Sometimes I get tired of people telling me to put my hands up in the air; so there

He smells like strawberry

 

 
Since the ice cream incident from acquaintance we went back to strangers again. Luhan became colder that the icecream I've had last weekend. It is unusual but maybe that's the way he is.
 
"Baekie! I am going to treat you lunch this time." Chanyeol said happily. He opened a bag full of food.
 
"Whoah! Where did you steal it?" I asked jokingly. 
 
"My mom gave it to me today since she hosted another model event last night." He said uninterested and starting calling dibs on the food in the bag.
 
"So he was really serious on this?" Looking at kris and Chen for confirmation.
 
"His mom is a model after all. He always give out extra food that those models don't eat." Kris justified.
 
"I see. I bet model food taste yummy." I start eating tofu based Bbq.
 
We ate the yummy food which is low on carbs but high on taste. It's amazing that food could taste like that it's not as yummy like real meat but it taste delicious on its category. It is hard to explain so use your imagination.
 
"So you guys going to Xiumin's party?" Chen asked. 
 
"He'll have a party?" I asked wondering Xiumin didn't invite me. We're sort of friends, right?
 
"Yeah dude. It always happen when his parents are away." Kris said.
 
"Did he already invite you guys?" I asked again, I know this is a stupid question.
 
"Yup. You'll just need a bottle of alcohol to get in." Chanyeol smirks.
 
"Alright, we will see. When's this again? " I absolutely no information of this party.
 
"Tonight." Kris looked at me like I'm a lost kid.
 
"I think I couldn't go." I lied since Xiumin didn't invite. Partying isn't my thing either. 
 
"Stop being a wuss and come with us." Kris said annoyingly.
 
"Yeah baekie, you need to relax." Chanyeol said.
 
"You never go with us in cheerleader's party last time since your brother wouldn't let you go. You're nearly 18 for crying out loud." Chen said in frustration.
 
"I'll try." I said. the best sentence you say if you're not sure and you're going to appease your friends and shut them up for the time being until the time of the party arrives.
 
"Loosen up baek, it is a party. Xiumin's is known for it." Kris said.
 
"You'll have a good time." Chanyeol said still poking on the tofu meat.
 
"I'm sure Luhan would be there." Chen whispered to my ear and smiled really widely.
 
At calculus Xiumin invited everyone to his party. I thought he would only select friends or people he likes but xiumin is a very friendly guy. Luhan is definitely coming coz Xiumin forced him to.
 
At home I asked DO which suit looks great on me. Will I go for the vintage black or classic white. He said it is a house party why would I wear a suit? So he dragged me to the mall and help me picked my clothes. In the end, we settled for a black sweatshirt from channel and skinny jeans from moschinno. I wore my fave red vans shoes to look normal. 
 
"On all of the days why do you look so ugly today?" DO said. "Lucky for you I turned you into a beauty. Go find your prince. Remember I'll pick you up at 12. Cinderella.." He laughed. Sometimes, I want to smother him with my fists.
 
I also bought my bottle of alcohol. I hope they like it.
 
At the party people actually looked like they're still wearing their clothes from school. Most of them were drunk already since the party started at 6pm. I arrived around 8pm since I need to show up for dinner at home for Suho to grant me permission. DO and I also got lost in Xiumin's neighborhood. All houses look the same. The only thing separated Xiumin's house from the other is the huge oak tree with a hammock in it. 
 
"Hey Baek!!! Glad you came." Xiumin shouted at me as I entered their porch.
 
"Yeah, sorry I took long. I had dinner with my family and we got lost going here." I said.
 
"We?" He asked.
 
"My friend drive me here." I replied pointing to the car were DO is still backing up.
 
"You should have invited him also." He said. Then he shouted "hey! Would you like to join the party?" Xiumin is running to DO in the car.
 
