A drunk confession of love should never ever count

He smells like strawberry

DO prepared a hot pot for us. I guess he's still not over the Japanese thing. Nonetheless, it was ridiculously yummy even I have been to Japan before and scoured their restaurants for a week. I could never been more proud of DO. 

"Hey, do you always eat like this?" Chanyeol asked figuring how to eat with chopsticks. "I hate chopsticks so I bet you guys own a spoon and fork? Heard of those before?" He pointed the chopsticks at DO.

"Please, starve if you can't figure how chopsticks work. You can't experience hot pot without chopsticks!!!" DO countered showing how the chopsticks work.

"Then how can you drink the soup with chopstick, master chef?" Chanyeol asked annoyed as he mimic using the chopstick as a soup spoon.

"You use your hands, dummy!" DO shouted back.

"should i just scoop it with my bare hands?" Chanyeol was about to scoop it when Luhan said something.

"Remember it is hot. We don't want you to get blisters or anything and couldn't write your paper. Well it is better than the dog ate my homework excused you used before or that i am dyslexic thing you tried believing you're a demigod and all. " Luhan picked his bowl and positioned it near his mouth and blow. "You do this, obviously." He took a sip. 

"So that's how it works. Sorry for not knowing these stuff." Chanyeol berated.

"Enough of that. Let's hurry up and eat, so that we can work on the assignment." I Segway the conversation since this could get more bloodier than the sashimi DO prepared if I didn't extinguish the heat of the conversation.

Chanyeol was about to open his mouth and speak when I shove a sashimi in his mouth.

He suddenly spit the food out.

"Who eats raw fish? Didn't they know that's unhealthy?" Chanyeol complained while rubbing his tongue with a napkin and pour whitish liquid coming from a pot and chug lots of it. "That raw fish is so hot! spicy and hell. What's this white thing? Tastes also horrible!" He keeps wiping his mouth with the napkin.

"That raw fish is called sashimi. It is dip in kikoman sauce and wasabi to kill bacteria and stuff I guess as well give it a little kick of flavor." I said.

"That white liquid is called sake. Actually warm sake." DO said. "Keep drinking it and it will taste better." He gave off a sly smile.

"Okay." Chanyeol just said. I hope the sake would shut him up.

The sake unfortunately didn't shut him up. He just became more intolerable. He kept on babbling about trivial matters even after we finished the meal and got to our theatre room where we decided to make the assignment while watching Constantine, the movie and not the cheap rip off series, which happens to be one of the best films ever made.

It took us around 11:30 to finish Chanyeol's assignment since Luhan made ours earlier and we just need some editing and more supportive details, and Luhan said his mom is not around so he will just crash here. Plus I guess drinking that suspiciously too good iced tea DO gave us made our speech slurry and head dizzy. He gives us long glasses and always refill our pitcher whenever we finished. 

Around 12:30 and our 5th pitcher done, we agreed to sleep. My head is spinning and I have the urge to vomit. My body is hot and I am becoming .

"Baekie, that Iced tea is the best! DO you're not the bad of a cook. And... Luhan, you're not too bad to hang out with and ain't that stuck up." Chanyeol made his effort to say those words. 

Just the word Iced tea makes the drink come up to my throat and makes me want to throw up. 

"What's... (Effort not to puke)  in that iced sheaa andway?" My speech is very slurry. I tap DO who is now almost asleep.

"A gowd chep neber tales." DO said and fallen asleep.

"I guess it is vodka. He made us Long Island iced tea if I'm not mistaken." Luhan said, his face is very red. He looks like Rudolph the red faced I mean nose reindeer.

Even drunk luhan still make sense. I smiled.

"You are schtill a genius, luhan. Even vodka could not shake you up." I said while I lay my head on his arms. He still smells like strawberry. I turned the room on the right temperature before cuddling next to him. 

"You're just drunk baekhyun. I guess we better sleep." He said replacing a pillow on his arm where my head used to lay.

"Drunk er not... I still found me unworthy of you." I babbled out. 

"You were never been unworthy." He smiled and positioned comfortably beside me. We are all lying on the sofa. Chanyeol shared one with DO and I shared the other sofa with Luhan.

