Everything is not what it seems

He smells like strawberry

So that locker incident didn't happen.  At least I think it didn't. Chanyeol saw me in the locker asleep and told me I was snoring and yelping like a dog. When he woke me up Luhan just finished getting dressed on his locker on the opposite direction. Damn, I missed getting a sneak peak of his body. -_- I am supposed to be singing your body is a wonderland right now but I fell asleep. Sleep you know I love you but why when we were in the lockers? How on earth did I fall asleep in the first place? 

Luhan just passed by me looking passive as always. Sometimes I wonder if he has emotions. He always have that poker face on his face. 

"Baekie, are you going to just stare at him or you'll get in the showers?" Chanyeol teased. He nudged me.

"I am going in. I just feel a little dizzy." I lied while eye rolling Chanyeol and smiling at Luhan before he leaves. 

"Hurry up, I wonder what you have for lunch." Chanyeol is happy for my food. I wonder if he's only friends with me or my lunch.

"I'll scrub really fast. Just wait. 5 minutes." I shouted back.
The rush of fresh cold water in my body feels good but unfortunately Chanyeol is rushing. -_- on the waters I replay what happened in my dream. Luhan's lips on my neck. Slid my fingers on my neck like he's kissing me. I touched my lips. It is still warm. And his smile earlier at the field. I am dying. That guy is seriously messing up with my state of mind ever since I saw him. 

Is it a dream or a reality?

"Baekhyun Faster!!! Lunch has already started 10 minutes ago." Chanyeol said to make me rush. He snapped me back to reality.

After I took a bath, Chanyeol is busy playing on his android phone. I don't know what it is but I'm sure it is not the latest model since Tao has the latest model of that brand. 

After I'm done getting dressed. I tap Chanyeol at the back to say we're going.

"Hey your having a , I see." Chanyeol smirk pointing on the tent in my pants. I look at my pants and spot it immediately. I'm not feeling it earlier, I just noticed it just now. So by nature when you're embarrassed you get defensive.

"You know what cold water does." I simply stated the fact even though I know that this wasn't caused by the water but Luhan himself. 

"You know you can't go out with that. You need to tone it down. Try imagining sad things or better yet jerk it off." Chanyeol smirks while making the movements with his hands.

"Shut up you ert." I glare as I try to readjust my while setting aside that scary yet thrilling dream at the back of my mind for now.

"Want me to lend you a hand?" Chanyeol added now smiling. I slapped him on the arm.

"One more word and you'll not have a taste of my sandwich." I said with threat. "For. Eveeeeer." I emphasized.

That shut him up. Then I grab his arm as gesture to get us moving.

"Wait that hand of your just touched your thing. ewwww." He said with repulse. I let go of his arm immediately. Later that frown turned into a devilish smile. Oh no. Why do I have such a ert friend? 

He then smelled his arm and shouted Irish Spring as he run out of the lockers since I'm chasing him. I swear there's gonna blood.

At lunch this what happened.

"Baekie had a earlier when I saw him in the lockers. He fell asleep and must be having a good dream." Chanyeol said happily as we reached the table panting.

"You're a ert." I said. Eye rolling and focused on my sandwich from my bag. DO prepared 2 sandwiches like I asked him and slice it diagonally so that I can share it with the four of us which is what I did. 

"He adjusted his and grab my hand. He used the same hand in grabbing his crotch and my arm." He then smells it. "Smells like Irish Spring." He laughed then Kris smacked him in the head. He just only said ouch and rub the part where kris hit him. I am thinking if I should take my sandwich back from him. -_-

"You better drink your medicine you ert." Kris said annoyingly.

"You should also taste it and experience what it tastes like if its salty like a peanut." Chen said which I immediately smack him in the head.

"Nice hit. You're now learning how to deal with these idiots." Kris said clapping. "I am proud of you. Next time, more force. Don't worry about their brains they don't have any." 

"Hey! We have brains too. Right Chen?" Chanyeol disagreed.

"We are smart you know. We think outside the box. And you baekie is turning to be a kris. A mean, cold, angst against the world, heartless monster." Chen said.

"If you two have brains I bet it would be expensive." Kris said still eating his casserole.

"See he agrees that its expensive. Our brain is of high value." Chanyeol grins with pride.

"Why? How could you say that kris?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Because... It is slightly used. So it's like brand new. You could get a good deal out of it." He said while still eyeing the two then smirks.

"Hey that's mean." Chanyeol protested. "For your information. It is expensive because..." He then grabbed Kris' pudding and ran.

"Kids. That was the last one, how annoying." Kris glared. 

"Yeah! Sure is." Chen said then he grabbed Kris' can of coke. "Thanks for the drink rich kid." Then drank it and ran off.

"You 2, are surely made to torture me." He just sat down calmly. I am really so impressed of his control. He can beat the sense out of those two but always chose to head smacking or witty remarks.

