!! HE'S BEEN K.O-ED!!! ", yelled a boy from a cell.

Kyuhyun tried to struggle out of the guard's grasp, when one of the guards suddenly punched Kyuhyun on his shoulder.

And it just happened to be the shoulder with the bullet wound and knife wound.

Kyuhyun winced in pain and caught sight of his shoulder. What he saw was brief, but it showed how bad the punch was.

Blood flowed out of the wound again.

" KYU!!! ", screamed Sungmin as he rushed out of the open cell.

The guards had completely forgotten about closing the cell door.

Leeteuk, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kangin, Eunhyuk and Donghae rushed out to help Sungmin with Kyuhyun, while Henry, Zhoumi, Kibum, Heechul, Yesung and Hankyung stayed behind to tend to Shindong and his twisted ankle.

Kyuhyun, who was in the middle of the guards, was getting punched repeatedly. Now that his arm was weakened because of his wound, he had become vulnerable.

His vision started to blur, his head started to spin and his knees started to feel numb.

Kyuhyun snapped awake, shook his head and started to fight back, despite his pain.

" LEAVE MY DONGSAENG ALONE, YOU FUGLY S!!! ", shouted Sungmin furiously as he punched a guard and knocked two guards'  heads together.

Siwon punched a few guards in the jaw, knocking out a few teeth.

Leeteuk landed flying kicks on some guards.

Ryeowook gave a brutal right uppercut on the jawline of a burly, muscular guard( Imagine someone as small as Ryeowook do that! That'd be awesome! xD ), causing the man's jaw to bleed rapidly.

Kangin, the strongest of the group, tackled a few of the guards to the floor roughly. The way he tackled them would've sent a sumo wrestler tumbling down like a pile of pillows!

Eunhyuk and Donghae used a special trick of theirs. They stood back to back, facing a guard on their side. When the guards rush at them, they would stand still till the last minute. When they were within the reach of the guards, they would swiftly jump up. This caused the guards to crash into one another, thus knocking them out cold.

After Sungmin had taken out the guard that was holding Kyuhyun, he ran over to Kyuhyun who was panting heavily and bleeding heavily.

" Kyu!!! Are you alright??? ", asked Sungmin as he inspected his dongsaeng's wound.

" Ne... ", came the weak reply.

" Ani, you're not alright! You're bleeding! ", said Sungmin firmly as he carried Kyuhyun in his arms.

Suddenly, there was a horrible barking. Everybody froze in their positions. Suddenly, the doors burst open and three of the largest German Shepherds any of them had ever seen bounded in.

They came in, barking and growling, and they bared their long, ugly teeth. They snapped at Ryeowook's leg, but he jerked it back as he gave a scream.

" Yikes!!! Look out, guys!!! They're sending the German Killers in! ", he shrieked as he scampered up the bars of their cell's door.

Wasting no time, Sungmin carried Kyuhyun back to their cell. Everyone of them rushed in. The dogs barked and inched them in towards their cell.

Just then, Sungmin's shoe got stuck between the hinges of the cell, grabbing his foot. He lost his grip on Kyuhyun, who tumbled to the floor. As Sungmin tried to release his caught foot, the biggest dog jumped on him. Sungmin screamed as he curled into a ball. The dog started ripping his clothes with its sharp claws, almost puncturing his skin.

" Aaaah! Help! ", cried Sungmin as he shielded himself.

Kyuhyun weakly got up and kicked the dog with all the strength he could muster. The dog yepled and stopped attacking Sungmin. Its attention was on Kyuhyun now.

It bounded towards Kyuhyun, intent on ripping him to shreds. Kyuhyun ducked when the dog leaped at him. But since he was weak now and a little slow, the dog managed to grab Kyuhyun's arm in its mouth. It bit down on his arm hard, sinking its sharp teeth into his flesh.

" AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Kyuhyun screamed in agony. The pain was unbearable. The fiery pain was like a million needles piercing his skin.

Sungmin, who had jerked his foot out, ran to help his dongsaeng while Siwon and Kangin kept the two other dogs back with a few sharp pieces of wood.

" Back! Back, you fugly beasts! Go back to where you came from! ", shouted Siwon as he jerked the piece of wood forward, poking one dog's eye.

The creature yelped in pain and retreated out back to the open.

" Shoo! Shoo, shoo! Get away, you disgusting monsters! ", shouted Kangin as he hit the other dog's back with his stick.

The dog slinked away slowly.

Sungmin and Yesung were trying to pull the big, fierce dog off Kyuhyun. But the problem was that the dog refused to release Kyuhyun's arm. Kyuhyun was screaming in agonizing pain as he felt his arm numb.

Yesung felt his in his pocket's frantically until he felt a vial. He pulled out the tube. It had a green, bubbling liquid. He popped open the tube and poured a minute drop onto the dog.

The drop of liquid bubbled and smoked the dog's fur. The dog stopped struggling, sniffed the air and gave a howl of dismay as it raced out of the cell and into the open.

The liquid was acid.

Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun's arm. The wound was very, very, VERY bad. A row of ugly, sharp teeth imprints could be visibly seen on his arm and blood was gushing out, staining his clothes.

" Oh, my god. SIWON!!! HELP!!!! ", cried Sungmin as tears of fright rolled down his cheeks.

Siwon raced over to Sungmin and inspected Kyuhyun's arm.

" He needs medical attention now! ", shouted Siwon as he ripped his shirt to use as a bandage for Kyuhyun's arm.

Henry threw the first-aid kit to Siwon who immediately started to tend to Kyuhyun's wound.

Kyuhyun couldn't hear anything. His vision was very blurry. His breath was very weak, hoarse and soft. His body started to numb and he started to black out. The world around him seemed to swirl with red, black, faces and voices.

Voices reverbrated in his head, blood mixed with the darkness and he saw a blurry image of Sungmin's crying face.

" NOOOOO!!!! KYUHYUN HYUNG!!! ", screamed a distant voice that seemed barely audible.

" KYUHYUN!!!! ", shouted another voice that was close, but sounded so far away from him.

Before he knew it, he had out.

Cliffhanger!!! Hope that Kyuhyun survives!!!! Comments, subscriptions or both??? I love you all!!!! :D