Part 2

He smells like strawberry

 

 
When I opened the door I saw Chanyeol standing in the doorway. I am not really sure how he knew my address and I'm not interested on knowing either.
 
"Whoah! Baekie. Are you in a mafia family? So many armed men." He keeps checking every armed guard in the place.
 
"No. It is just precaution and security measures. Nice of you dropping by. How can I help?" I asked eyeing him suspiciously.
 
"I am failing chemistry so I guess I need your help. Since you're the smartest guy I know." He smiled.
 
"Let me guess, you didn't have a partner do you?" I raised my eyebrow gauging his intention.
 
"Yeah, I was absent when the teacher paired my classmates and I don't want to work with Chen." He said looking uncomfortable in his spot. 
 
"You're lucky to have me as a friend. I could help you out. I am about to do my assignment as well with luhan. Would you like to come in?" I informed him. Gesturing to enter the house's double doors. 
 
"Yeah, I would love to unless you want to make the assignment here outside in that gazebo." He pointed at the white marble gazebo my dad given our mom on their 20th anniversary.
 
"Nah, I guess it would be more comfortable inside. You coming or what?" I said as we entered the room and headed to the living room.
 
"Are you really this disgustingly rich baekie? I knew you were rich but not this richie rich- rich." He teased as he sat comfortable on the leather sofa facing a table near it and put his back pack on it.
 
"Shut up. Let's just wait for luhan. You want something to eat? I can ask DO to prepare some snacks while waiting. What movie do you want to watch? I got game of thrones on video on demand and some other stored movies on the DVR." As I try to reach for my phone and texted luhan.
 
"I want some nacho cheese!" He said as he started watching game of thrones where Bran stark fell from the tower which is episode 1 of the 1st season.
 
A bowl of chips and an episode later. Luhan showed up. He still wearing his soccer uniform and he still looks fresh from practice.
 
"Sorry for being late. Coach dismissed us late. Can I use your showers? I didn't get to shower after practice since I'm rushing here." Luhan said as he slung his gym bag properly.
 
Chanyeol seems still amused by the show and just nodded earlier at luhan's presence.
 
My mouth seemed to be open that I felt a trickle of drool spilling at the edge of my mouth. Luhan is so fine even messy and dirty. My body is screaming take me! Make me a woman! I mean a man; gay; whatever.
 
"You can use my shower. It's in my room." I said as I motion where the room is. "Better yet, let me take you." I added as we now paced toward the room on the 2nd floor.
 
I knew that my room is cleaned by my the housekeeper Daisy. She only works from 8am-3pm since we like our privacy at night. It's like family time.
 
"Nice room. Now, where can I take a shower?" Luhan asked with a smirked plastered on his face.
 
"It's here." I opened the bathroom door. 
 
The small gap between me and luhan causes my hormones to go ballistic. His scent of strawberry still evident, even showered I swear he still smell like heaven. His scruffy blonde hair looks even perfect. His soccer uniform makes him 1000 times hotter! If he doesn't get inside in a minute I will him. My is now even throbbing just the sight and smell of him.
 
To my shock Luhan starts undressing in front of me. He took off his shirt showing his well toned abs and really nice pectoral muscles. He then took off his shoes, he has really clean nails and his feet look could been a campaign for some foot model advertising. Then finally he took off his shorts. His white well toned thighs due to soccer practice with a tan line where the shorts could not cover. Am I watching a movie with a god as an actor? I tried to gaze upon on his upper part and saw he's wearing white briefs from Calvin Klein. Damn, he knows designer brands and no offense there's no stain on his briefs or spots. I see his bulge. It's not erected but I could die now from pure pleasure. 
 
"You like what you see? Why not take a picture it will last longer." Luhan said as he put on a towel over his briefs dramatically as if teasing.
 
I must have stared at him like he's dinner. I tried to regain my composure.
 
"I just wondering where did you get those... Uhm... Briefs." I wanted to say hard rock abs, toned body, or that gorgeous thighs but I managed to control myself. I resorted to briefs even though it is lame.
 
"Don't know. It was a gift." He smiled and then removed his briefs over the towels. If he would just leave it outside the bathroom. My thoughts. I was planning on smelling it.
 
Luhan started pacing on the doors of the bathroom but then he stopped, he posed on the doorway as if he's inviting me to join him. I assume too much. He rested his elbow on the corner like he was posing for teen vogue or Abercrombie and Fitch shoot.
 
"I already started on the assignment on my way here. Just check my bag for the black binder and look for it. I'll be out in a few minutes." He was about to enter when he saw a boxer lying on the corner of the bathroom door entrance.
 
 Gah!!!! I left it there when I was in a rush earlier. Why have I just noticed that? I was horrified but what shocked me most is that he bended his knees as he picked  my boxers. The towel slipped from his waist exposing his . It is the most amazing body part of him I have seen better yet of all the human parts ever gazed my eyes. Yes, I saw guy butts on , movies like Zac efron, jake gylenhaal, Shia labeouf, and many more but nothing else can compare. He's perfect. His is not that you see where you thinks it is squishy and soft but rather it is firm and you just want to squeeze it. 
 
"Black boxers? Looks like it doesn't have white sticky stuff." He laughed. "Here." He thrown me the boxers and he tried to strap the towel back on. He then entered the bathroom, closed it and began to shower.
 
Even without that comment I was all red and out of speech. I was immobile for a minute replaying what just happened. He still has that effect on me. I brushed it off and looked at his bag. He took his briefs with him. I am really going to sniff it. I was more than aroused but the best way to lose it is to focus on something else. I opened his bag and saw his stuff. Books, phone,  clothes, deodorant, wallet, pens and that black notebook. I am tempted so I sniffed his clothes. All of his bags is smell of strawberry not only his shirt. Is that scent innate like is he sweating it or something? I tried to search for his perfume but I didn't found anything. Geez, some people really smell good without them trying or doing anything about it. I gave up and just brought the notebook down to where Chanyeol is.
 
"Dude. That DO guy said dinner would be ready in 10 minutes. I am really hungry." He said trying to munch some chips on the table.
 
"Yeah. We should wait for luhan he's taking a bath now. Oh, here's his notebook. He said he started doing the assignment." I handed Chanyeol the notebook. 
 
He began to flip the pages searching for the note.
 
"Looks like baekie, you're done. It's already finished." Chanyeol said. "If only I could copy it." He sighed. "This is a lot of work." He put his hand up resting the notebook on the table.
 
"What?! He already made it?" I said in confusion. "When and how?" I am speaking dumbly at the moment so forgive me. "And Channie you better get yours done then. I'll help you through it." I smack him on the head to get his lazy working.
 
"Later, after we had dinner. Can't work on an empty stomach, can we? Besides, DO is making panini and roasted porter house steak in honey barbecue sauce." He gave me that hungry looking smile he always does when he ask what's in my lunch bag.
 
"Fine. We'll start after dinner." I said as I seated next to him waiting for luhan.