Bottom point is me, DO and Xiumin entered the house together. The party is at its pick. People are playing drunken games. It was fun. DO and Xiumin are having fun talking with each other while they're scouting for the girls in the party. Boys. -_-
 
After 10 minutes on my own I found luhan arriving. He is holding a bottle of J&D. He gave it to Xiumin. Xiumin then shouted who wants J&D which people started cheering and forming a line. I've gave Xiumin my bottle also. He then shouted. For all the ladies and gentlemen out there we have Red here. 
 
"You bought red wine?" Chanyeol asked appearing like a mushroom behind me.
 
"Yes. I think it's not a party without some wine." I said.
 
"Really? You should have bought beer or whiskey." Chanyeol said irritated. I guess he's slightly drunk. This is nice. -_-
 
"I'll do it next time." Sorry for not knowing they want those. Coz all the parties I have gone to is all wine. Well they're all family, company and friends' birthday parties.
 
Surprisingly the wine is a hit for girls. I get a lot of thanks. 
 
"Sorry for correcting you baek, but you're a genius." Chanyeol said.
 
Chen and kris are already talking to girls near Jessica. I am sure kris only came to talk to those girls to see Jessica or hear her voice. You can see it in his eyes that he still have feelings for her. I danced with DO, Xiumin, some bunch of girls I don't really know and Chanyeol. Xiumin dances so y, all the girls are like all over him. DO innocent face catches a lot of girls, he doesn't even need to make the first move. Chanyeol just keep on dancing weirdly to annoy me. It was funny though. I must say beer is love. Chanyeol is now throwing his jacket up in the air. The party is full of life.
 
After a few hours I swear this party is getting too noisy. I can't really breathe properly. Too much smoke and body going around. I need my space. People keep passing me drinks and I drunk them. I tried looking for DO but he's now nowhere in sight and we need to go home before Suho would kill us. Why does it have to be a freaking school night. I saw a red cup with clear liquid in it. Water. I need water to ease the burning from my chest. I drank the content of that thing, it's not water. My throat as well my whole body feels like burning. The bitter taste of it wants to crawl right back up where it came from. What is this clear liquid concoction who's as clear as water.
 
"Whoah! Baek, you've drank a whole cup of tequila." Chen appeared after my whole face cringe from the aftertaste and sudden dose of concentrated alcohol.
 
"You're amazing!" Another boy shouted, not sure where it came from. 
 
Then I saw someone also drink a whole cup of tequila. I guess it was a girl with blonde hair. I think I might faint or blackout any minute. I need air and water. I guess I couldn't find water so I would rather find cold fresh air. 
 
I slid to the back door and there was no one there. I lay on the grass and take a deep breathe. It was refreshing. It sort of battles the heat forming in my body. I feel happy. I feel good. Lying and staring at the stars in the sky. What a lovely evening. I feel the need to just pretend not to exist. Luhan is at this party, why didn't we got the chance to talk. Sometimes, when I am alone, I think of random things that is happening in my life even though they're mostly about Luhan. I noticed about stressing more of scenarios that most likely not going to happen. I'm such an idiot.
 
"I wish he'll love me I said to myself but every time I need to impress him I somehow manages to screw it up. From acquaintances to strangers." I said to myself as if the stars would hear me. "I just want to be loved by him." I sigh. "He's like a star, so beautiful yet so distant." I can feel tears forming in my eyes and I'm about to pass out. "Out of reach and if even you reach it you'll just burn coz he is so hot." I reach my hand as if I could reach the stars. I am tired both emotionally and physically. I closed my eyes and let the world fade to darkness but before I completely doze off I heard someone said.
 
"Why worry about the stars if the moon loves you?" 
 
I can't seem to open my eyes. All I can remember is warm lips on my lips and the smell of a very familiar fruit that I surely love. It's sweet smell gradually fading as I fly to dreamland.
 