The bell rang and I need to get to calculus fast.

Luhan is there sleeping. Can I just frame a picture of him sleeping? He is way beyond human perfection.

"Baekie, watch me gave this apple on Miss Shin." Xiumin said happily. He then throw a pen at Luhan.

"Who did that?" He said groggily.

"Wake up sloth. Watch me give miss shin an apple." Xiumin said happily.

"Whoopty in* do." Luhan went back to sleeping.

"Class be quiet and take your sits." Miss shin said.

"Miss shin here's an apple. For they say a great lover once gave a golden apple to the fairest of them all. So I gave you a golden delicious, not only your the fairest of them all but you're also the most delicious." He smiled widely. The class laughed. Miss Shin didn't look happy.

"Thanks xiumin. Just like the shape of this apple that would be your score on this quiz." She smiled venomously. The class roared again with laughter.

"So what does an apple shape like? A 9?" He said to himself.

"It is shaped like a circle so it means you've gotten a zero." Luhan heard after all and explained to Xiumin.

"Anyone of you who tries to pull a stunt like that will have a taste of their own medicine." Miss Shin said with conviction. "Now get your calculators and solve these problems."

I heard another student said I should have given her an apple too if I know that my score would be the same as Xiumin's. Apparently only 6 students pass the quiz. 

Luhan had a perfect score. I am second with 80% and the rest above 75%. Those who fail usually got zeros so Xiumin felt happy.

After school I went music practice with Chen and Luhan. We're brainstorming. We're thinking to sing something we can agree on. I want to sing One Direction's Irresistible, Chen wants to sing Austin Mahone's 11:11 while Luhan wants to sing That girl by Justin Timberlake. So at the end we will just sing a classic song like Livin on prayer. We practiced it at the auditorium. I need to look out for my notes sometimes I go beyond what is needed. Luhan is perfect, his voice is not high enough but Chen got that covered. Luhan's voice is like a crystal. So smooth, clear and pleasant to hear. It is like your own personal dose of enlightenment.

It was dark so the three of us waited a taxi cab to come by. We've been waiting there for whole ten minutes but no cab goes by. Then we saw a car. It was Jessica.

"Get in losers. We're going shopping." Jessica said.

"You never get tired of those mean girls line?" Luhan asked Jessica sarcastically. 

"Shut up. I found an opportunity to use it so I did it." Jessica smiles. "Why so grumpy today Luge?" Jessica baby talked luhan which I know luhan hates.

"Shut up and drive." He ordered Jessica.

"Chen and baekie. You're too quiet. Talk. I don't charge for fare the best way to pay me is to talk" She keeps on driving while singing to the song on the radio.

"I don't know what to talk about." I said to break the tension I'm feeling inside.

"Luge said something about the locker room. He said you're amazing. Jessica asked out of the blue. I was caught off guard. Blood drained from my face. She was smirking. So why is she smirking?

So did it happen or not. I am really confused. I am hating the locker rooms at the gym for now.

"Yeah..." I said answered. Sometimes when I don't get the question or not really sure what to answer my mind goes verbatim with answering YES. It is like an encoded program into my being.

"Shut up Jessica. Just drive and stop looking at the back." Luhan said annoyingly.

"Fine. I just can't believe he did that." Jessica said. My mind and my emotions are still battling whether if it is true or not. I look at Chen which is now smiling widely. I'm sensing he will gonna say something which will put me on a disadvantage.

"What did happen Jessica?" Chen asked. He's now smiling.

"He fell asleep. In the lockers. It's amazing how he can stand the smell of it. It smells like sweat, mildew and soap. So disgusting. Plus the heat is like hell there." Jessica said like she's been in our locker rooms.

"Not only that he had a when he woke up." Chen said which I immediately slap his arm. Which caused Jessica to laugh and I look at Luhan having an amused look. That's new.

"Really?" Luhan asked. I'm sure he can see me as red as a tomato right now.

I need a plan to get the attention away from my earlier.

"Wait, Jessica. How did you know what our lockers is like?" I immediately changed the topic.

She suddenly stopped the car. Which caused grunts and ouch from us.

"I... Happen to be in there." She just said simply.

"You mean you used to hook up with Kris there." Luhan added.

"Wait, so it is really true that you two hook up there?" Chen is now more interested in this topic.

"Doesn't mean a girl is in a boy's locker room means she's hooking with somebody. I was just helping Kris that time with his... Uhm... Gears. He sprained his arm and I felt obligated to carry his bags." She said. I believe her. She's not that really the type that would do that. She's a class of her own so I bet she wouldn't stoop so low. Then she started the car and dropped us off. 

I wave good bye at Jessica, she dropped me off from the usual White House I usually wait for the bus in. But before she leaved she said
"Your locker baekie would be the best place to hook up if you want to. Like I've said with luhan before." She eyed Luhan who still looks as usual. Perfect yet passive. I noticed something on Luhan's lips like a cut. He then touched it and it stings since he cringe in pain.

