Welcome To The School For Dangerous Boys

The School For Dangerous Boys

Kyuhyun awoke to a jolt on the road. The car that carried him and Sungmin went over a bump, causing him to be jerked to one side of the car and it made him bang his head against the door.

" Unnnhhh... ", he groaned.

" Uhh... ", came a moan.

" Sungmin hyung! Wake up, wake up, wake up, WAKE UP!!! ", Kyuhyun urged Sungmin, using his foot to tap his hyung awake.

" Unh...huh...what...where...Kyu...wait, what? ", Sungmin asked drowsily as he stirred.

" Hyung, wake up! Are you alright? Are you still hurt? "

" Ani. I'm just dizzy. Where are we going? "

" I don't know. But I have a plan, hyung. Come closer to me first. "

" Arasso. What? ", whispered Sungmin in a low voice.

" Turn around. I'll try to loosen your ropes before we reach wherever these guys are taking us to. But we need to move quickly like now. ", he hissed.

Sungmin turned around without hesitation and Kyuhyun, with much difficulty, fiddled with his hyung's rope. It was very difficult as his hands were tied behind his back, so he had to feel for the right ropes to loosen.

After some time, he managed to untie his hyung's rope. Sungmin shook the rope off his wrists and turned to untie Kyuhyun's rope as well.

But just as he finished untying Kyuhyun, the car stopped with a jolt and the two boys were flung against the car door. Sungmin and Kyuhyun were thrown against the boot with a BUMP and a THUD!

" Oooh, oooh, OOOHHH!!!!! ", groaned Sungmin as he rubbed his sore back.

" Ow, ow, OWWWW!!!! ", complained Kyuhyun as he rubbed a bruise on his head.

" We've stopped. ", said Sungmin, getting up.

" So we have. ", grumbled Kyuhyun as he massaged his temples.

" Shh! Someone's coming! ", shushed Sungmin. Doors were heard opening.

" Get ready to leap out and escape when they open the boot. ", whispered Kyuhyun as he took his position of escape.

Sungmin nodded and took his escape position. They heard the crunching of gravel from the outside, the jangling of keys unlocking the boot and....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" NOW, HYUNG! NOW!!! "

As quick as lightning, Sungmin and Kyuhyun leaped out of the boot. They moved so quickly that they startled the men who barely had time to move. Sungmin and Kyuhyun ran off like the wind.

Suddenly, they heard a bullet being fired. Sungmin yelled and collapsed on the ground. Blood seeped from the left hand side of his waist.

The bullet had grazed his side.

Kyuhyun stopped running and turned around to see Sungmin gasp in pain and try his best to run. But the men in black were gaining on him.

Without stopping to think twice, Kyuhyun scooped Sungmin up in his arms and ran. Sungmin was heavy, but Kyuhyun's adrenaline ran so high that it gave him a burst of strength and energy.

Just then, Sungmin gave a shout as he pointed behind Kyuhyun.

" Kyu! Watch out! Behind you! ", he shrieked, pointing frantically behind them.

Kyuhyun looked back and saw one of the men taking aim at them with a gun. Suddenly, a shot was fired. But this time, Kyuhyun was hit.

On his injured shoulder where his old blade wound was.

The wound was opened and exposed. Kyuhyun's shirt sleeve touched the open wound and was stained with fresh blood. He winced and almost dropped Sungmin due to the pain, but he ignored the fiery sting and kept his grip on his hyung and kept running.

Suddenly, another shot rung out and Kyuhyun dropped Sungmin and collapsed, crying in pain. Sungmin looked at his dongsaeng and saw a dark spot growing rapidly on Kyuhyun's right leg.

Blood.

The bullet had hit his leg badly.

" Aaaaah!!!!!! ", Kyuhyun gritted his teeth.

" Kyu!!! ", cried Sungmin, holding Kyuhyun's hand tight.

Kyuhyun squeezed his hyung's hand, because he was in so much pain. Sungmin's hand felt like it was gonna fracture, but he didn't care.

" H--hy--hyu--hyung,...g--go on wi--without m--me.... ", gasped Kyuhyun painfully.

" Ani. I'm not gonna leave you behind. ", Sungmin answered, ignoring the pain he felt surging around his waist.

Suddenly, the men leaped up on them and roughly dragged them back. Sungmin struggled and protested as he didn't want to let go of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun groaned in agony as one of their captors clutched his injured arm so tight that the wound grew slightly bigger.

" Aaaaaah--! ", grimaced Kyuhyun.

The two of them were dragged back to the car and thrown roughly against the boot. Sungmin's waist throbbed with pain and Kyuhyun almost cried out in pain as he sustained more injuries to his body than his hyung.

They were tied up again and shoved to an old building. Kyuhyun's pain was forgotten as he remembered the building.

" The School for Dangerous Boys! ", he gasped in horror.

" Y--you mean.... ", stuttered Sungmin as he looked at his dongsaeng.

" We're being sent here! ", Kyuhyun finished off.

" Oh, ! ", Sungmin wailed.

The heavy doors were opened creakily and the two boys were dragged in. As they walked throughout the halls, they saw boys just like them. Heads turned to look at the two newcomers, or more likely captives, being dragged to their cell. Their cell had 13 other boys inside.

6 of the boys playing cards stopped their game to look at Sungmin and Kyuhyun being shoved in. 4 of the boys who were dozing peacefully on their bunk beds woke up with a start. The last 3 boys who were talking silently with one another stopped their conversation to see the two boys being thrown in.

" ing bastards from Hell! ", screamed Kyuhyun to the men who were walking away now.

He kicked the heavy iron bars in defiance repeatedly despite his pain. He slammed his body weight against the rungs again and again.

" No point doing that. Those bars are made of solid iron. ", said a boy as he restrained Kyuhyun.

" Who are you to stop me!? ", Kyuhyun snapped as he turned to face the person who stopped him.

" Mianhae. Choneun Choi Siwon imnida. ", answered the boy politely as he untied Kyuhyun's hands.

" Whatever. Choneun Cho Kyuhyun imnida. ", Kyuhyun sighed exasperatedly as he shook off his bonds and went back to hitting the bars over and over again.

" Annyeonghaseyo. Choneun Choi Siwon imnida. ", Siwon introduced himself to Sungmin.

" Choneun Lee Sungmin imnida. ", responded Sungmin.

" Why are you and Kyuhyun-sshi here? ", Siwon asked.

" We were just suddenly caught and brought here. We were shot when we tried to resist. ", Sungmin explained as he showed his wound to Siwon.

" That's pretty bad. Bring Kyuhyun and I'll see whether I can do anything about your wounds. ", Siwon said as he went to a cabinet.

" Arasso. Kyu, stop that! It's no use! ", Sungmin said as he pulled a weeping Kyuhyun away from the bars.

" But, hyung, I--you--argh! "

Kyuhyun broke down in tears and offered no resistance as Sungmin pulled him over to Siwon. Siwon tended to their injuries. He even took the bullet out of Kyuhyun's leg with a doctor's tool that he stole before he got captured.

When he had finished, he offered to introduce them to the rest of his friends, but Sungmin suggested they wait till Kyuhyun had finished moping.

" Kyuhyun... ", Sungmin would occasionally whisper as he shook his shoulders gently.

" Go away. ", was all that he would say.

Sungmin would just shrug and leave him. Waiting for Kyuhyun to stop crying was probably one of the hardest things he had ever done. But patience would pay off soon.