I woke up like around 4 in the morning. My stomach hurts like hell and there's a pounding in my head. I saw other people also passed out in the yard like Chen and Channie sleeping on the wooden table. Weird enough, there's a jacket in my head which is used like a pillow. Someone must slide it on my head. How thoughtful. I just picked the jacket up and I think I'll return it to Channie after I washed it up since it got dirty or something. 
 
Wait, so if he gave me the jacket so he's the one that kissed me? I smell the jacket, it has the same smell like the smell I inhaled before I dozed off. Smells really familiar so maybe it is not really a hallucination. I'll just process this later after I got home and sleep for a bit. First things first I need to find DO. I look around the house to find DO, I tried to call him but he's not picking up. I tried calling and searching for him simultaneously. Then after a few minutes I hear his phone ringing near the fridge and saw him besides the really huge fridge asleep. 
 
I smell him. He doesn't smell like he smoked or reeks of alcohol. Still the same smell of his perfume Eternity.
 
"Kyungsoo. Let's go before Suho finds out and we'll be grounded again." I shake DO to wake him up.
 
"5 more minutes baek. I am still sleepy." He just replied and closed his eyes again.
 
"Kyungsoo. It is already four in the morning. You know what time Suho wakes up?" I reminded him. 
 
"He wakes up around 4:30 to have his morning coffee before going to work." He replied sounding really groggily.
 
He then opens his eyes really quickly as realization hit him. He then stood up fix himself and dragged me hurriedly to the car. 
 
He drives like a maniac even without alcohol but this time, alcohol plus rushing, is like a death wish on wheels. If we wouldn't be killed with his driving Suho will kill us if he finds out that we didn't go home on time. Even if we die on our way home, he'll still kill us again.
 
We arrived home and weirdly Suho is still not in the kitchen. DO had coffee already brewed and he just left a note in the counter "cereals for breakfast." 
 
"Good night baek. I had fun. I wouldn't drink that much next time but I think your alcohol tolerance didn't decreased at all." He said sleepily.
 
"Good night DO let's talk in the morning. We need to sleep first." I said as we headed our different rooms.
 
This was really a night to remember. I'm still clutching the jacket it feels nice. I fell asleep afterwards.
 
------
"Kyungsoo! Baekhyun!" I heard Suho shouting. This is not good. He said DO's real name.
 
"I should be hearing footsteps going in to your bathrooms!" He shouted again. "I ordered breakfast since someone enjoyed too much as well. Get down here in 20 minutes or else." He tone is sharp. He's scary. 
 
Hot water plus my Irish spring soap in the morning. Plus apple scented shampoo. It supposed to be refreshing but this morning it's not the scent I'm looking for. I want the smell of that jacket. Wait, it is Channie's so I'll just returned it not washed. He wouldn't mind; or better yet just ask him to give it to me.
 
When I got down  DO is already in his uniform and Suho is done with his coffee. The breakfast is from McDonald's which rarely happens since DO always cooks for us and if he's sick or busy we always eat cereals. Pancakes and sausages with Hashbrown is really yummy. Especially when you have a hangover. 
 
"You two. curfew would be at 7pm be late and you know what would happen next." Suho said. 
 
"When would this last?" DO grunted.
 
"Depends on your behavior. Now eat, you'll be late." Suho returned to reading his papers.
 
I barely made it to the bus. Luhan entered the bus fresh as hell. He doesn't look tired or having a hangover. I tried looking at my reflection on the window and I look like as ty as hell. 
 
 
At PE we have swimming lessons today. To start it off we practiced CPR on dummies. Then the teacher asked who would like to volunteer. People say I should raise my hand. Another guy said I should raise my hand. Then another. Then another. "No one would like to pair up?" The teacher again asked. I saw Chanyeol raised his hand.
Then 3 girls volunteered to prove it's not awkward. Luhan got picked as well since he's really famous and the teacher needs 3 pairs for demonstration. I felt my back hurts so I stretched I was concentrating on stretching and yawning when the teacher also called me when he thought I was raising my hand. Great, just great. The teacher asked us to pick a number from sheets. So the pairing is the 2 girls I don't know,  Channie and a girl name Gina. Yup, you guessed it right me and Luhan. Me and luhan... Me and Luhan... Which! No way. I am not even functioning well this morning and my train of thought is a mess plus this. I am going crazy I tell you. Just visit me in the asylum if you have time.
 