"When did you have a cut Luge? It is so not you getting any wound." Jessica asked curiously. It's like seeing his cousin for the first time having a wound.

"Some guy from soccer caused it." He then looked at me.

Wait, so if he had a cut plus a guy from soccer means that all the things might be true. 

"Sehun elbowed me accidentally while I got the ball and passed it to baekhyun." He said. Should I believe him?

"We'll see you tomorrow. Thanks jessica. I'll go ahead." I said as I walk away. I need rest. Confusion and conflict from within is very tiring. I got home and went to sleep directly. Also wishfully thinking that Luhan would visit me in my dreams. I wonder if his lips does really taste like sugar like in my dream.

Days passed I never noticed anything wrong with luhan. He is still the same popular guy he is. Last saturday when we the three of us sang many people cheered. Suho and my friends were there.

I get praise from my teachers and other students. DO even said I improved.  He can sing and rap. He's voice can be versatile. He can smooth it out or roughen it. He's a masterpiece. He's the best singer in out previous school. Getting praised from him is a lot. 

Suho, DO and I went for some icecream. We were busy eating when girls started to flock near the entrance. Then Luhan entered with Sehun and Kai. I hear girls gossiping and looks like they don't really care who hears. There were no vacant tables or chairs except the one beside us which can seat another 3 person. Since our table is a 4 seater and the next table is just a two seater. I waved at Luhan to see me. Sehun saw us first and tap Luhan on the shoulder and then whispered something to Kai. They were now walking our way. Girls on our next table were giggling. I couldn't blame them. Those 3 are really hot but Luhan exceeds among them by looks. Kai is the most fit among them. Well Sehun's tall frame and cute and mature demeanor is attractive as well. 

I introduce  Suho and DO to the three and Kai seems friendly this time. He usually don't interact with people he doesn't like. So it means he likes to hang with us. 

We are having a good time talking about random things like the bands we like. I feel the heavy weight of people staring at us. It is hard to your icecream while people look at you closely.

"Isn't that DO, he is really handsome. So far from the pictures my cousin got me from her school. He is 100 times more handsome in person. His voice is like on a tape." Girl 1. 

"You can have DO I want that Kai guy, he's such hottie." Girl 2 giggles.

"I want that tall blonde guy. Sehun, I think is his name. He lives like a block away from our house. I always watch him ride his bus in the morning or when he mows their lawn. It is like just watching him move." Girl 3.

The waitress take orders again asking us if we want anything. This time his eyes are only focused on Suho. Suho stopped smiling since he just received an email from the company asking him to held a meeting after lunch. His face has stressed written on it.
The luhan and the other two ordered Sundaes while DO ordered a parfait. Milkshake and coke float for me and Suho.

A pack of girls then seated at our back. Same case of the giggles and stuff. 

"I wonder what the blonde guys name is." Girl 4. 

"He is dreamy and looks way beyond human." Girl 5. 

A girl from the table next to them said.

"His name is Luhan stupid. You should know how to address him properly." That girl is feisty. I smell war. "And keep your hands off him he's only mine." The girl 6 added.

"What did you just say?" Girl 5 said irritated. Then pull girl 6's hair.

"Ouch!!!" Girl 6 shouted as she slaps the other girl.

"Girls, stop it." Suho said worriedly but the girls didn't hear him. 

"Girls, please stop this. You're hurting yourself." DO said but the girls just looked at him.

"Hey cut it out." Kai said with standing up and going for the scene to break the girls up.

"Please stop fighting." I said since the scene is getting intense and they are gathering a huge attention on the shop.

"Mind your own business ugly." The girl 6 spat out of frustration as she wrestles the other girl. I was caught off guard the nerve with her but it looks like she's winning this round.

I saw sehun stand up and grab girl 6 by the hand since Kai is having a hard time holding the other girls' friends. 

"You're not pretty either. How could you say such a mean thing." Sehun words were cold and straightforward. "You're kind disgusts me." As she broke the other two fighting.

"Don't bother with the likes of them. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. I think you both go to a christian private school which teaches manners based on your necklaces. it's either the school at educating you girls or you're stupid to not learn anything." Luhan's face is unamused. The way he delivered it is like a bullet to your heart.

"Luhan and sehun, you don't need to be so harsh. That girl just said it as a natural thing for her. It's not as if she really means it. Some of the words we say doesn't have substance sometimes. Right?" I look at the other girl. They look pitiful. 

"Don't defend them baek, they deserve what they got." Luhan said with disgust. His eyes are like daggers piercing to those girls. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call you ugly." Girl 6 said. "I'll behave. Thank you black haired guy. I am mistaken for not seeing how beautiful you are." The girls left us alone after that. They look ashamed of the ruckus they just made. Luckily, the management didn't press charges.