Interlude

Stalker

 

Interlude

      The plan was ruined. How the cops had managed to find him so soon ? Why were they here ? How could they know already ? Everything was perfect, Gong was supposed to give him enough time to finish the game.

But here he was. With an unconscious Lee Minwoo at the back of his van.

It was not supposed to happen. He was never supposed to take the man. Because the little bastard was supposed to be dead already.

He could have get ride of the dancer in the forest. It would have been the same to just kill him and leave him there. But he could not do that. Not after all the troubles he was going through because of him. There was no way he would offer the little bastard such easy death. A bullet in the skull would not do it, because he wanted to see him suffer and push him to the point of begging to be killed.

He would make Lee Minwoo pay for not playing by the rules and messing with his perfect plan.

It had always worked perfectly before him. His previous targets were all dead by now and no one was questioning their suicide. Because it was all it looked like : suicide.

It was what the dancer was supposed to do in this forest. He was supposed to kill himself and let everyone think it was out of regret for killing the detective. He had worked so hard and planned everything perfectly to make this game end beautifully.

But no. The cops had to pop out of nowhere and threaten his plan. He could not risk getting caught now. Not so close of the finish line.

However, the game was no more. He was not playing anymore now, and his only goal was to punish the little bastard for messing so much with him when everything was going so smoothly.

He needed to make him suffer for that. He could not let him go so easily now. He had enraged him too much for that.

It was an overwhelming urge he had now to make the dancer pay.

      Smirking for himself, he glanced in the rearview mirror at the unconscious man at the back. He looked miserable with dirt and sweat covering his skin. There was blood on his clothes, blood not belonging to him, but this cop he had killed.

Seeing the dancer like that, he was already imagining what he would do to him. How he would hurt him and make him scream. It was all he deserved after screwing up everything he had worked so hard for.

Lee Minwoo was a dead man, but he would assure himself his death would drag for as long as possible until his body would not be able to endure it anymore.

It was the only way for him to appease the frustration chewing at his insides and making him mad with anger for what had happened.



I'll be back sunday with a new chapter ^^