"Sing me a lilabye and kish me goodnight." I said closing my eyes, stifling a yawn, and getting myself more comfortable pressing my body next to him. He smells still like strawberry and alcohol now.

He leaned on me and kiss me on my lips. It felt soft and warm. I felt loved and secured. It was like heaven.

"I noticed you turn up the airconditioning for me to cuddle to you eh?" Luhan said. "Well, it worked." 

"I love you." I said as I my eyes grew heavier. "I even made a poem for you." I manage to say it without yawning or slurring.  I just felt it is the best time to say it. "It's titled 
Luhan, and it goes like this

Molded out of porcelain 
Aphrodite's alternate
He can never be mundane
A walking opiate

A smile brighter and warmer than the sun
Beauty that can never belong to a man
His presence gives you inferiority complex
An irreplaceable insurmountable daunting apex
 
His stares are like Medusas'
His touch are like Midas'
Voice more beautiful than death
Fragrance that brings flowers into bereft 

Entertain him with your ugliness...." I passed out; not even finishing my poem.

In the morning we saw a very angry looking Suho." It's 7:10 am. You better get ready for school in 20 minutes or else I myself would drag you to school with or without a bath." He said. "That includes your visitors as well."

DO and I bolted, each of us scram to our rooms. Chanyeol went with DO and Luhan went with me.

"So we're going to take our showers together?" Luhan said smiling. I could get used to this. Seeing him in the morning to brighten up my day. His ruffled morning hair made him cuter. Getting ual innuendo this early. 

"Tempting... But no. I'll take a shower on the bathroom in the hallway. I expect you to be dressed up in 10 minutes my brother is not kidding. He once took me and DO to school with our pajamas on." I said while grabbing the clothes I would wear for school. "And you can also borrow some of my clothes." I added.

After 15 minutes we are all assembled in the foyer. DO's eye bags are like eye luggages. His hair is still wet. Chanyeol looked like a hipster. Wearing short shorts which is above his knee and a polo that seems small for him. Certainly DO's clothing is small for him but the width of their body fits except just for the length maybe. Luhan on the other hand looked like a model. He's wearing a 3/4 shirt from Supreme, a baby blue monster beanie, and slim straight jeans from A/X which I never get the chance to wear since the pants is a little long for me.

The three of us waited for the bus while DO rushed driving to his school. I know DO and I are not off the hook yet but hell will be unleashed later or so I think...

"So last night, you told me you love me?" Luhan asked me still smiling like a ray of sunshine which is annoying since he's teasing me.

"Wait, what? You said it?" Chanyeol smile wide as it could ever be. "So you're not much of a coward after all." He squeal like a fan girl.

"I don't remember." I said which is partially true; I can't remember that well. The situation didn't get less awkward even doing the I don't remember bluff to kill the conversation.

Chanyeol being the tall giant that he is put his hand over our heads make us face each other. Slowly pushing us together so that our face gets closer to one another. "Now kiss!!!!" He shouted with glee. I immediately kicked Chanyeol on the shin which left him cradling his leg.

"That hurts!!!" He wailed. Luhan just laughed.

"Next time making us your action figures meets barbie and ken doll play, better think about it." I said completely full irritation. First luhan teased me and put me in a pretty awkward spot and with Chanyeol's shenanigans made it more awkward.

"With a kick like that I think you should join the soccer team." Chanyeol joked which only earned a glare from me.

"It would be good to have another striker on the team." Luhan also added.

"You two. Shut up! I see the bus coming be prepared." I said fixing my stuff.

"Why do you always walk a couple of blocks away from your house baekie?" Chanyeol asked. The bus arrived shortly.
 
"Just shut up and get on the bus. If you behave, I might tell you." I said to shut him up.

My head still hurts. It was a good morning until we arrive at that bus stop and those two started ganging up on me. One thing in my head keeps repeating I told him I love him. And that he kissed me. I touched my lips and it was still warm. Is that real? Alcohol induced hallucination? Or am I dreaming already? Is it all in my head or is it reality ?