Another Is Caught Yet Again!

The School For Dangerous Boys

Kyuhyun had gotten better and his arm's wounds had healed about 94%. There were some ugly imprints of the dog's bite though, leaving horrific scars. Long scratches extended from his wrist to his elbow and a long row of bottom and top teeth scars were imprinted on Kyuhyun's arm.

Kyuhyun called his scars " survivor scars " for that reason, because he survived that dog attack.

Because he didn't want to show his arm's injuries, he wore a long strip of cloth over his scarred arm like Cloud in Final Fantasy 4.

One day, while he was lying on his bed and being bored to death, there was a clang of doors, grunts of protest and the shuffling of feet. Every boy in the cell went to see who it was.

Kyuhyun saw two guards dragging a wild, auburn-haired, dirty boy being forced to a cell that held four other boys. The boy lifted his face and Kyuhyun saw who it was.

" Jjong! Look! ", he cried as he gestured to the boy's face.

" Hyun Seung hyung! ", yelled Jonghyun as he shook the bars of his cell.

Hyun Seung looked up and saw Jonghyun and Kyuhyun in cells.

" Kyuhyun hyung? Jonghyun? ", he asked, clearly shocked.

Hyun Seung struggled out of the guards'  grasp and knocked them out. He went over to Kyuhyun.

" Kyuhyun hyung? How did you and Jjong get in here? ", he asked in disbelief.

" They shot me and my friend. Jjong got caught. How did you get caught? ", asked Kyuhyun.

" I was looking for you guys and then, all of a sudden, I was chloroformed and I woke up when my head hit something. ", answered Hyun Seung.

" Hyun Seung, listen to me. You have to escape while you can. ", ordered Kyuhyun.

" Aniyo, hyung. I'm not leaving you two here! ", Hyun Seung answered firmly.

Suddenly, a pair of meaty hands grabbed Hyun Seung by the arm and dragged him into his intended cell.

" Let me go! ", shouted Hyun Seung as he tried to bite the man's beefy hand that was clamped onto his shoulder.

But the man didn't listen and threw Hyun Seung into the cell. Hyun Seung hit his head on the floor. He peered at his friends through his cell door. Now, all three of them were caught. How were they gonna get out?

Hi all! Sorry for not updating so much! Not only have I got other fanfics, but school is like "oppressing" me! X(
Please excuse me if I don't update much! :)