Luckily it is us 3 who would be doing it together. I hear whispering again.
 
"Told you he fancies, Luhan. He did pick that sheet on purpose. The nerve." I heard a girl said jealously.
 
"On purpose or not he's still lucky." Another one said.
 
"Look Channie and Gina looks like it's not CPR but a make out session." I heard a girl snicker.
 
"Those two hot girls knows what they're doing, this will be a good show." A guy said.
 
"Will you be my victim or will you be my savior?" Luhan asked snapping me back to concentrate on the task at hand. I look at his eyes. Those beautiful eyes are even more beautiful close up. He then smirks. Why would he need to do that. I can't process this much this morning especially if I'm having a headache.
 
"I guess, I'll play the victim. I'm not good at kissing." I said distractedly looking at his eyes. "I mean I'm a bad kisser so I guess I would also ." I added. But still doesn't sound right. "I mean at CPR." There that should fix it, I think? Luhan just stared at me amused at my panic. How can he be calm at a time like this. And why does the teacher needs to have to demonstrate on how saving a life should not choose gender and prove it is not awkward or disgusting.
 
Heat is coming up my body. I don't know what to do. Please, whoever is out there, take me now.
 
I lay down. Teacher gave the signal to start I don't know what's happening since my eyes are closed. I can feel his hair brushing at my nose. He really smells like strawberries. He was now checking if I'm breathing. My heart thumps like a kid playing a drum for the first time just banging real hard and fast. He then checked for my heartbeat. I hope he couldn't hear it shouting his name coz I think my heartbeat sounds likes his name. I am obviously delirious. He's now checking my pulse. Gahhhh, he's like holding my hand. I am dying. His hands are so soft. I wish he will never let it go but he did. He's now pumping my chest, somehow his touch makes my body crave for his touch, my s are tingling. Gahh, he's hand on my chest feels so good. Then he pinched my nose and his lips connected with mine. His lips are so soft and so warm. I feel like dying or maybe I'm already in heaven. His breathe is coming inside me. Gaahhhh, I can't do this any longer or else I'll die not from drowning but from a heart attack or or seizure. He then pumps again real good and his lips are connected with mine again breathing in. By stupid impulse and hormones I slid my tongue in to his mouth unconsciously. His mouth taste like sugar. Damn, he is so yummy. I felt he was shocked and twitched. I am living only once so I must do it. It is now or never, I already did it by instinct so just deal with it. He then pumps again on my chest and then our lips connected once again. So soft and warm feels like I've found my home. I was about to insert my tongue again onto his mounth but I was shocked when I felt his. It was so yummy. His tongue is heaven made flesh. He tastes really good, sweet and minty at the same time. His tongue is slippery and soft. He's so delicate. Are we actually kissing now? Gahhhhhhhhhh! I stand up feeling this was real. I was about to jump for joy when the teacher said "repeat it baekhyun, you slowly arc your back up in a sitting position or lie down and cough the water out not shouting gahhhhhh! And standing up. This is not drama. You know. Just bear with it you're almost done."  He looked at me like he's annoyed. I looked at Luhan he is smiling like all my classmates after they're done laughing. I lie down and then rise up seeing luhan's brown eyes and his smile and pretend to cough to finish the task.
 
After PE, he pushed me in my locker and whispered to my ear "you don't kiss that bad. I just hope you . Don't get excited too much. It shows in your pants." He then smirks and left.
 
I look at my pants and I still can't believe I'm having a and it is now aching. I need release. 
 
What is happening? I am completely lost again. My emotion and sanity is at stake here. The cold guy with warm lips and sultry tongue. He had my heart from the first time I saw him.